- Our saving
- US $ 440
- Balearic Islands
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Rather Poor
- CCarlosWritten on September 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentTraveling solo through Europe I decided to join the Busabout Ibiza Blast cause I was hoping to find a decent crew to party with while there - This experience did not disappoint. Everyone in the group was awesome, and our guide Tony lived up to his reputation and really was "ahhhhmazing"! His energy, knowledge of the island, the nightlife, and the food scene was on point, and the itinerary he put together for us was a perfect way to experience the island over 4 days. HIGHLY recommend, Tony is a legend!Show detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on September 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentAn unforgettable 4 days of partying with some of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting! Tony is THE best tour guide I've ever met - full of energy, amazing dance moves, a great laugh and always ready to party which made the tour as good as it was! All the bars and clubs we went to were fantastic, pukka up boat party was amazing and the accommodation was awesome as well!Show detailed ratings
- ELErinWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was a great way to experience Ibiza. The tour leader Tony was absolutely fantastic, had great local knowledge and insights that you wouldn't otherwise get. Would highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- SMSophieWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour is an unreal way to spend your time in the magical island of Ibiza! Tony is ridiculously amazing at his job and you won't miss anything whilst your with him! Ibiza has to be one of the wildest places on earth and this tour guides you through it swimmingly with lots of dancing and alcohol!Show detailed ratings
- SSandraWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour was epic and it's all because of our guide Tony! He's always so energetic and excited by his work, making sure everyone has the time of their lives. He's so knowledgeable on the island and gives great recommendations on optional activities. Would 100% recommend this tour because of him!Show detailed ratings
- KKevinWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentOne of the biggest highlights of my entire trip around europe! So high energy with the perfect tour guide for the job.Show detailed ratings
- KKallieWritten on September 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour! Definitely recommend doing. Our tour guide knew all the right places to go and things to do! A great few days of sun and fun.Show detailed ratings
- JJakeWritten on September 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely amazing! Tony makes the tour a whirlwind of fun. It’s imporrible to have a bad time when you’re with him. He keeps the energy so high! The clubs and boat parties are so amazing and you’ll have a great time. 10/10 recommendShow detailed ratings
- DFDanielWritten on September 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentIbiza was awesome! Clubs, food, activities etc. Tony from busabout makes the whole experience amazing. He is very kind and really knows ibiza in and out and all the locals love him too. Thanks Tony for making Ibiza amazing for usShow detailed ratings
- JJessWritten on September 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentI can not recommend this trip enough! 3 days is the perfect amount of time to experience some of Ibiza's crazy life, and Tony is the perfect person to guide you through it. His bubbly high-energy personality made our group like a family in just 3 short days. The tour itself was really good because we did a range of activities. It was definitely one non-stop party with bar hopping, inflatable obstacle courses (which are all the more fun if you're nursing a hangover) boat parties and super clubs, you'd be mad if there wasn't something for you! Of course, everything is optional. So if VIP bottle service in a classy club isn't your style, feel free to opt out! Had the best time and met some life-long friends in Ibiza!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Ibiza
- Day 2: Ibiza
- Day 3: Ibiza
- Day 4: Ibiza
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 1, 2016
What are the clubs we can visit on this tour?
The clubs you can visit on this tour are:
-Pacha and El Divino are in Ibiza Town, near the harbour.
-Space is in Playa d'en Bossa.
-Es Paradis and Eden are in San Antonio.
-Amnesia and Privilege are situated on the main road between Ibiza Town and San Antonio, near San Rafael.
- June 1, 2016
How can we get the entrance tickets to these clubs?
You can buy your entrance tickets online but your guide will know more about this and will give you the best advice when you get there.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "As a tour guide i think it comes down to the passengers experience on how the tour guide presents everything,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tania, 37 years old16th September 2017
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayJun 15, 2018from IbizaMondayJun 18, 2018in IbizaOur saving$9PriceUSD $44010+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from IbizaFridayJun 22, 2018in IbizaOur saving$9PriceUSD $44010+ spaces left
- FridayJun 22, 2018from IbizaMondayJun 25, 2018in IbizaOur saving$9PriceUSD $44010+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from IbizaFridayJun 29, 2018in IbizaOur saving$9PriceUSD $44010+ spaces left
- FridayJun 29, 2018from IbizaMondayJul 2, 2018in IbizaOur saving$9PriceUSD $4406 spaces left
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from IbizaFridayJul 6, 2018in IbizaOur saving$11PriceUSD $5184 spaces left
- FridayJul 6, 2018from IbizaMondayJul 9, 2018in IbizaOur saving$11PriceUSD $5187 spaces left
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from IbizaFridayJul 13, 2018in IbizaOur saving$11PriceUSD $51810+ spaces left
- FridayJul 13, 2018from IbizaMondayJul 16, 2018in IbizaOur saving$11PriceUSD $51810+ spaces left
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from IbizaFridayJul 20, 2018in IbizaOur saving$11PriceUSD $51810+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ibiza.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 December 2017 the full payment of $440 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $440 for Ibiza Blast, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Ibiza (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $440 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,118 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 30 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ibiza Blast