Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck
- Our saving
- US $ 940
- +6 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AAndyBawdenWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an absolute blast on this tour. Ollie was fantastic and I would highly recommend him for all future passengers. He shared some excellent insights into each destination and was highly respectful towards the local culture and people, which added to the... Read more
- CemWritten on October 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip exceeded my expectations, I will definitely do it again!
- TTroyHoneyWritten on October 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Oli! His great knowledge on history and general things about all of our stops made the experiences all the better.
- LFLoriWritten on September 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Odors from harbors and active guests made it difficult to sleep at times. Bring ear plugs if you want to go to sleep early. Oliver was a perfect host and helped with all my needs. Loved the young spirit on this ship.
- JJamieLeeBakerWritten on September 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Croatia sail was great! We had some unfortunate weather early in the tour which cannot be helped and it was handled very well by the crew and guide. While the cabins could be improved by adding fans for added comfort and much needed relief from the... Read more
- RRyanWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a wicked time. Crew was fantastic. Ollie was awesome. Fellow travellers were amazing. Big thumbs up
- AAnonymousWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time. Crew was fantastic. Ollie was awesome. Knew his stuff and made the trip very enjoyable
- BBrittneeWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ollie was a ledgend of a guide! So informative about everywhere we were going! Couldn’t of imagined having anyone else guide us around as that one week was defiantly one to remember and one that I will never forget! Thanks Ollie !!!
- KKelsaBlakleyWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My Sail Croatia Trip was the highlight of my time in Europe. The guide Ryan made sure everyone was happy and having fun, and really put in the effort to make the trip run seamlessly.
- CCharlotteGardeVeyssiereWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was made even better because we had Ryan as our guide. Literally the best week of my life and couldn’t have asked for a better guide.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Dubrovnik to Mljet
- Mljet to Korcula
- Korcula to Hvar
- Hvar to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Makarska
- Makarska to Omis to Split
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Typical Aussie who was living in London and couldn't stand the cold anymore. Now defrosting on the Adriatic..."
- "Just an Aussie bloke doing my best at living life. Studied law and commerce for five years and realised..."
- "Just a kiwi girl here to make your Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ---- Number..."
- "Aussie gal just trying to escape from the normal adulthood of 9 to 5! Obsessed with watching sunsets..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Split10+ seats left$21USD $1,008+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Split10+ seats left$21USD $1,008+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Split10+ seats left$26USD $1,253+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Split10+ seats left$26USD $1,253+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Split10+ seats left$26USD $1,253+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Split10+ seats left$26USD $1,253+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Split10+ seats left$22USD $1,077+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Split10+ seats left$22USD $1,077+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Split10+ seats left$21USD $1,008+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Split8 seats left$21USD $1,008+ $50 Local Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 January 2019 the full payment of $940 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $940 for Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 32 km
- Vis (Croatia)
- 44 km
- Bol (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $940 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 39 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck