Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck
- Our saving
- US $ 1,134
- +6 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Explore the Game of Thrones’ King’s Landing.
- Try the famous Tequila Boom Booms at Kiva Bar.
- Party inside a medieval fortress at Club Revelin.
- Jump into the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Dubrovnik to Mljet
- Mljet to Korcula
- Korcula to Hvar
- Hvar to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Makarska
- Makarska to Omis to Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- FrankWritten on September 29, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was great trip and the crew were excellent. Guide was great and she knew a lot about each townReview collected by Busabout
- ReganWritten on June 11, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The most concerning thing was the constant selection of average sterile restsurants we were taken to and the constant cash backs given to our tour guide.We wanted to experience Croatia but tgese restaurants did not represent the nation at all. We were even... Read moreReview collected by Busabout
- MyriamWritten on June 9, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Food: If your idea of food is empty carbs and meat, then you will be happy. But if fruits and veggies are what you consider a main staple of your diet, then it is a sad affair. In the morning about 10 people fought for 3 bananas and by day 3 we convinced... Read moreReview collected by Busabout
- AAndyBawdenWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an absolute blast on this tour. Ollie was fantastic and I would highly recommend him for all future passengers. He shared some excellent insights into each destination and was highly respectful towards the local culture and people, which added to the... Read more
- CemWritten on October 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip exceeded my expectations, I will definitely do it again!
- TTroyHoneyWritten on October 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Oli! His great knowledge on history and general things about all of our stops made the experiences all the better.
- LFLoriWritten on September 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Odors from harbors and active guests made it difficult to sleep at times. Bring ear plugs if you want to go to sleep early. Oliver was a perfect host and helped with all my needs. Loved the young spirit on this ship.
- JJamieLeeBakerWritten on September 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Croatia sail was great! We had some unfortunate weather early in the tour which cannot be helped and it was handled very well by the crew and guide. While the cabins could be improved by adding fans for added comfort and much needed relief from the... Read more
- RRyanWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a wicked time. Crew was fantastic. Ollie was awesome. Fellow travellers were amazing. Big thumbs up
- AAnonymousWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time. Crew was fantastic. Ollie was awesome. Knew his stuff and made the trip very enjoyable
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
There are no airport transfers included in this tour, therefore you will need to make their own way to the starting point. All Busabout starting points are centrally located and have good public transport links so there should be no trouble getting there!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
What is the age range?
Busabout trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Croatia Sailing
Guides who have led this tour
- "Typical Aussie who was living in London and couldn't stand the cold anymore. Now defrosting on the Adriatic..."
- "Typical Aussie living in Europe loving life on the road. "
- "Just your average 25-year-old Aussie gal trying to escape reality. I am forever on the search for the..."
- "Just a kiwi girl here to make your Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ---- Number..."
- "I'm Fun, Flirty and not yet Thirty! My names Saraih and I'm 25 currently touring the Adriatic Seas in..."
- "Hey travelers! I'm a tour guide from Australia doing sail & adventure tours along the Dalmatian coastline..."
- "Australian tour guide from the South Coast of NSW sailing through Croatia and doing my best to avoid..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck
- Upcoming departures
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Split10+ seats left$38USD $1,231+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Split10+ seats left$43USD $1,406+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJul 1, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayJul 8, 2020to Split10+ seats left$46USD $1,473+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJul 15, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayJul 22, 2020to Split10+ seats left$46USD $1,473+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Split10+ seats left$46USD $1,473+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJul 29, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayAug 5, 2020to Split10+ seats left$43USD $1,406+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayAug 8, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 15, 2020to Split10+ seats left$43USD $1,406+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayAug 12, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayAug 19, 2020to Split10+ seats left$40USD $1,299+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayAug 22, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 29, 2020to Split10+ seats left$40USD $1,299+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayAug 26, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdaySep 2, 2020to Split10+ seats left$35USD $1,134+ $50 Local Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 4 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 December 2019, a minimum payment of $100 is required to confirm your booking with Busabout. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Busabout. Please familiarise yourself with the Busabout payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 5 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 36 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,134 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 39 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck