Coast to Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 581
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +28 Destinations
- Northern Scotland
- Explore the neolithic Skara Brae
- Drink whisky in the Scottish Highlands
- Experience Fort Augustus & Loch Ness
- Dance the Highland Fling at a Ceilidh
- Rather Poor
- SStephanieWritten on October 19, 20185.0 - Excellent
Kirsty was passionate and really entertaining. I learned so much and really appreciated her tour. 723783/10 would recommendShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Stephanie, we're so glad that you could join us and make some lasting memories. Until next time - Paula
- AAshleacarterWritten on October 12, 20185.0 - Excellent
Awesome tour! Rich was so knowledgable about all the stops we visited and was such a great story tellerShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Ashlea, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that you enjoyed yourself so much and could learn a lot from Rich and his stories. Come back any time :) Paula
- GGlennSmitgWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - Excellent
Rich was fantastic. My partner and i travelled last year. We always highly recommend going to scotland and doing a tour. I really dont have a bad thing to say about rich, he was so good at his job. Very knowledgeable and very passionate about the history.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Glenn, thank you so much for choosing Haggis! We're so glad that you still keep Haggis in your life - it's a special thing. Hope to see you again another time, but we're sure that we will. Best, Paula
- ThomasWritten on October 11, 20184.5 - Excellent
Great tour overall and Rich was reason why. He had a great sense of humor, great storytelling skills. Rich knows how to have a good time and will make sure there is something fun/interesting for everyone.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Thomas! Great to hear that you had a good time on our Coast to Coast tour and you liked Rich's stories. Hope to see you back soon in Scotland. Thanks, Karolina
- AAlexandraLongWritten on October 1, 20185.0 - Excellent
I loved this tour, especially the itinerary. I feel like I really got to see Scotland in 7 days. Yvonne was the best tour guide - she has mad driving skills and her passion for Scotland really shined. She answered all of our questions and I learned so much... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Alexandra! Thank you for such an amazing review! 7 days in Scotland with Yvonne would have been a trip of a lifetime! When you return to Scotland, you will always be welcome back to Haggis Adventure for more adventures and good times. Best wishes - Tim
- CaitlinWritten on September 28, 20185.0 - Excellent
Just had the best week ever! This tour was the best way to see Scotland, I feel like I have learnt a lot about the culture. Yvonne was the best guide I’ve ever had, she made the tour very personalised and ensured we got to see and enjoy the very best of... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Caitlin! Sounds absolutley stunning! Yvonne and the rest of the Haggis Team are amazing at their jobs, and are pleased you had the time of your life! Come back any time :) Best wishes - Tim
- BeccaitlinWritten on September 28, 20185.0 - Excellent
Absolute blast. Yvonne was incredible; knowledgable and willing to laugh with us all. I’d recommend Haggis to everyone!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, We are so glad to hear that you had so much fun on your trip! We hope that you will come back to experience Haggis again. Best regards, Paula
- AlastairWritten on August 15, 20185.0 - Excellent
If you like Scottish landscapes, music and whiskey, then this is your tour! Our guide Steve was approachable, relaxed and a proud Scot. He shared plenty of anecdotes and the history about the locations. Overnight accommodation was tidy, with clean toilets... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for leaving a 5 starts review for the Coast to Coast tour and Steve. It is great to hear that you had a great time. We hope you will come back soon. Best, Kim
- AA TourRadar travellerWritten on August 10, 20184.0 - Good
Our guide Steve did his best to satisfy all the needs of us all.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for leaving a review on the Coast to Coast tour. We are glad you enjoyed it with Steve! All the best for your future travels. Kind regards, Siiri
- MMarisaJayWritten on August 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Coast to Coast Tour was fantastic! This was my first trip solo and look forward to many more. The whole experience was amazing! Not only was the trip awesome, I got to meet incredible people along the way. Huge Thank You to Steve for being a great... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 2: LOCH NESS TO ORKNEY
- DAY 3: ORKNEY
- DAY 4: ORKNEY TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 5: FREE DAY AT LOCH NESS
- DAY 6: LOCH NESS TO OBAN
- DAY 7: OBAN TO EDINBURGH
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 7 Day Coast to Coast
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the accommodation included in the tour price?
All accommodations are booked in the best hostels available but not included. You should budget around £24 or avail on the ‘Pre-Pay Bundle' at time of booking.
Add at time of booking:
6 nights accommodation on tour
Whisky Distillery visit
Skara Brae Stone Age Village
Tomb of the Eagles
Can a private room be arranged? I'd like to have a room to myself.
Pre-Pay Private Room Bundles' are limited and subject to availability. The majority of private rooms are of the same standard as the hostel dorms, It may have shared facilities and are accommodated within the same building as the rest of the group.
When a private room is not available, and you'd still want to have one, you may be required to make your own booking as long as your accommodation is located within a short walk away from the main drop off point.
Can a pre or post tour accommodation be arrange?
The tour operator doesn't reserve accommodation before your tour starts or after your tour ends.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "I'm a driver and guide who is passionate about the beautiful country I live in, and my core aim is to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather23rd September 2018
Coast to Coast
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$18DealUSD $581
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$18DealUSD $581
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$18DealUSD $581
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$18DealUSD $581
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$18DealUSD $581
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$18DealUSD $581
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$18DealUSD $581
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$18DealUSD $581
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$18DealUSD $581
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Edinburgh9 seats left$18DealUSD $581
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 May 2019 the full payment of $581 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $581 for Coast to Coast, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 71 km
- Aviemore (Scotland)
- 35 km
- Clava Cairns (Scotland)
- 4 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 46 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 40 km
- Beauly (Scotland)
- 62 km
- Golspie (Scotland)
- 89 km
- Gills Bay (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $581 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,796 tours in Europe
- covered by 444 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 25 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Coast to Coast