Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck
From Dubrovnik to Split
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Mljet Island
- Korcula Island
- Hvar Island
- Stari Grad
- Explore the Game of Thrones’ King’s Landing.
- Try the famous Tequila Boom Booms at Kiva Bar.
- Party inside a medieval fortress at Club Revelin.
- Jump into the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic.
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Split! With the Sailing tour Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck, you have a 8 days tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 7 other destinations in Croatia. Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Ensuite On Deck includes accommodation, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Dubrovnik to Mljet
- Mljet to Korcula
- Korcula to Hvar
- Hvar to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Makarska
- Makarska to Omis to Split
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- FMFrank· September 29th, 2019It was great trip and the crew were excellent. Guide was great and she knew a lot about each townTrip date: September 2019
- BJBrianna· June 28th, 2019Great week away with an awesome bunch of people and crew! I came as a solo traveller and made some awesome friends during the week. Sam was an awesome guide and made sure we were all having a great week! 100% recommend to people who love seeing new... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- Regan· June 11th, 2019The most concerning thing was the constant selection of average sterile restsurants we were taken to and the constant cash backs given to our tour guide.We wanted to experience Croatia but tgese restaurants did not represent the nation at all. We were... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- MSMyriam· June 9th, 2019Food: If your idea of food is empty carbs and meat, then you will be happy. But if fruits and veggies are what you consider a main staple of your diet, then it is a sad affair. In the morning about 10 people fought for 3 bananas and by day 3 we... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- AAndyBawden· October 4th, 2018Had an absolute blast on this tour. Ollie was fantastic and I would highly recommend him for all future passengers. He shared some excellent insights into each destination and was highly respectful towards the local culture and people, which added to... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- Cem· October 3rd, 2018This trip exceeded my expectations, I will definitely do it again!Trip date: September 2018
- TTroyHoney· October 2nd, 2018Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Oli! His great knowledge on history and general things about all of our stops made the experiences all the better.Trip date: August 2018
- Lori· September 12th, 2018Odors from harbors and active guests made it difficult to sleep at times. Bring ear plugs if you want to go to sleep early. Oliver was a perfect host and helped with all my needs. Loved the young spirit on this ship.Trip date: July 2018
- JJamieLeeBaker· September 3rd, 2018The Croatia sail was great! We had some unfortunate weather early in the tour which cannot be helped and it was handled very well by the crew and guide. While the cabins could be improved by adding fans for added comfort and much needed relief from the... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- RRyan· September 1st, 2018Had a wicked time. Crew was fantastic. Ollie was awesome. Fellow travellers were amazing. Big thumbs upTrip date: August 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the typical breakfasts?
- What is the age range?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar