In the Wake of Mawson
- Christine Julson's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
The itinerary was great! It was wonderful to visit nearby villages & the Goroka Show. The South Sea Horizons guides did a fantastic job of taking care of us.
- MaryAnn Orr's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Great itinerary but wished it included hill tribes north of Hanoi. Rest was excellent. Especially liked Ha Long Bay and Hoi An. Saw beautiful sunset through cabin window in Ha Long Bay and had a shirt and pants tailored in Hoi An. People in the group were... Read more
- Janice Vu's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
I traveled Morocco via "Morocco Explorer" from 29 December 2018 to 10 January 2019. Every day was a new experience. I fell in love with the food, the people who were welcoming and kind and also with the unknown - discovering the history of Morocco, the way... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Peregrine Adventures Ship
- Akademik ShokalskiyBuilt1982 (refurbished in 2008)Guests48Crew30Length71.6mWidth12.82mStaterooms27Gross Tonnage1764 gtCruising Speed12 knots (2 engines), 10 knots(one engine)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
About the countries
- DollarAustralia and New Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Hobart is the starting point and Invercargill is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for In the Wake of Mawson, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hobart (Australia)
- 1,551 km
- Macquarie Island (New Zealand)
- 719 km
- Campbell Island (New Zealand)
- 300 km
- Auckland Islands (New Zealand)
- 289 km
- Snares Islands (New Zealand)
- 226 km
- Invercargill (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,270 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 83 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3,978 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take