Coast to Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 494
- +27 Destinations
- Northern Scotland
- Explore the neolithic Skara Brae
- Drink whisky in the Scottish Highlands
- Experience Fort Augustus & Loch Ness
- Dance the Highland Fling at a Ceilidh
- Rather Poor
- AAshleacarterWritten on October 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome tour! Rich was so knowledgable about all the stops we visited and was such a great story tellerShow detailed ratings
- GGlennSmitgWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentRich was fantastic. My partner and i travelled last year. We always highly recommend going to scotland and doing a tour. I really dont have a bad thing to say about rich, he was so good at his job. Very knowledgeable and very passionate about the history. In 7 days i made a life long friend in rich and have caught up with him when he visited australia. We will definetly back and looking forward to catching up. 10/10 for me and alot of that was because of rich. Thank youShow detailed ratings
- ThomasWritten on October 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat tour overall and Rich was reason why. He had a great sense of humor, great storytelling skills. Rich knows how to have a good time and will make sure there is something fun/interesting for everyone.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Thomas! Great to hear that you had a good time on our Coast to Coast tour and you liked Rich's stories. Hope to see you back soon in Scotland. Thanks, Karolina
- AAlexandraLongWritten on October 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentI loved this tour, especially the itinerary. I feel like I really got to see Scotland in 7 days. Yvonne was the best tour guide - she has mad driving skills and her passion for Scotland really shined. She answered all of our questions and I learned so much from her. Already excited to return to Scotland! Thank you, Haggis Adventures for the trip of a lifetime.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Alexandra! Thank you for such an amazing review! 7 days in Scotland with Yvonne would have been a trip of a lifetime! When you return to Scotland, you will always be welcome back to Haggis Adventure for more adventures and good times. Best wishes - Tim
- CaitlinWritten on September 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentJust had the best week ever! This tour was the best way to see Scotland, I feel like I have learnt a lot about the culture. Yvonne was the best guide I’ve ever had, she made the tour very personalised and ensured we got to see and enjoy the very best of Scotland. Would recommend to everyone!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Caitlin! Sounds absolutley stunning! Yvonne and the rest of the Haggis Team are amazing at their jobs, and are pleased you had the time of your life! Come back any time :) Best wishes - Tim
- BeccaitlinWritten on September 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentAbsolute blast. Yvonne was incredible; knowledgable and willing to laugh with us all. I’d recommend Haggis to everyone!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, We are so glad to hear that you had so much fun on your trip! We hope that you will come back to experience Haggis again. Best regards, Paula
- AlastairWritten on August 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentIf you like Scottish landscapes, music and whiskey, then this is your tour! Our guide Steve was approachable, relaxed and a proud Scot. He shared plenty of anecdotes and the history about the locations. Overnight accommodation was tidy, with clean toilets and showers, helpful staff. In dormitories consider ear-plugs if you’re a light sleeper. Towel hire for £1. I recommend joining in the Ceilidh, it was two hours of total fun!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for leaving a 5 starts review for the Coast to Coast tour and Steve. It is great to hear that you had a great time. We hope you will come back soon. Best, Kim
- AAnonymousWritten on August 10, 20184.0 - GoodOur guide Steve did his best to satisfy all the needs of us all.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for leaving a review on the Coast to Coast tour. We are glad you enjoyed it with Steve! All the best for your future travels. Kind regards, Siiri
- AAnikaSuzanWritten on August 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentAmazing tour!! Extremely well-organized, funny and friendly guide, breathtakingly beautiful scenery, nice hostels. Loved the ceilidh in Oban. It was great fun! Plenty of opportunities for some Outlander pictures (for the fansShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for such a lovely review. It is great to hear you had a good time on the Coast to Coast tour with us. The scenery is so beautiful. We hope you can travel back to Scotland one day. Best, Siiri
- ZWritten on July 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentI really enjoyed this past week! I got to see a different and exciting side of Scotland and its incredible history. Rich was a fantastic guide as his knowledge and friendliness were top notch. I would recommend this tour to everyone!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Z V, Thanks so much for your fantastic review, I hope you can come back for another adventure with us in the future! Cheers, Steph
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 2: LOCH NESS TO ORKNEY
- DAY 3: ORKNEY
- DAY 4: ORKNEY TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 5: FREE DAY AT LOCH NESS
- DAY 6: LOCH NESS TO OBAN
- DAY 7: OBAN TO EDINBURGH
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 7 Day Coast to Coast
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the accommodation included in the tour price?
All accommodations are booked in the best hostels available but not included. You should budget around £24 or avail on the ‘Pre-Pay Bundle' at time of booking.
Add at time of booking:
6 nights accommodation on tour
Whisky Distillery visit
Skara Brae Stone Age Village
Tomb of the Eagles
Can a private room be arranged? I'd like to have a room to myself.
Pre-Pay Private Room Bundles' are limited and subject to availability. The majority of private rooms are of the same standard as the hostel dorms, It may have shared facilities and are accommodated within the same building as the rest of the group.
When a private room is not available, and you'd still want to have one, you may be required to make your own booking as long as your accommodation is located within a short walk away from the main drop off point.
Can a pre or post tour accommodation be arrange?
The tour operator doesn't reserve accommodation before your tour starts or after your tour ends.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "I'm a driver and guide who is passionate about the beautiful country I live in, and my core aim is to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
Coast to Coast
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$105$599-18%USD $494
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$105$599-18%USD $494
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$105$599-18%USD $494
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$105$599-18%USD $494
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$105$599-18%USD $494
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$105$599-18%USD $494
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$105$599-18%USD $494
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$105$599-18%USD $494
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$105$599-18%USD $494
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$105$599-18%USD $494
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2018 the full payment of $494 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $494 for Coast to Coast, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 71 km
- Aviemore (Scotland)
- 35 km
- Clava Cairns (Scotland)
- 4 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 46 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 40 km
- Beauly (Scotland)
- 62 km
- Golspie (Scotland)
- 89 km
- Gills Bay (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $494 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Coast to Coast