Camino de Santiago in style
Start in Madrid and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the food & culinary tour Camino de Santiago in style, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 3 other destinations in Spain. Camino de Santiago in style is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Camino de Santiago in style
- Day 2 - Camino de Santiago in style
- Day 3 - Camino de Santiago in style
- Day 4 - Camino de Santiago in style
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Eat Northern Spain booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Camino de Santiago in style, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Eat Northern Spain will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Eat Northern Spain tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 615 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 214 km
- Burgos (Spain)
- 156 km
- Leon (Spain)
- 245 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Camino de Santiago in style via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours