Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Our saving
- US $ 671
- +6 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Explore old pirate hideaways
- Sample olive oils and local wines
- Visit the charming island of Korcula
- Go swimming in Sipan's lakes
- Rather Poor
- SSeonaWritten on January 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentBusabout sail Croatia was one of my most memorable tours when visiting Europe June -aug 2017. I booked last min and Ellie who wasn’t even going to be my tour guide kept in contact, helped me navigate my way from Greece to Croatia and got my tour guide Ollie to meet me at the boat. Ollie was a legend, he was able to pull rank when needed to ensure everyone was safe but have a great time and get the vibes back up when we were all exhausted. He was thoughtful and a barrel of laughs, good value and this made for an unforgettable trip. Top work to Busabout, would tour with them every timeShow detailed ratings
- LLauraWritten on October 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentCroatia Sail is becoming so popular and I would 100% recommend fitting it in to any European Summer itinerary. I did the one way sail from Split to Dubrovnik with busabout and am so glad I chose this company. Busabout have been doing Croatia Sail the youngest out of the other young group touring companies. At each port there would be a few other boats there so you are able to get to know people on your boat and the other boats. The swim stops were out of this world, each got more and more beautiful. The lunches provided onboard were INCREDIBLE. We were fed so so so well and they cater for you if you are vegetarian. The islands we explored were amazing and the guide always gives you a run down and keeps you up to date on what there is to do. I was in a twin share cabin with a friend of mine. We chose an on deck ensuite room. It was by no means fancy but it was exactly what we needed. We chose this because Croatia gets extremely hot and we wanted to be able to get a breeze in our room. Would definitely recommend! Amazing crew and amazing guide Anna, Busabout and Croatia absolutely spoilt meShow detailed ratings
- WWendyWritten on October 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe week with Angela was amazing! She has all the answers to your questions regarding where to go, what to do and really made sure she got to know everyone and made the boat feel like a big family! Every island was amazing and would 100% go backShow detailed ratings
- NHNoelleWritten on October 1, 20174.0 - GoodIt's a great tour! I had a lot of fun and I met so many lovely people! My only issue is there were a lot of extra costs like the port fees and two dinners on the boat that weren't included in the price of the tour and we were also told by our leader we were expected to tip the crew 300 Kuna at the end of the trip. The crew deserved that money they were lovely, but I was a bit uncomfortable about how sneaky all the extra money was. I think it would be better if all the money was included in the initial price of the tour and the crew were paid well. With other tour companies there are definitely less extra costs.Show detailed ratings
- NNicoleWritten on September 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour is absolutely fantastic- I loved the variety of islands you go to and Croatia is a very special country- so many beautiful places. My tour guide Milly from the moment I arrived was phenomenal, she really cared about you and your trip, and you could tell that she really wanted you to have the best holiday. Always thinking ahead and planning amazing things for the group and manages everything that comes her way with style and ease (including my back fracture partbl way through the trip). Thanks again Milly- you are awesome!!Show detailed ratings
- ABAlisonWritten on September 16, 20174.0 - GoodThis was my second trip with busabout and my first sailing trip! Exceeded many expectations. Lydia was very knowledgeable with the areas we were going to and was always happy and bubbly. Her energy kept us all dancing till the very endShow detailed ratings
- NNicoletteWritten on September 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentAnna was extremely helpful and so much fun!! Would always go out of her way for you! Including walking you to the bus station at 5:30am.. would recommend her as a guide over and over. Thank you for such an awesome trip!Show detailed ratings
- JSJamesWritten on September 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was everything I expected and so so so so much more. It was so good that I wouldn't do it again unless you could tell me Anna would be our guide. She made the trip what it was. You can tell Anna loves everything about her job and gets right into the swing of things on every occasion. She's always got something planned for the group and is always super clear and meets expectations. I can't recommend Anna highly enough. I've done alot of tours and can without a doubt say Anna is the best guide going around. The girls a machine.Show detailed ratings
- NatashaWritten on September 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentAnna was an exceptional tour guide, she was very informative, polite and helped us in anyway possible to make our experience better.Show detailed ratings
- BSBryceWritten on August 31, 20174.0 - GoodI had an awesome time! So much better than i expected. The transport was great and the crew were very friendly and good to have a chat with which made it very enjoyable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Split to Omis
- Omis to Makarska
- Makarska to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Hvar
- Hvar to Korcula
- Korcula to Mljet to Sipan
- Sipan to Dubrovnik
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What is the average age of the travellers on this trip?
The average age on Busabout tours is around 30 years of age as their age range is 18-70, the passengers are mostly younger backpackers.
- September 12, 2016
How many meals are included on this trip?
On this trip you will receive 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches.
- September 1, 2016
Does the "Sail Split to Dubrovnik" include a tour of Split and what time does it sail?
Please note, as the tour sets sail around lunch time on the first day, there are not any included activities in Split before you depart. There are reverse options that end in Split that will include more time to visit the city.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "Originally from the country, tried work in an office and ditched it for the good life! Love meeting people,..."
- "Just a kiwi girl out to make people's Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be!"
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "Hopelessly addicted to this weird and wonderful life of a tour guide. "
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a passion for new people, places, cultures and languages. Taken a bite of..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emily Jane22nd December 2017
Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 3 seats left$28USD $671
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$28USD $671
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$28USD $671
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$31USD $738
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Dubrovnik9 seats left$31USD $738
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$35USD $844
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$35USD $844
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$38USD $921
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$38USD $921
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$41USD $988Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 April 2018 the full payment of $671 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $671 for Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $671 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,431 tours in Europe
- covered by 184 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 62 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below