- Our saving
- US $ 388
- Rather Poor
- RichardWritten on July 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome time. Great guide!Show detailed ratingsBusabout commented on this reviewThanks Richard!
- SSharnistewartWritten on July 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentHannah was a true highlight to our Ibiza adventures. The experience was second to none and neither was the personality and vibe of the group we were with. What felt like a lifetime with some of the amazing people we met along the way was only a few days and I am sad to say goodbye to some truely wonderful memories. I would highly recommend this tour and Hannah’s expertise, professional mannerism and friendly attitude to all party go-getters. Ibiza has definitely lived up to its party nameShow detailed ratings
- KKarenaWritten on July 20, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour is wayy too short, we don’t even get to scratch the surface of Ibiza. Was disappointed that Ushuaïa wasn’t included in the itinerary, the advertisement video clearly shows Ushuaïa by name. It sucked that I had to leave the group to go there. The group was just starting to bond and the tour was over, I’d do it again but would love for it to be 1-2 weeks and with Hannah, she’s crazy fun, she doesn’t complain when people are being difficult and does her best to make sure you’re having a good time. Absolute legend, give her a raise!Show detailed ratings
- CCooperWritten on July 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentAs soon as we met jade, she was amazing greeted us with open arms, looked after us, made it clear of what we were doing how the tour was going to pan out and took us to the best places ! While doing soo looked after us at all times and kept us all safe aslong as partying as hard as we didShow detailed ratings
- EEdenThomasWritten on July 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentJade was amazing, so fun and helpful and made us all feel like a family!Show detailed ratings
- RReneeClarkeWritten on July 2, 20184.0 - GoodJade was an awesome guide!!! She was always making sure we were safe, had everything and everyone so organised, had so much fun with us and she was always in reach for whatever question we had for her.Show detailed ratings
- LLukeLeslieWritten on June 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentJade is fantastic and so energetic which makes the trip so much fun. She knows so much about Ibiza and it’s culture which is so insightful. Thankyou so much to her for everything! Love you JadeShow detailed ratings
- YYasminGeorgievskaWritten on June 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentJade is a legend, thanks for a great time!Show detailed ratings
- MMattWritten on June 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentJade is genuinely the reason this island was the best part of me and my friends trip! She took care of everyone and respected us all. If you don't get Jade as your tour guide, you didn't do Ibiza properly!!!Show detailed ratings
- NNiamhWritten on June 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentFantastic great trip!! Heaps to do and super high energy. Had a very relaxed vibe, but we managed to get heaps done in a short space of time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Ibiza (San Antonio)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts at 2pm on the first day at Hotel Tropical in San Antonio (subject to change until final travel documentation is released).
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour at Hotel Tropical in San Antonio. (Please note accommodation is subject to change.)
What are the clubs we can visit on this tour?
The clubs you can visit on this tour are:
-Pacha and El Divino are in Ibiza Town, near the harbour.
-Space is in Playa d'en Bossa.
-Es Paradis and Eden are in San Antonio.
-Amnesia and Privilege are situated on the main road between Ibiza Town and San Antonio, near San Rafael.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but I could eat pastel de nata (Portuguese custard tart) ALL DAY! Portugal..."
- "I'm from the Central Coast NSW Australia so I have a passion for nature, the ocean and love the sunshine...."
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
- "As a tour guide i think it comes down to the passengers experience on how the tour guide presents everything,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Ibiza0 seats left$21USD $508
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Ibiza0 seats left$21USD $508
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Ibiza0 seats left$21USD $508
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Ibiza0 seats left$21USD $508
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Ibiza0 seats left$21USD $508
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Ibiza10+ seats left$72$529-14%USD $457
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Ibiza10+ seats left$72$529-14%USD $457
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Ibiza10+ seats left$72$529-14%USD $457
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Ibiza7 seats left$21USD $508
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Ibiza4 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Ibiza10+ seats left$21USD $508
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ibiza.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 September 2018 the full payment of $388 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $388 for Ibiza Blast, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Ibiza (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $388 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,723 tours in Europe
- covered by 240 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 47 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ibiza Blast