Whisky, Warriors and Waterfalls
- Our saving
- US $ 73
- Rather Poor
- JJustinKenefickWritten on October 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat destinations, beautiful views (even from the bus), and an interesting distillery tour. Caitlin was enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and entertaining. Great day trip!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Justin, The places you visit on our Whisky, Warriors and Waterfalls tour are beautiful! Mix that with the elixir of life and it makes for a great day! Thank you for your review and looking forward to seeing you again soon :) - Tim
- KKyleWarfordWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip was absolutely amazing! Being able to see all the different places of Scotland and then being able to see how the whiskey is made and how it tastes was great!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Kyle! Yes the water of life is a drop to be remembered here in Scotland! Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you for round 2 soon :) Kind regards - Tim
- PeterWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentAnother wonderful day.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Peter, Thank you for such a positive review. It is great to hear you had a great day on the Whisky tour. Hope to see you travel with us soon! Best, Siiri
- IanWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentI took the Whisky, Warriors & Waterfalls tour this past weekend. Caitlin was absolutely amazing. Everything was great from her historical knowledge and her obvious love of her country Scotland, to navigating the tiny roads. She entertained us, kept us engaged (and safe on those roads), and really made the trip for me. She was very considerate as well, making sure we were comfortable. She asked us to tell her if the temperature of the bus was ok, as well as the volume of the music and her commentary. Over all I'd highly recommend this tour to anyone who is visiting Edinburgh and wants to see a few areas outside the city. Thank you!aShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Ian, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad you enjoyed the Whisky, warriors and waterfalls tour with Caitlin. I will make sure to pass on your feedback to her, I am sure she will appreciate it. Thank you for recommending us! We hope you can travel with us again in the future! Kind regards, Siiri
- JuliWritten on August 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had a great time on the tour. It was wonderful to see the Scottish countryside with Caitlin's very amusing commentary. She is a great tour guide with amazing energy and a clear and contagious passion for her country, which is evident throughout the tour.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Juli, Thank you for your feedback on the Whisky, Warriors and Waterfalls tour. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your tour with Caitlin and hope to see you travel with us again one day! Best, Siiri
- AryanWritten on August 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was the best tour I have had in all my years of travelling and this was solely because of the guide. Caitlyn did an excellent job being a guide and driver. She was not only very informative, she was also very communicative with the passengers and entertaining throughout the ride. She also made sure that the atmosphere in the bus did not get stale for even a second.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Many thanks for your feedback. It is fantastic to hear you enjoyed our Whisky tour. Caitlin is such a superstar and I will make sure to pass on your kind comments to her. We hope you can return to Scotland again one day! Best, Siiri
- ZachWritten on July 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was by far my favorite one I did in my trip to Europe. The Scottish landscapes and knowledgeable guide made the bus trips between stops an absolute delight. I am a huge fan of Scottish whiskey and the Famous Grouse experience exceeded my expectations; very informative and delicious. Our guide, Caitlin, gave impassioned descriptions of Scottish history while skillfully driving on hilly roads. Her playlist of an eclectic mix of Scottish music and positive attitude set a magnificent tone to get to know this amazing country. For anyone that only has time for a day trip to see the Scottish country side and taste the water of life (whiskey) I highly recommend this tour.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Zach, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! I am thrilled to hear the Whisky and Waterfall tour was your favourite in Europe. Great to hear the distillery tour exceeded your expectations too - it is such a cool experience! I will pass on your kind comments to Caitlin, she will be so pleased. Hope to see you again on another adventure soon! Best, Siiri
- AYAnnaWritten on November 29, 20172.5 - AverageNice walks... Very little personal interaction. Expensive comparison to others.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Anna, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear that your tour experience did not fully meet your expectations, however, I am glad that you enjoyed the walks. I hope that overall you had a nice time exploring Scotland with HAGGiS Adventures and that you enjoyed the whisky distillery visit. All the best, Natalia
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Warriors, Whisky & Waterfalls
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer for a year and a half now, and it has..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
Whisky, Warriors and Waterfalls
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Edinburgh1 DaySaturdayOct 27, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $78
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Edinburgh1 DaySaturdayNov 3, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $73
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Edinburgh1 DaySaturdayNov 10, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $73
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Edinburgh1 DaySaturdayNov 17, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $73
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Edinburgh1 DaySaturdayNov 24, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $73
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Edinburgh1 DaySaturdayDec 1, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $73
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Edinburgh1 DaySaturdayDec 8, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $73
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Edinburgh1 DaySaturdayDec 15, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $73
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Edinburgh1 DaySaturdayDec 22, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $73
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Edinburgh1 DaySaturdayDec 29, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$2USD $73
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 December 2018 the full payment of $73 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $73 for Whisky, Warriors and Waterfalls, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 30 km
- Crieff (Scotland)
- 25 km
- The Hermitage (Scotland)
- 2 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $73 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Whisky, Warriors and Waterfalls