- Our saving
- US $ 421
- Balearic Islands
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Rather Poor
- CCourtneyBarrettWritten on September 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentJade is amazing, she always ensured we were having a great time. She is a truely beautiful person and had a wealth of knowledge about Ibiza and great travel tips!!Show detailed ratings
- JJamesWritten on September 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentJade is a great tour guide! She has such good banter and helped everyone get a long. She was just stunning!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 11, 20184.0 - GoodGreat energy throughout the whole trip!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 11, 20184.0 - GoodLauren always had great energy every day of the trip and you need that for your mornings when your out every nightShow detailed ratings
- EEllieWritten on September 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing your guide!!! Had the best time thanks to Lauren ❤️Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentWell what can I say??? Had a blast!!! Thoroughly enjoyed this trip with an amazing group of people & Lauren??? If I could give her more than 5 stars, I would. Not only was she organised, up & willing to ensure the team received the most benefits of the trip, she managed to organise us too. There was constant information, reminders & at the same time allowing flexibility and her caring nature was incredible. Lauren, thank you for a great Ibiza experience, you superstar!!!! I hope we cross paths again, really enjoyed it & now have lots of Ibiza memories createdShow detailed ratings
- ShilohWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentLauren was fabulous and the entire tour was great It would be nice if maybe you can do a longer one then can include and do more there would that be a option?Show detailed ratings
- DDalalRahmeWritten on September 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentI liked the tour but i think it would've been better to include other club options (at least one more) aswell as the prices on the itenirary. The first two nights were great but the last night wasn't my favourite.Show detailed ratings
- KevinWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentLauren was truly amazing and had an absolute blast!!! These tours are well planned and i will assure you will have the time of your life!!! thanx teamShow detailed ratings
- SSiobhanWhitbyWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentFirst time in Ibiza and we had Lauren as our guide! Such an awesome guide, who was extremely helpful with tickets etc and accommodated to what everyone wanted to do.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Ibiza (San Antonio)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts at 2pm on the first day at Hotel Tropical in San Antonio (subject to change until final travel documentation is released).
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour at Hotel Tropical in San Antonio. (Please note accommodation is subject to change.)
What are the clubs we can visit on this tour?
The clubs you can visit on this tour are:
-Pacha and El Divino are in Ibiza Town, near the harbour.
-Space is in Playa d'en Bossa.
-Es Paradis and Eden are in San Antonio.
-Amnesia and Privilege are situated on the main road between Ibiza Town and San Antonio, near San Rafael.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but I could eat pastel de nata (Portuguese custard tart) ALL DAY! Portugal..."
- "I'm from the Central Coast NSW Australia so I have a passion for nature, the ocean and love the sunshine...."
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "As a tour guide i think it comes down to the passengers experience on how the tour guide presents everything,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Ibiza4 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$18USD $421
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Ibiza4 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$18USD $421
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Ibiza4 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$18USD $421
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Ibiza4 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$18USD $421
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Ibiza4 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$18USD $421
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Ibiza4 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$22USD $517
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Ibiza4 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$22USD $517
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Ibiza4 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$22USD $517
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Ibiza4 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$22USD $517
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Ibiza4 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$22USD $517
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ibiza.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 November 2018 the full payment of $421 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $421 for Ibiza Blast, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Ibiza (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $421 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 94 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ibiza Blast