Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Our saving
- US $ 628
- Explore old pirate hideaways
- Sample olive oils and local wines
- Visit the charming island of Korcula
- Go swimming in Sipan's lakes
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MPMiriamWritten on August 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentAngie was always available for us for anything and answer to every question! She was always dynamic and smiling ! She was a really good traveler guide for us!Show detailed ratings
- KesleyWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentReally wonderful experience! Ryan did a great job as a tour guide, very informative!Show detailed ratings
- NDNauhsWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentI found the tour very interesting as i have never been and it was most enjoyable and Will the leader was most helpfull and made sure that everybody was happy and their needs were metShow detailed ratings
- BBrookeCubisWritten on August 17, 20184.0 - GoodAbsolute legend! Nothing was to much of an effort and was constantly going out of her way to help everyone out. Thanks Ang for one of the best weeks of my lifeShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentKitty was an excellent guide, very well organized, knowledgeable and friendly. She was helpful for any assistance we needed and showed us a great time!Show detailed ratings
- ZZakWritten on August 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentAnge was by far the best tour guide i’ve ever had the priveledge of being on a tour with. Would highly recommend her for any tripShow detailed ratings
- KKiaraJaidWritten on August 12, 20183.5 - GoodAngela was a fantastic tour guide, and we had an awesome week with a great itinerary. Unfortunately the rooms and the meals were not great, really poor vegetarian/vegan options.Show detailed ratingsBusabout commented on this reviewHey Kiara, we try our best to cater for as many food preferences as possible. Thanks for the feedback to help us improve our vegetarian and vegan offering even further. Glad you had an awesome week.
- MMontieTongWritten on August 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentRachel was a very knowledgeable and professional guide, the crew on the boat were 10/10 always happy and the food was amazing.Show detailed ratings
- MoniekWritten on August 10, 20183.5 - GoodRyan is an amazing guide. Ryan would let everyone know the daily plans and suggest what was best to do in the towns we were visiting. Despite the old boat with many problems Ryan was always calm and more than happy to help with anything at anytime.Show detailed ratings
- JJamesWritten on August 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentLauren and the whole sailing crew were both amazing to us all on the tour. They have both completely exceeded my expectation of sail and I would definitely recommend to others. Lauren was very helpful with any tips and holiday advice, as well as very accommodating and approachable that I can happily say I now see her as a friend outside of the tour.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Split to Omis
- Omis to Makarska
- Makarska to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Hvar
- Hvar to Korcula
- Korcula to Mljet to Sipan
- Sipan to Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average age of the travellers on this trip?
The average age on Busabout tours is around 30 years of age as their age range is 18-70, the passengers are mostly younger backpackers.
How many meals are included on this trip?
On this trip you will receive 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches.
Does the "Sail Split to Dubrovnik" include a tour of Split and what time does it sail?
Please note, as the tour sets sail around lunch time on the first day, there are not any included activities in Split before you depart. There are reverse options that end in Split that will include more time to visit the city.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "Typical Aussie who was living in London and couldn't stand the cold anymore. Now defrosting on the Adriatic..."
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Just an Aussie bloke doing my best at living life. Studied law and commerce for five years and realised..."
- "Just a kiwi girl here to make your Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ---- Number..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "Hopelessly addicted to this weird and wonderful life of a tour guide. "
- "Aussie gal just trying to escape from the normal adulthood of 9 to 5! Obsessed with watching sunsets..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$35USD $844+ $45 Local TaxSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Dubrovnik4 seats left$35USD $844+ $45 Local Tax
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Dubrovnik7 seats left$31USD $738+ $45 Local Tax
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Dubrovnik5 seats left$141$769-18%USD $628+ $45 Local Tax
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$141$769-18%USD $628+ $45 Local Tax
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$141$769-18%USD $628+ $45 Local Tax
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$141$769-18%USD $628+ $45 Local Tax
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Dubrovnik6 seats left$28USD $671+ $45 Local Tax
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$33USD $800+ $51 Local Tax
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$33USD $800+ $51 Local Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 October 2018 the full payment of $628 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $628 for Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $628 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,003 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 166 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below