Oktoberfest - Camping
From Munich to Munich
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Start planning your tour
- Dress up in dirndl & lederhosen!
- Sing along with the locals in the beer tents
- Learn to play Bavarian beer hall games
- Enjoy the Oktoberfest Opening Parade.
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SShenaeZanardoSeptember 30, 2018Micaela stood out for me on this tour because she went above and beyond to make everyone feel comfortable. She was always up for a chat and checking we were always happy and okay. Thank you!Trip date: September 2018
- SSamanthaSeptember 27, 2018I was hesitant to try the camping experience but it turned out to be an amazing 3 days. The crew were incredible and really helped keep the group together, informed and show us a good time. Particularly, their enthusiasm on 0 degree mornings. Pack a... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- MMadiAugust 28, 2018Wes turned out to be my tour guide multiple times throughout my travel with busabout, and can definitely say he was my favourite tour guide! He was always full of energy and worked so hard to make sure everyone was having a good time as well as learning... Show moreTrip date: June 2016
- BCbiancaSeptember 22, 2017The best guide in Busabout hands downTrip date: September 2017
- BreeSeptember 28, 2016Lauren was an amazing tour guide her enthusiasm and helpfulness created such a good family vibe. Noone seemed to feel left out . We all enjoyed it thouroughly. Camping helped the social side. Buses were easy to find.Trip date: September 2016
- DDeeSeptember 27, 2016I had an awesome time at the Oktoberfest! Thank you Kiddie for your knowledge, guidance and patience! You were wonderful!Trip date: September 2016
- SHStefanieAugust 01, 2016Tomorrowland! It was an absolutely fantastic weekend, all pax had an absolutely amazing time. Few suggestions - We need to provide trolleys for the set up - It was really difficult to walk that enormous distance with all of the tents, mattresses, water... Show moreTrip date: July 2016
- TraceySeptember 23, 2015What an amazing guide! Passionate and funny, one of the coolest guides I've had the pleasure of travelling with!Trip date: September 2015
- Do we spend the whole time at the festival?
- Are sleeping bags included?
- What is the age range?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar