Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Our saving
- US $ 843
- Party the night away at a hidden cave rave
- Explore Fort Mirabella, an old pirate hideaway
- Sip on sunset cocktails with your fellow travellers
- Soak up the sun and cool off in the sparkling Adriatic
- Disembark in Dubrovnik for a final night of fun!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Split to Omis
- Omis to Makarska
- Makarska to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Hvar
- Hvar to Korcula
- Korcula to Mljet to Sipan
- Sipan to Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- BBodieSmithWritten on October 20, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Sammy is absolutely amazing! Such a gem and so incredibly knowledgeable! We couldn’t have wished for a better guide!
- PPanaWritten on October 1, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I had an amazing time sailing Croatia with busabout!! We were fortunate to be grouped with like minded people who became friends and made the trip everything it was. Sammy was also a great guide who made sure we were always having a great time and was able... Read more
- CaitlinWritten on September 30, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great tour with Busabout and Sammy! The boat was quite basic and the rooms were tiny but there were lots of nice communal areas to hang out in. Sammy is bubbly and a lovely person - we couldn’t have asked for a better guide :)
- CChantelBurchellWritten on September 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sammy is a great leader with so much energy and positivity! She definitely helped make the trip even better and couldn’t be happier with the trip!
- RRachelWalshWritten on September 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sammy has the perfect mix of being informative and professional but also down to earth, funny and relatable! We had the best time with her as our guide throughout our Croatian adventure. Sammy communicates clearly and gives easy to follow instructions... Read more
- EfstratiosWritten on September 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was definitely worth it. Saw some amazing places, stopped for a swim in some beautiful spots and got to see Croatia hassle free. Pollie the guide was good. Kept us well informed at all times and she was always available for any questions. The boat... Read moreReview collected by Busabout
- NeridaWritten on September 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was the Croatia adventure tour 2day. Great tour in fun relaxing environmentment Sammy was very knowledgeable An easy to approach
- EEliseWritten on September 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We did the Croatian Adventure with Sammy and it was one of the best travel experience I have had. The trip was well planned and Sammy was relaxed and organised. We had a great night in the national park. I would definitely recommend this trip to everyone.
- VictoriaWritten on September 10, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great itinerary and great crew. It would have been a bit better if the food was more varied. In the whole a fun trip.Review collected by Busabout
- TeressaWritten on September 7, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing country to sail through, I would go for a room above deck next time as the below deck rooms are super stuffy.Review collected by Busabout
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
There are no airport transfers included in this tour, therefore you will need to make their own way to the starting point. All Busabout starting points are centrally located and have good public transport links so there should be no trouble getting there!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
What is the average age of the travellers on this trip?
Busabout trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Croatia Sailing
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "William first started his love affair with travel at the age of 11, when his father led him on a trek..."
- "Typical Aussie who was living in London and couldn't stand the cold anymore. Now defrosting on the Adriatic..."
- "Typical Aussie living in Europe loving life on the road. "
- "There is no better way to fill your time then truly living and experiencing the cuisine, culture and..."
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "New Zealand native turned global citizen, with a penchant for diving into the sea, meandering around..."
- "Life is short and the world is wide! Living the dream over in the stunning Croatian Islands for the next..."
- "Just your typical Aussie gal, helping others enjoy the world. 'If you never travel, you won't move far..."
- "Just your average story - girl from Australia has serious case of bugs. Not bed bugs (thank god), the..."
- "Just your average 25-year-old Aussie gal trying to escape reality. I am forever on the search for the..."
- "Just a kiwi girl here to make your Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ---- Number..."
- "I've been a huge fan of Europe my whole life - and now want to get others as excited about this astonishing..."
- "I'm Pollie, an Aussie girl taking a break from living in London to sail the Adriatic coast for the summer...."
- "I'm Fun, Flirty and not yet Thirty! My names Saraih and I'm 25 currently touring the Adriatic Seas in..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "Hopelessly addicted to this weird and wonderful life of a tour guide. "
- "Hey travelers! I'm a tour guide from Australia doing sail & adventure tours along the Dalmatian coastline..."
- "Hey there!!! Just a country boy from outback South Australia who decided the best thing to do with a..."
- "Hey guys, just your average australian tour guiding around Europe with Busabout! I am forever searching..."
- "From a small country town of 10k people to a continent home to 740+ million I think I’m now in my true..."
- "Australian, Based in Belfast in the Winter, Guiding throughout Croatia and the wildness that is the Balkan’s..."
- "Australian tour guide from the South Coast of NSW sailing through Croatia and doing my best to avoid..."
- "As Roy Bennett said, you never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone and for me travel..."
- "As Gandhi once said ''Education is important, but travel is importanter...'' well maybe not Gandhi but..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Dubrovnik0 seats left$23USD $746+ $50 Local TaxSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$27USD $872+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Dubrovnik9 seats left$27USD $872+ $50 Local Tax
- MondayJun 15, 2020from Split8 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$28USD $901+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Dubrovnik0 seats left$31USD $1,008+ $50 Local TaxSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJun 24, 2020from Split8 DaysWednesdayJul 1, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$33USD $1,066+ $50 Local Tax
- MondayJun 29, 2020from Split8 DaysMondayJul 6, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$33USD $1,066+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Dubrovnik5 seats left$34USD $1,115+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJul 8, 2020from Split8 DaysWednesdayJul 15, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$34USD $1,115+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$34USD $1,115+ $50 Local Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 January 2020, a minimum payment of $100 is required to confirm your booking with Busabout. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Busabout. Please familiarise yourself with the Busabout payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 36 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 5 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 28 km
- Sipan (Croatia)
- 19 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $843 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,439 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 459 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below