- Our saving
- US $ 388
- Rather Poor
- LLauraWritten on October 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentIn August 2017 I took part in Busabouts Ibiza Blast which is a 4 day 3 night tour. Being my first time in Ibiza I wanted to do a group tour as I had no idea where to go. Ibiza blast included accommodation, breakfast each morning, so many insane inclusions and an absolutely incredible guide. We were able to go to some of the biggest clubs in the world, beach clubs and a pukka up boat party (all included thanks to our amazing guide and busabout.) I met some awesome people, danced til all hours of the morning and it wouldnt have been this way if I didnt do the tour. If you are considering PLEASE DO. It was a highlight of my Europe trip. Thank you Toni for being the most incredible guide and thank you Busabout for the best times!Show detailed ratings
- CCarlosWritten on September 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentTraveling solo through Europe I decided to join the Busabout Ibiza Blast cause I was hoping to find a decent crew to party with while there - This experience did not disappoint. Everyone in the group was awesome, and our guide Tony lived up to his reputation and really was "ahhhhmazing"! His energy, knowledge of the island, the nightlife, and the food scene was on point, and the itinerary he put together for us was a perfect way to experience the island over 4 days. HIGHLY recommend, Tony is a legend!Show detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on September 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentAn unforgettable 4 days of partying with some of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting! Tony is THE best tour guide I've ever met - full of energy, amazing dance moves, a great laugh and always ready to party which made the tour as good as it was! All the bars and clubs we went to were fantastic, pukka up boat party was amazing and the accommodation was awesome as well!Show detailed ratings
- ELErinWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was a great way to experience Ibiza. The tour leader Tony was absolutely fantastic, had great local knowledge and insights that you wouldn't otherwise get. Would highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- SMSophieWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour is an unreal way to spend your time in the magical island of Ibiza! Tony is ridiculously amazing at his job and you won't miss anything whilst your with him! Ibiza has to be one of the wildest places on earth and this tour guides you through it swimmingly with lots of dancing and alcohol!Show detailed ratings
- SSandraWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour was epic and it's all because of our guide Tony! He's always so energetic and excited by his work, making sure everyone has the time of their lives. He's so knowledgeable on the island and gives great recommendations on optional activities. Would 100% recommend this tour because of him!Show detailed ratings
- KKevinWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentOne of the biggest highlights of my entire trip around europe! So high energy with the perfect tour guide for the job.Show detailed ratings
- KKallieWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour! Definitely recommend doing. Our tour guide knew all the right places to go and things to do! A great few days of sun and fun.Show detailed ratings
- JJakeWritten on September 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely amazing! Tony makes the tour a whirlwind of fun. It’s imporrible to have a bad time when you’re with him. He keeps the energy so high! The clubs and boat parties are so amazing and you’ll have a great time. 10/10 recommendShow detailed ratings
- DFDanielWritten on September 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentIbiza was awesome! Clubs, food, activities etc. Tony from busabout makes the whole experience amazing. He is very kind and really knows ibiza in and out and all the locals love him too. Thanks Tony for making Ibiza amazing for usShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Ibiza (San Antonio)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 1, 2016
What are the clubs we can visit on this tour?
The clubs you can visit on this tour are:
-Pacha and El Divino are in Ibiza Town, near the harbour.
-Space is in Playa d'en Bossa.
-Es Paradis and Eden are in San Antonio.
-Amnesia and Privilege are situated on the main road between Ibiza Town and San Antonio, near San Rafael.
- June 1, 2016
How can we get the entrance tickets to these clubs?
You can buy your entrance tickets online but your guide will know more about this and will give you the best advice when you get there.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "As a tour guide i think it comes down to the passengers experience on how the tour guide presents everything,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shelby29th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Ibiza10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $61$449-14%USD $388
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Ibiza10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $61$449-14%USD $388
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Ibiza10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $61$449-14%USD $388
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Ibiza0 seats leftSave $18USD $431
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to IbizaOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $18USD $431
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Ibiza0 seats leftSave $21USD $508
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to IbizaOnly 3 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $21USD $508
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Ibiza0 seats leftSave $21USD $508
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Ibiza8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $21USD $508
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Ibiza0 seats leftSave $21USD $508
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ibiza.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 June 2018 the full payment of $388 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $388 for Ibiza Blast, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Ibiza (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $388 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 31 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ibiza Blast