Coast to Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 461
- +27 Destinations
- Northern Scotland
- Explore the neolithic Skara Brae
- Drink whisky in the Scottish Highlands
- Experience Fort Augustus & Loch Ness
- Dance the Highland Fling at a Ceilidh
- Rather Poor
- AlastairWritten on August 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentIf you like Scottish landscapes, music and whiskey, then this is your tour! Our guide Steve was approachable, relaxed and a proud Scot. He shared plenty of anecdotes and the history about the locations. Overnight accommodation was tidy, with clean toilets and showers, helpful staff. In dormitories consider ear-plugs if you’re a light sleeper. Towel hire for £1. I recommend joining in the Ceilidh, it was two hours of total fun!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 10, 20184.0 - GoodOur guide Steve did his best to satisfy all the needs of us all.Show detailed ratings
- AAnikaSuzanWritten on August 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentAmazing tour!! Extremely well-organized, funny and friendly guide, breathtakingly beautiful scenery, nice hostels. Loved the ceilidh in Oban. It was great fun! Plenty of opportunities for some Outlander pictures (for the fansShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for such a lovely review. It is great to hear you had a good time on the Coast to Coast tour with us. The scenery is so beautiful. We hope you can travel back to Scotland one day. Best, Siiri
- ZWritten on July 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentI really enjoyed this past week! I got to see a different and exciting side of Scotland and its incredible history. Rich was a fantastic guide as his knowledge and friendliness were top notch. I would recommend this tour to everyone!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Z V, Thanks so much for your fantastic review, I hope you can come back for another adventure with us in the future! Cheers, Steph
- MManiSaythongphetWritten on July 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentFANTASTIC! Yvonne was the absolute BEST! She was informative and a complete angel. There was never a dull moment during our tour and we all had a great time. With the addition of the beautiful weather, we could not have asked for a better week trip! The intinerary was well thought out and we got to see everything that was in planned and even got the occasional short stop for photo ops. The transportation was great with exception to the WiFi on the bus not working. The USB charging slots were a lifesaver as well and the bright yellow of the bus made it easy for all of us to find our way back to the bus after each stop. The accommodations were good. Some of the beds were not as comfy as others and a bit cramped, but all in all; sleep was achieved! What meals were offered and/or included were tasty and just what was needed after a day of adventuring. Yvonne was great and she took us to all the great places to see. She also always gave us options to what to see and how to get the best views. We seriously couldn’t have asked for a better guide!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for rating us and sharing your experience on the Coast to Coast tour. It is great to hear you had a wonderful time on tour with Yvonne. I am glad you got nice weather too - it can be so unpredictable here! We wish you all the best in your future travels and hope to see you on another tour with us soon. Best, Siiri
- RyanWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was a great trip. Kirsty is very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about Scotland and made everyone fall in love with the country instantly. She’s so friendly and nice which only made the tour that much better. Unreal trip I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks!!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to rate us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the Coast to Coast tour with Kirsty. I will make sure she gets your nice comments too. Hope to see you again soon. Best wishes, Siiri
- AAlexMacleanWritten on June 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe Orkney islands were an amazing place to visit and the inclusions and extra stops we did while we were up there made the trip. The Hostel in Oban was also really really good and the Celidah was great value.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Alex, Thank you for leaving a fantastic review, and taking your time out to write it for your Coast to Coast tour! Orkney is certainly a secret gem full of rich history and gorgeous scenery. Good to hear you enjoyed your ceilidh in Oban. Kind regards, Annabelle
- MMarieAndriWritten on June 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentAs this was my 2nd trip on this tour in 6 months, Greg our Tour Guide was excellent. We got so much more than on my Last tour with Chris. He was punctual, Informative, Happy and very obliging. Nothing was too much trouble and I have no complaints at all. As a International Travel agent, I would definitely do this trip again and highly recommend it. Thanks Again Greg :-)Show detailed ratings
- CMCaitlinWritten on June 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad so much fun on my tour! I went into the touring knowing nothing about Scotland and came back with a thousand cool stories and adventures to tell!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Caitlin, Thank you for your a fantastic 5 star review! It is great to hear you really loved the tour. Best, Annabelle
- GGGlenWritten on November 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentA trip that I was reluctant to take because of my health. One of the best decisions I’ve made in my life! Scot was the most wonderful guide and your country is the most wonderful I’ve seen(hard for someone from Canada to say as we think our country is second to none). We were there for Andrew and Rayanne’s wedding at Ackergill castle. The trip up and back was outstanding and Scot’s entertaining dialogue was both historically enlightening and colourfu. We felt he was a member of the family by tours end and hope he felt that as well. I felt rejuvenated on my return home as a result and will be eternally grateful. Thank you Haggis.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Glen, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. Scotland is indeed a wonderful country and we are glad that you have enjoyed it! Scot will be very happy to know that his passion shone through! We wish you all the best and hope to see you again on tour. Best regards, Charline
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 2: LOCH NESS TO ORKNEY
- DAY 3: ORKNEY
- DAY 4: ORKNEY TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 5: FREE DAY AT LOCH NESS
- DAY 6: LOCH NESS TO OBAN
- DAY 7: OBAN TO EDINBURGH
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 7 Day Coast to Coast
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the accommodation included in the tour price?
All accommodations are booked in the best hostels available but not included. You should budget around £24 or avail on the ‘Pre-Pay Bundle' at time of booking.
Add at time of booking:
6 nights accommodation on tour
Whisky Distillery visit
Skara Brae Stone Age Village
Tomb of the Eagles
Can a private room be arranged? I'd like to have a room to myself.
Pre-Pay Private Room Bundles' are limited and subject to availability. The majority of private rooms are of the same standard as the hostel dorms, It may have shared facilities and are accommodated within the same building as the rest of the group.
When a private room is not available, and you'd still want to have one, you may be required to make your own booking as long as your accommodation is located within a short walk away from the main drop off point.
Can a pre or post tour accommodation be arrange?
The tour operator doesn't reserve accommodation before your tour starts or after your tour ends.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "I'm a driver and guide who is passionate about the beautiful country I live in, and my core aim is to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Coast to Coast
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$98$559-18%USD $461
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$17USD $542
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Edinburgh9 seats left$17USD $542
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$17USD $542
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$17USD $542
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$17USD $542
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 October 2018 the full payment of $461 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $461 for Coast to Coast, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 71 km
- Aviemore (Scotland)
- 35 km
- Clava Cairns (Scotland)
- 4 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 46 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 40 km
- Beauly (Scotland)
- 62 km
- Golspie (Scotland)
- 89 km
- Gills Bay (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $461 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,978 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Coast to Coast