Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 255
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Orientation walk in Munich
- Oktoberfest Opening Parade
- Spend your days in beer tents
- Soak up Bavarian culture
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Rather Poor
- BreeWritten on September 28, 20164.5 - ExcellentLauren was an amazing tour guide her enthusiasm and helpfulness created such a good family vibe. Noone seemed to feel left out . We all enjoyed it thouroughly. Camping helped the social side. Buses were easy to find.Show detailed ratings
- DDeeWritten on September 27, 20163.5 - GoodI had an awesome time at the Oktoberfest! Thank you Kiddie for your knowledge, guidance and patience! You were wonderful!Show detailed ratings
- TraceyWritten on September 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentWhat an amazing guide! Passionate and funny, one of the coolest guides I've had the pleasure of travelling with!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "I grew up in the UK until I was 13 then moved to Australia, I have been travelling Europe for the last..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Munich4 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$38$319-12%USD $281
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Munich4 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$34$289-12%USD $255
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Munich4 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$34$289-12%USD $255
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Munich4 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$34$289-12%USD $255
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Munich4 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$34$289-12%USD $255
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $255 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $255 for Oktoberfest Camping, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 179 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 89 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 89 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $255 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Camping