Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 774
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Venice and end in Budapest! With the hop on/off tour European Adventure, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Venice to Budapest and through Venice, Italy and 5 other destinations in Europe. European Adventure includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about UniTrips:Write a review
- Sarah Davis's review about another UniTrips tour4.5 - ExcellentSecond trip I've done with these guys and was not disappointed! Had a different guide, Alex this time and she did a grea... Read more
- Emma Sutton- Smith's review about another UniTrips tour5.0 - Excellent...organized, so helpful and made the trip so much fun! 100% recommend!!UniTrips Read more
- Helena Suarez's review about another UniTrips tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a trip!! The places we went were so cooool and not only the big cities but like Cesky Krumlov near prague was a tii... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 1’ Day - Venice
- 2' Day - Venice
- 3’ Day - Venice - Pula
- 4’ Day - Pula
- 5’ Day - Pula - Ljubljana
- 6’ Day - Ljubljana- Vienna
- 7’ Day - Vienna
- 8’ Day - Vienna- Bratislava - Budapest
- 9’ Day - Budapest
- 10' Bye Bye Budapest
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Venice10 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$29USD $923Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Venice10 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$224$998-22%USD $774
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Slovenia , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Venice is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this UniTrips booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $774 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $774 for European Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UniTrips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UniTrips tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 772 km.
- Venice (Italy)
- 136 km
- Pula (Croatia)
- 141 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 278 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $774 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for European Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours