Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck
Save $180 until Sep 26
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 799
+ $45 Local Tax
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Maddison "The only way I can put this is life changing! Not only was the tour such an awesome and amazing experience, but Ollie was defiantly hands downs the best tour guide and made the trip even more amazing. He was so down to earth and just connected with everyone and made everyone feel so welcome and comfortable from day 1. Ollie if you read this, your a legend and I’m so glad to of met you and had you ..."
- +6 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Split! With the sailing tour Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Dubrovnik to Split and through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 7 other destinations in Croatia. Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LFLoriWritten on September 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentOdors from harbors and active guests made it difficult to sleep at times. Bring ear plugs if you want to go to sleep early. Oliver was a perfect host and helped with all my needs. Loved the young spirit on this ship.Show detailed ratings
- JJamieLeeBakerWritten on September 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe Croatia sail was great! We had some unfortunate weather early in the tour which cannot be helped and it was handled very well by the crew and guide. While the cabins could be improved by adding fans for added comfort and much needed relief from the heat, the accomodation was pleasant. The crew were all extremely helpful serving quality meals and excellent bar service onboard. The opportunity for swim stops is such an amazing experience. Our guide Oli was extremely knowledgeable and well researched in Croatia’s long and extensive history, he also showed great respect for Croatia as a place and for its people. Oli also had a many a great ideas for activities to do on land that would give his passengers insight into Croatian culture! Plus he was a very friendly and approachable guide to all his passengers but also able to take control when needed.Show detailed ratings
- RRyanWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad a wicked time. Crew was fantastic. Ollie was awesome. Fellow travellers were amazing. Big thumbs upShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad a great time. Crew was fantastic. Ollie was awesome. Knew his stuff and made the trip very enjoyableShow detailed ratings
- BBrittneeWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentOllie was a ledgend of a guide! So informative about everywhere we were going! Couldn’t of imagined having anyone else guide us around as that one week was defiantly one to remember and one that I will never forget! Thanks Ollie !!!Show detailed ratings
- MMaddisonWritten on August 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe only way I can put this is life changing! Not only was the tour such an awesome and amazing experience, but Ollie was defiantly hands downs the best tour guide and made the trip even more amazing. He was so down to earth and just connected with everyone and made everyone feel so welcome and comfortable from day 1. Ollie if you read this, your a legend and I’m so glad to of met you and had you as my tour guide :) Mads.Show detailed ratings
- MCmicahelWritten on August 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome tour! Perfectly organised. Ange was amazing and very welcoming. Would recommend to anyone from anywhere in the world.Show detailed ratings
- GraceWritten on August 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentRachel was fantastic. She was super enthusiastic and engaging of everyone, and always willing to help with organising our day activities and answering any questions. She was a lot of fun and could balance chill and party vibes perfectly. Would highly recommend her as a guide.Show detailed ratings
- IvannaWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentBy far the best thing about my European holiday... the people I met, the staff were amazing and to tie it all in having Darcy as the tour guide was the cherry on top. She is a fantastic tour guide !Show detailed ratings
- RRachelBruceWritten on August 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentHad an amazing time and Ryan was an awesome guide, he had a lot of knowledge and made you feel very welcomeShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Dubrovnik to Mljet
- Mljet to Korcula
- Korcula to Hvar
- Hvar to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Makarska
- Makarska to Omis to Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Typical Aussie who was living in London and couldn't stand the cold anymore. Now defrosting on the Adriatic..."
- "Just an Aussie bloke doing my best at living life. Studied law and commerce for five years and realised..."
- "Just a kiwi girl here to make your Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ---- Number..."
- "Aussie gal just trying to escape from the normal adulthood of 9 to 5! Obsessed with watching sunsets..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Split10+ seats left$180$979-18%USD $799+ $45 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Split10+ seats left$41USD $988+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Split10+ seats left$41USD $988+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Split10+ seats left$50USD $1,209+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Split10+ seats left$50USD $1,209+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Split10+ seats left$50USD $1,209+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Split10+ seats left$50USD $1,209+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Split10+ seats left$44USD $1,055+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Split10+ seats left$44USD $1,055+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Split10+ seats left$41USD $988+ $50 Local Tax
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 November 2018 the full payment of $799 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $799 for Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 298 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 32 km
- Vis (Croatia)
- 44 km
- Bol (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $799 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 25 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck