Great Glen Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 765
- Enjoy great views biking to Lochy Lochy
- Canoe from Loch Oich to the Loch Ness
- Savor a local beer at Morag’s Lodge
- Kayak past Urquhart Castle ruins
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Other reviews about Haggis Adventures:Write a review
- Ville's review about another Haggis Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentAwesome tour with Caitlin. Her stories were both very informative and fun! I also thought that she could present the emo... Read more
- Z V's review about another Haggis Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentI really enjoyed this past week! I got to see a different and exciting side of Scotland and its incredible history. Rich... Read more
- Maverick Pagkalinawan's review about another Haggis Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentLoved feedingthe Hairy coo!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: FORT WILLIAM TO LAGGAN - BIKE AND HIKE
- DAY 2: LAGGAN TO FORT AUGUSTUS - CANADIAN CANOE
- DAY 3: FORT AUGUSTUS TO DRUMNADROCHIT - KAYAK
- DAY 4: DRUMNADROCHIT TO INVERNESS - KAYAK AND HIKE
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How do I arrange flights to and from the starting and ending location of the tour?
TourRadar specialises in giving you the best tours from around the world. In order to give you the greatest deal and continue not charging any booking fees or credit card fees, the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking any flights before confirming your tour. Good websites to search for airfare include kayak.com and skyscanner.com.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Great Glen Adventure
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Fort William4 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Inverness4 seats left$24USD $765Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Fort William4 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Inverness6 seats left$24USD $765Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Fort William is the starting point and Inverness is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 September 2018 the full payment of $765 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $765 for Great Glen Adventure, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 20 km
- Loch Lochy (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Loch Oich (Scotland)
- 10 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $765 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,037 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours