Great Glen Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 769
- Enjoy great views biking to Lochy Lochy
- Canoe from Loch Oich to the Loch Ness
- Savor a local beer at Morag’s Lodge
- Kayak past Urquhart Castle ruins
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Haggis Adventures:Write a review
- Dinabee's review about another Haggis Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentHaggis Adventures is well worth doing if you are looking for a small boutique tour serv... Read more
- Cassandra's review about another Haggis Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentThe tour was amazing! Caitlin (hopefully that's how it's spelled!) was an incredible guide. She was fun, entertaining, a... Read more
- Tracy Ostertag's review about another Haggis Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThis 5-day tour will take you to some lesser-known parts of the Scottish Highlands and Outer Hebrides and will leave you... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: FORT WILLIAM TO LAGGAN - BIKE AND HIKE
- DAY 2: LAGGAN TO FORT AUGUSTUS - KAYAK AND HIKE
- DAY 3: FORT AUGUSTUS TO DRUMNADROCHIT - KAYAK
- DAY 4: DRUMNADROCHIT TO INVERNESS - KAYAK AND HIKE
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 9, 2016
How do I arrange flights to and from the starting and ending location of the tour?
TourRadar specialises in giving you the best tours from around the world. In order to give you the greatest deal and continue not charging any booking fees or credit card fees, the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking any flights before confirming your tour. Good websites to search for airfare include kayak.com and skyscanner.com.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
Great Glen Adventure
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Fort WilliamTuesdayJul 17, 2018in InvernessOur saving$20PriceUSD $7698 spaces left
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Fort WilliamTuesdayAug 7, 2018in InvernessOur saving$20PriceUSD $7698 spaces left
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Fort WilliamTuesdayAug 28, 2018in InvernessOur saving$20PriceUSD $7698 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Fort William is the starting point and Inverness is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2017 the full payment of $769 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $769 for Great Glen Adventure, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 20 km
- Loch Lochy (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Loch Oich (Scotland)
- 10 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $769 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,118 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,254 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours