Summer Eurotip: Bohemian Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 770
- Vandana Nirmalsheth's review about another UniTrips tour4.0 - Good
The trip overall was good but English translation could have been better, when it was external guides, Vienna was very hurried up. Hostels like Wombats in terms of hygiene is a huge setback but bcz of its location in Budapest it scores points. Prague plus... Read more
- Amir Naebi's review about another UniTrips tour4.5 - Excellent
An excellent trip for a good price! It was a great tour and I am very happy that I selected this tour as my first Around- Europe experience. I recommend it to everyone who wants to enjoy visiting different europian countries and cities in an expressed time.... Read more
- FernandoMunoz's review about another UniTrips tour4.0 - Good
Love the cities, the bus driver and especially love the tour guides. They were always worry about us and answering every question we had.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 1’ Day - Budapest
- 2’ Day - Budapest
- 3’ Day - Budapest - Krakow
- 4’ Day - Krakow - Auschwitz*
- 5’ Day - Krakow - Prague
- 6’ Day - Prague
- 7’ Day - Prague - Dresden - Berlin
- 8’ Day - Berlin
- 9’ Day - Bye Bye Berlin
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
Summer Eurotip: Bohemian Tour
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Budapest9 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$32USD $770
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Budapest9 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$32USD $770
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this UniTrips booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 March 2019 the full payment of $770 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $770 for Summer Eurotip: Bohemian Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UniTrips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UniTrips tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $770 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,292 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Summer Eurotip: Bohemian Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,501 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours