Camino de Santiago in style
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,171
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Madrid and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the food & culinary tour Camino de Santiago in style, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 3 other destinations in Spain. Camino de Santiago in style is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 6 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 1 - Camino de Santiago in style
- Day 2 - Camino de Santiago in style
- Day 3 - Camino de Santiago in style
- Day 4 - Camino de Santiago in style
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Camino de Santiago in style
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$67USD $2,171
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Santiago de Compostela8 seats left$67USD $2,171
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$74USD $2,409
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$74USD $2,409
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Santiago de Compostela6 seats left$74USD $2,409
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Santiago de Compostela8 seats left$74USD $2,409
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$76USD $2,465
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Santiago de Compostela6 seats left$67USD $2,171
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$67USD $2,171
- ThursdayOct 18, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$67USD $2,171
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Eat Northern Spain booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $2,171 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2171 for Camino de Santiago in style, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Eat Northern Spain will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Eat Northern Spain tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 615 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 214 km
- Burgos (Spain)
- 156 km
- Leon (Spain)
- 245 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,171 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Camino de Santiago in style via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours