Summer Eurotip: Summer Wonders
- Our saving
- US $ 1,300
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Madrid and end in Budapest! With the discovery tour Summer Eurotip: Summer Wonders, you have a 17 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 11 other destinations in Europe. Summer Eurotip: Summer Wonders includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about UniTrips:Write a review
- Amir Naebi's review about another UniTrips tour4.5 - ExcellentAn excellent trip for a good price! It was a great tour and I am very happy that I selected this tour as my first Around... Read more
- Helena Suarez's review about another UniTrips tour5.0 - ExcellentLoveeeeee!! Such a long time to be on a trip looking back so it was exhausting but so worth it! Just the right balance b... Read more
- George Wang's review about another UniTrips tour5.0 - Excellent... meals together sometimes, and lots of partying! Thank you Unitrips :DUniTrips Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 1’ Day - Madrid - Barcelona -Cruise
- 2’ Day - Cruise - Rome
- 3’ Day - Rome
- 4’ Día - Rome
- 5’ Day - Rome - Florence
- 6’ Day - Florence - Massa
- 7’ Day - 5 Terre*
- 8’ Day - 5 Terre - Pisa - Venice
- 9’ Day - Venice
- 10’ Day - Venice - Pula
- 11’ Day - Pula
- 12’ Day - Pula - Ljubljana
- 13’ Day - Ljubljana- Vienna
- 14’ Day - Vienna
- 15’ Day - Vienna- Bratislava - Budapest
- 16’ Day - Budapest
- 17’ Day - Bye Bye Budapest
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Summer Eurotip: Summer Wonders
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Madrid17 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$40USD $1,300
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain , Italy , Slovenia , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this UniTrips booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $1,300 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1300 for Summer Eurotip: Summer Wonders, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UniTrips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UniTrips tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,747 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 505 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 860 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 94 km
- Massa (Italy)
- 41 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 136 km
- Pula (Croatia)
- 141 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 278 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,300 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Summer Eurotip: Summer Wonders via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,949 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours