Summer Eurotip: European Adventure
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Venice and end in Budapest! With the discovery tour Summer Eurotip: European Adventure, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Venice to Budapest and through Venice, Italy and 5 other destinations in Europe. Summer Eurotip: European Adventure includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Hop On/Off
Other reviews about UniTrips:Write a review
- FernandoMunoz's review about another UniTrips tour4.0 - GoodLove the cities, the bus driver and especially love the tour guides. They were always worry about us and answering every... Read more
- Emma Sutton- Smith's review about another UniTrips tour5.0 - Excellent...organized, so helpful and made the trip so much fun! 100% recommend!!UniTrips Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 1’ Day - Venice
- 2' Day - Venice
- 3’ Day - Venice - Pula
- 4’ Day - Pula
- 5’ Day - Pula - Ljubljana
- 6’ Day - Ljubljana- Vienna
- 7’ Day - Vienna
- 8’ Day - Vienna- Bratislava - Budapest
- 9’ Day - Budapest
- 10' Bye Bye Budapest
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Slovenia , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Venice is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this UniTrips booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Summer Eurotip: European Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UniTrips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UniTrips tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 772 km.
- Venice (Italy)
- 136 km
- Pula (Croatia)
- 141 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 278 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,978 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Summer Eurotip: European Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20,607 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours