Loch Ness Hunter
- Rather Poor
- KassandraWritten on October 19, 20185.0 - Excellent
We loved this bus tour where we discovered the highlands of Scotland. Lee was extremely knowledgeable about local and historical facts. Thoroughly enjoyed the day. Highly recommend.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Kassandra! Thank you for this review. We are thrilled you had a great time on the Loch Ness Hunter with Lee :) Come back soon! best wishes - Tim
- SSamPhillipsWritten on October 12, 20184.5 - Excellent
Fantastic tour. The guide was very informative and engaging. Definitely would recommend.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Sam! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Our guides are definitely a huge part of the trip and we are always get great feedback on them. We love them too :) Kind regards - Tim
- MmariekkoellhotmaildeWritten on October 12, 20184.0 - Good
The tour yesterday (6th Oct) was amazing, we loved our guide telling us all those stories and giving us the chance to learn about Scottish Culture. The sights and villages were beautiful and of course it was especially exciting to (almost almost..) catch a... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there! Wow! We are thrilled you had an amazing time doing some Nessie Spotting at Loch Ness! It really is a great way to see and learn as much as you can in 1 Day. You are more than welcome and we look forward to seeing you again :) - Happy travels - Tim
- PPaulWritten on October 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We traveled the Loch Ness hunter trip and our guide Fiona was very informative and clearly knew her stuff! We were on the bus all the way to Loch Ness from Edinburgh and back and Fiona kept us all very entertained! Would highly recommend for a fun,... Read more
- EEvanMcCarthyWritten on October 11, 20184.5 - Excellent
I was a small bit dubious about a tour traveling for such a long time but am so glad I did this tour. The Scottish highland scenery is simply indescribable. The bus driver / guide Yvonne was a absolutely fantastic. A good engaging and entertaining story... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Evan, Yes, this tour is a big day, and as you said, the scenery takes-over and is completely indescribable. The stunning Glencoe have picturesque sights. I will pass your kind word onto the amazing Yvonne. Come see us again soon! :) - Tim
- JJDWritten on October 7, 20185.0 - Excellent
Gill was an absolute blast!! Very informative and full of personal anecdotes that really made the tour unique!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi JD! We are delighted to hear that you got an amazing tour experience with Gill. Looking forward to welcoming you back for another trip. Regards, Karolina
- BenjaminWritten on September 28, 20184.5 - Excellent
We never met such a passionate guide like Caitlin! She is so funny, has so many stories to tell and shares all these interesting information in such a sympathical way! Thank you very much for guiding our tour and all the fun we had with and through you!... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Benjamin Thank you for your great feedback! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the stories so much and had so much fun. We hope to see you again soon. Best, Paula
- NNicolemanisWritten on September 10, 20185.0 - Excellent
Caitlin is an amazing guide and storyteller. She is so knowledgable, and made us love Scotland even more. We feel so lucky to have had her as a guide!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for taking the time to write beautiful comments about Caitlin. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour with her! Best, Kim
- CCatherinebouwhuisWritten on August 28, 20184.5 - Excellent
So much Scottland to see but so little time! The 'Loch Ness Hunter' tour is a great option for those who want to sit back, relax and enjoy the endless picturesque beauty of this Country. As it is a full day tour I recommend going in the 'warmer' months when... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for such a lovely review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the Loch Ness tour. Caitlin sure knows our country like the back of her hand! You are welcome to travel with us anytime! Kind regards, Siiri
- JJasminManoilovskiWritten on July 15, 20185.0 - Excellent
It was great! Caitlin showed a real passion for Scotland and it was fascinating to disvover all the history. The only thing is the air con on the bus required fixing but other than that awesome tourShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jasmin, Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the Loch Ness Hunter tour with Caitlin despite the air con problems. Hope to see you on another adventure with us in the future. Best, Siiri
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Loch Ness Hunter
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How much is the ticket for the cruise?
The cost is £13 for an adult or £12 for a student.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer for a year and a half now, and it has..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Loch Ness Hunter, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Kilmahog (Scotland)
- 71 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 43 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 76 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 90 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,765 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Loch Ness Hunter