Highlands and Hogmanay
- Our saving
- US $ 775
- Wander the streets of Edinburgh
- Experience the Hogmanay festival
- Visit Loch Ness
- Spend New Year's Eve in Scotland
- Rather Poor
- TJTaraWritten on March 16, 20184.0 - Good
I didn't have a lot of expectations for this trip but it was amazing! I fell in love with Scotland. Gill made sure we were well looked after all the time. Loved her stories. The accomdation was greatShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHello Tara, thank you very much for your amazing review. We are very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your tour with Gillian and fell in love with our beautiful country! We hope to see you again soon! best, Charline
- RCReannanWritten on January 29, 20184.5 - Excellent
I went into the trip with no expectations because I have never done a haggis adventure tour before. But it was the best tour I have ever been on. Tops contiki, top deck, intrepid I’ve been on the them all. Gill was the best tour manager, her knowledge... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Reannan, Thank you very much for your fantastic review! I am delighted to hear that you had the best tour ever and enjoyed guiding delivered by Gill. Our Hogmanay celebrations are indeed very special! I hope that you'll join us on tour again in the future. Best wishes, Natalia
- YCYvonneWritten on January 9, 20185.0 - Excellent
Loved my highlands and hogmanay tour. Our tour guide Gill was great fun and being Scottish, knew so much about her country. We started with a 3 day tour of the Highlands. Apart from breath taking scenery, it was also a really good way to get to know people... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHello Yvonne, thank you for your 5 star review and for the pictures! we are really happy to hear that you had fun on your Highlands and Hogmanay tour. The Loony Dook is definitely a one of a kind experience and I am glad you have enjoyed it ! We hope you will return to celebrate 2019 with us! best, Charline
- BBrittneyWritten on January 6, 20184.5 - Excellent
This was my first tour with haggis and it was by far one of the best tours I've ever been apart of. Gillian was an engaging and spirited tour guide and made the bus trips quite exciting. The trip was planned out well and Gill kept us informed and took care... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Brittney, Thank you for the great review. I am delighted to hear that Gillian went out of her way to ensure you had an amazing tour. Best Wishes, Brenna
- KFKit-fuWritten on January 2, 20184.5 - Excellent
We've been to over 30 countries and Sandy was easily one of the best and most helpful guides out there. Great storyteller and true Scotsman, he went well out of his way to keep us informed and entertained and we thoroughly enjoyed our time. - The 3-day... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Kit-Fu, thank you very much for this great review and constructive feedback. We are delighted that you have enjoyed your tour and that Sandy's passion for his country and his job shone through. We hope to see you on tour again soon and wish you all the best for 2018! regards, Charline
- MMMarkWritten on December 29, 20175.0 - Excellent
Such an amazing few days. Our guide made the trip so enjoyable and it was organised so well. Can’t wait to book my next tripShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am delighted to hear that you had a brilliant time on the Highlands and Hogmanay tour and we look forward to welcoming you back on tour sometime soon. Best Wishes, Brenna
- TTTomWritten on November 15, 20175.0 - Excellent
Best tour guide for a laugh! Had a heap of fun on and off the bus 10/10 would let her your guide me againShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Tom, Thank you for the 5 star rating. I am happy to hear that you had such a fun time on the Hogmanay tour and we hope to see you on another tour sometime soon. Best Wishes, Brenna
- EEmilyWritten on January 4, 20173.5 - Good
The Haggis 7 day Sky High pre-Hogmanay tour was amazing! We saw a lot of the highlands and were allowed enough free time to explore on our own! Massive highlights were the Hike on day 1, climbing an amazing snowy waterfall and the castles and scenery along... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Emily, Thank you very much for posting this detailed review. I'm really glad you had an amazing tour. Thanks also for your feedback on accommodation and walking tour. I'll mention your comments and suggestions at our next Operations meeting. Kind regards, Serge
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO THE ISLE OF SKYE
- DAY 2: ISLE OF SKYE TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 3: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
- DAY 4: EDINBURGH
- DAY 5: EDINBURGH
- DAY 6: EDINBURGH
- DAY 7: EDINBURGH
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is an upgrade of accommodation available on this tour?
This trip is booked on a multi-share dorm style accommodation and the option to upgrade to a single room can be made at the time of booking but this is not guaranteed. Please contact us to arrange this.
How many people are on this tour?
In general this trip can take up to 25 - 30 people.
What type of accommodation does the hostel provide?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Highlands and Hogmanay
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$24USD $775Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 January 2019 the full payment of $775 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $775 for Highlands and Hogmanay, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 95 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 57 km
- Loch Duich (Scotland)
- 55 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 103 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 96 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $775 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlands and Hogmanay