Great Glen Adventure
- Enjoy great views biking to Lochy Lochy
- Canoe from Loch Oich to the Loch Ness
- Savor a local beer at Morag’s Lodge
- Kayak past Urquhart Castle ruins
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MYMrWritten on January 10, 20184.0 - GoodVery entertaining and knowledgeable. Would love to tour again next time I visit Scotland. I recommend to all my family and friends.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHello Mr Yung, we are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your Great Glen Adventures! We hope to see you on one of our other tours soon! best, Charline
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: FORT WILLIAM TO LAGGAN - BIKE AND HIKE
- DAY 2: LAGGAN TO FORT AUGUSTUS - CANADIAN CANOE
- DAY 3: FORT AUGUSTUS TO DRUMNADROCHIT - KAYAK
- DAY 4: DRUMNADROCHIT TO INVERNESS - KAYAK AND HIKE
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How do I arrange flights to and from the starting and ending location of the tour?
TourRadar specialises in giving you the best tours from around the world. In order to give you the greatest deal and continue not charging any booking fees or credit card fees, the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking any flights before confirming your tour. Good websites to search for airfare include kayak.com and skyscanner.com.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Fort William is the starting point and Inverness is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Great Glen Adventure, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 20 km
- Loch Lochy (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Loch Oich (Scotland)
- 10 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Glen Adventure