Bella Italia Escape
- US $ 1,199
- +5 Destinations
- Central Italy
- Rather Poor
- VValorieWilsonWritten on February 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was our 4th Globus tour. This itinerary was really excellent. The Globus Escapes are our new favorite way to travel. We got excellent prices, no waiting in lines, no crowds and the weather was not a problem. Our director Sabina was outstanding. We... Read more
- CKChristopherWritten on December 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very good tour, Alasandro made it outstanding! Central palace hotel was super, restaurant staff wonderful Grand hotel Mose rooms very basic, also noisy right by elevator Parco delle dry nice, great restaurant RG NAXOS nice location but room view... Read more
- DCDebraWritten on November 26, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was a great tour! There was a lot packed into the days, so they were very busy. But it was also well-balanced with enough free-time to explore on your own, alternatively you can join the optional excursions if you prefer to stay with the group. The... Read more
- JHJensineWritten on November 25, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Silvio did let himself and us down by not checking on lunch availability on 2 days, the second one causing a 2 hour wait for lunch which wasn't at all good for me as I am supposed to eat regularly, nor for at least one other lady with a medical condtion... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE ON VENICE ISLAND, ITALY
- Day 2: VENICE ISLAND
- Day 3: VENICE ISLAND–PISA–FLORENCE
- Day 4: FLORENCE–ASSISI
- Day 5: ASSISI–ROME
- Day 6: ROME
- Day 7: ROME
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour, which consists of entirely first-class accommodations:
CARLTON ON THE GRAND CANAL
GRAND HOTEL MEDITERRANEO
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gerry6th November 2018
Bella Italia Escape
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Venice7 DaysFridayMar 1, 2019to RomeOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,199Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Venice7 DaysFridayMar 8, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,199Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Venice7 DaysFridayMar 15, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,199Based on Double Room
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Venice7 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,199Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Venice7 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,199Based on Double Room
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Venice7 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,199Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Venice7 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,199Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Venice is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 April 2019 the full payment of $1,199 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1199 for Bella Italia Escape, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 135 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 130 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,199 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,994 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bella Italia Escape