Save $67 until Sep 26
ends in 25:06:17
- Our saving
- US $ 222
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Stefanie "Tomorrowland! It was an absolutely fantastic weekend, all pax had an absolutely amazing time. Few suggestions - We need to provide trolleys for the set up - It was really difficult to walk that enormous distance with all of the tents, mattresses, water bottle slabs etc in the sweltering heat. Trolleys would've been a massive help. - We should provide sandwiches or some sort of food in the morning..."
- +1 Destinations
- Orientation walk in Munich
- Oktoberfest Opening Parade
- Spend your days in beer tents
- Soak up Bavarian culture
- Rather Poor
- MMadiWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentWes turned out to be my tour guide multiple times throughout my travel with busabout, and can definitely say he was my favourite tour guide! He was always full of energy and worked so hard to make sure everyone was having a good time as well as learning some history about each place and giving great tips on what to do!Show detailed ratings
- BCbiancaWritten on September 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe best guide in Busabout hands downShow detailed ratings
- BreeWritten on September 28, 20164.5 - ExcellentLauren was an amazing tour guide her enthusiasm and helpfulness created such a good family vibe. Noone seemed to feel left out . We all enjoyed it thouroughly. Camping helped the social side. Buses were easy to find.Show detailed ratings
- DDeeWritten on September 27, 20163.5 - GoodI had an awesome time at the Oktoberfest! Thank you Kiddie for your knowledge, guidance and patience! You were wonderful!Show detailed ratings
- SHStefanieWritten on August 1, 20164.0 - GoodTomorrowland! It was an absolutely fantastic weekend, all pax had an absolutely amazing time. Few suggestions - We need to provide trolleys for the set up - It was really difficult to walk that enormous distance with all of the tents, mattresses, water bottle slabs etc in the sweltering heat. Trolleys would've been a massive help. - We should provide sandwiches or some sort of food in the mornings for the pax, the lines to get food were enormous so pax were skipping food (never a good idea at a music festival!)Show detailed ratings
- TraceyWritten on September 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentWhat an amazing guide! Passionate and funny, one of the coolest guides I've had the pleasure of travelling with!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "I grew up in the UK until I was 13 then moved to Australia, I have been travelling Europe for the last..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Munich4 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$67$289-23%USD $222
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Munich4 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$67$289-23%USD $222
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Munich4 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$38$279-14%USD $241
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Munich4 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$38$279-14%USD $241
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Munich4 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$38$279-14%USD $241
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Munich4 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$38$279-14%USD $241
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Munich4 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$38$279-14%USD $241
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 November 2018 the full payment of $222 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $222 for Oktoberfest Camping, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 179 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 89 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 89 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $222 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Camping