- Our saving
- US $ 273
- +1 Destinations
- Orientation walk in Munich
- Oktoberfest Opening Parade
- Spend your days in beer tents
- Soak up Bavarian culture
- Rather Poor
- SShenaeZanardoWritten on September 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Micaela stood out for me on this tour because she went above and beyond to make everyone feel comfortable. She was always up for a chat and checking we were always happy and okay. Thank you!
- SSamanthaWritten on September 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I was hesitant to try the camping experience but it turned out to be an amazing 3 days. The crew were incredible and really helped keep the group together, informed and show us a good time. Particularly, their enthusiasm on 0 degree mornings. Pack a thick... Read more
- MMadiWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes turned out to be my tour guide multiple times throughout my travel with busabout, and can definitely say he was my favourite tour guide! He was always full of energy and worked so hard to make sure everyone was having a good time as well as learning... Read more
- BCbiancaWritten on September 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best guide in Busabout hands down
- BreeWritten on September 28, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Lauren was an amazing tour guide her enthusiasm and helpfulness created such a good family vibe. Noone seemed to feel left out . We all enjoyed it thouroughly. Camping helped the social side. Buses were easy to find.
- DDeeWritten on September 27, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I had an awesome time at the Oktoberfest! Thank you Kiddie for your knowledge, guidance and patience! You were wonderful!
- SHStefanieWritten on August 1, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tomorrowland! It was an absolutely fantastic weekend, all pax had an absolutely amazing time. Few suggestions - We need to provide trolleys for the set up - It was really difficult to walk that enormous distance with all of the tents, mattresses, water... Read more
- TraceyWritten on September 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What an amazing guide! Passionate and funny, one of the coolest guides I've had the pleasure of travelling with!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "I grew up in the UK until I was 13 then moved to Australia, I have been travelling Europe for the last..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Munich4 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $273
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Munich4 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $273
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Munich4 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $273
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Munich4 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $273
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Munich4 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $273
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 January 2019 the full payment of $273 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $273 for Oktoberfest Camping, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 89 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 89 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $273 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Camping