Summer Eurotip: European Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 869
- Sarah Davis's review about another UniTrips tour4.5 - Excellent
Second trip I've done with these guys and was not disappointed! Had a different guide, Alex this time and she did a great job all the way. Perfect balance between activities and having free time to explore at your own pace.
- Vandana Nirmalsheth's review about another UniTrips tour4.0 - Good
The trip overall was good but English translation could have been better, when it was external guides, Vienna was very hurried up. Hostels like Wombats in terms of hygiene is a huge setback but bcz of its location in Budapest it scores points. Prague plus... Read more
- Amir Naebi's review about another UniTrips tour4.5 - Excellent
An excellent trip for a good price! It was a great tour and I am very happy that I selected this tour as my first Around- Europe experience. I recommend it to everyone who wants to enjoy visiting different europian countries and cities in an expressed time.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 1’ Day - Venice
- 2' Day - Venice
- 3’ Day - Venice - Pula
- 4’ Day - Pula - *Postojna - Ljubljana
- 5’ Day - Ljubljana - Vienna
- 6’ Day - Vienna
- 7’ Day - Vienna - Bratislava - Budapest
- 8’ Day - Budapest
- 9’ Day - Bye Bye Budapest
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall4th October 2018
Summer Eurotip: European Adventure
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Venice9 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$36USD $869
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Venice9 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$36USD $869
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Slovenia , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Venice is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this UniTrips booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 March 2019 the full payment of $869 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $869 for Summer Eurotip: European Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UniTrips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UniTrips tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 136 km
- Pula (Croatia)
- 105 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 38 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 278 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $869 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,292 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Summer Eurotip: European Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,501 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours