Loch Ness Hunter
- Rather Poor
- VVilleWritten on July 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentAwesome tour with Caitlin. Her stories were both very informative and fun! I also thought that she could present the emotional content of Scotlands history in a very meaningful way (without being too gloomy - in fact she was very positive and upbeat during the entire day). Also expert driving skills on the narrow roads! 100% recommended.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Ville, Thank you for a great review on the Loch Ness Hunter tour. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the tour with Caitlin. She will be so pleased to hear your feedback too! Hope to see you travel with us again in the future. Best, Siiri
- MMaxWritten on June 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was awesome! Our tour guide made the tour 10 times better than it already is. Highly recommend. I just wish that they let us stay longer than an hour and a half in the Loch Ness area. 10/10 would do it again.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Max, Thanks for your review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the Loch Ness tour. We hope to see you back on another adventure! Best, Siiri
- VDVasanthWritten on December 30, 20164.0 - GoodVery nice tour , worth the money paid . Chris is very good guideShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Vasanth, Thanks a lot for writing this review. I'm really glad you enjoyed your tour with Chris and found it was good value for money. Kind regards, Serge
- RRebeccaWritten on December 29, 20164.0 - GoodA great way to see the highlands and Loch Ness in a day. Beautiful scenery and the tour guide was very knowledgable, with lots of facts and tales about Scotland. Thank you for a fab safe journey. Understandably the history of Scotland does not favour the English (helpful knowing the history), however I was a bit disappointed at how much the tour guide came across as rather anti English. I would recommend this trip to anyone travelling to Edinburgh.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Rebecca, Thank you for the great review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour. My apologies that you found your guide to be anti English, I can confidently say that that is not the case with any of our guides, but they may sometimes get a bit carried away with their story telling! I will definitely pass on your comments. We hope to welcome you on tour again in the future! Best wishes, Caitlin
- KKremenaWritten on November 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentI would definitely recommend the one-day tour to Lochn Ness! We had the best guide in whole Scotland - Jamie! We had an amazing time in the awesome Scottish nature - we saw the highest summit Ben Nevis and many lochs before arriving to our final destination - Loch Ness, which is stunningly beautiful and mysterious! I loved the trip with Haggis Adventures! I learned a lot about the Scottish history thanks to the explanations of Jamie and we had a great time with him with amazing Scottish music bagpipes and his unique sense of humor!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Kremena, Many thanks for your fantastic review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the tour so much and rated Jamie as the best tour guide in the whole of Scotland! Thank you for recommending us, your comments are much appreciated. I hope that you will travel with us again in the future. Regards, Natalia
- GGastonWritten on November 15, 20164.0 - GoodThe travel, the stops, the guida, the views, always in time... Everything was OKShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Gaston, Thank you very much for your review! I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed the tour. I hope that you will travel with us again in the future. Regards, Natalia
- MVMargotWritten on August 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentFantastic driver with an amazing sense of humour even if the Scottish accent is hard to understand. Really enjoyed it. And the landscapes are just incredible. Thanks!!Show detailed ratings
- MMMaureen,Written on August 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentBeautiful scenery! Guide was knowledgeable and friendly!Show detailed ratings
- PKPernillaWritten on August 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe loved all the stops on the way. But most of all we loved our guide/ driver Dave and his great, intriguing and funny stories. Nothing to complain about- Thank you!Show detailed ratings
- NNorma MooreWritten on August 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentDriver knowledgeable and very witty, Scenery breath-taking!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Loch Ness Hunter
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How much is the ticket for the cruise?
The cost is £13 for an adult or £12 for a student.
Hi I am interest in 3 days tour to highland , but I need a better accommodation , can you book for me? Many thanks Jessica
We are a tour booking website only so any other accommodation needs you need to arrange independently. For an alternate tour of Scotland we recommend Timberbrush tours.
Guides who have led this tour
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures for a year now, and it has honestly been the best year of my..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Loch Ness Hunter, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Kilmahog (Scotland)
- 71 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 43 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 76 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 90 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Loch Ness Hunter