Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Our saving
- US $ 685
- +6 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Party the night away at a hidden cave rave
- Explore Fort Mirabella, an old pirate hideaway
- Sip on sunset cocktails with your fellow travellers
- Soak up the sun and cool off in the sparkling Adriatic
- Disembark in Dubrovnik for a final night of fun!
- Rather Poor
- GayWritten on September 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentUntil I arrived I wasn't aware that Ithe average age of the group was about 23...im 69...however thankfully they were a great bunch of young people and accepted me. Staff on board were amaxingShow detailed ratings
- RudasenWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentRachel was amazing. She was attentive and made sure we all were 100% and that we were having a good time. She gave us a lot of good information about each other cities that we were going to and made sure we knew all the best spots for when we docked. Definitely made my trip very enjoyable and easy. Thanks Ledge.Show detailed ratings
- JBJustineWritten on September 23, 20184.0 - GoodGreat trip, boat crew were amazing, helpful and friendly!Show detailed ratings
- CCaitlinWritten on September 18, 20184.0 - GoodAngela was a great tour guide! She was very knowledgeable about the country and was very helpful with recommendations around each area. She definitely made our trip very memorable.Show detailed ratings
- KKirstieIrelandWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur sail was the best week of my life. From the moment I stepped aboard I was greeted with a beaming smile and a warm welcome from our guide, Darcy. All of the crew were friendly and professional throughout the entire trip and the meals were out of this world amazing! Darcy was professional, knowledgeable, approachable and made all of us on board feel like a family within the first day. By the end of the week she became a friend simply showing us through Croatia with the her authentic enthusiasm. I cannot recommend Darcy and this tour highly enough.Show detailed ratings
- CChelsieWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was amazing, Ollie was a great guide and very friendly. Would recommend to anyone as it is best way to visit main areas of Croatia within a tight budget and time length.Show detailed ratings
- JJordanaWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentFirstly the sail trip was amazing and I urge anyone to jump on board with it as you will have so much fun! Our guide Darcy was exceptional, absolutely perfect! If I was to rate her it’s a five stars but if I could rate her more it would be 100 stars. She is and excellent guide, has great enthusiasm, knowledge, organised and looked after everyone perfectly. I’m so happy I got to have Darcy as a guide and would love to have her again. There is nothing I can fault about this trip, I’m so happy I got to experience such an amazing fun trip and with an awesome crew, guide and shared with a wonderful group of people. I honestly had the best time ever and feel like it changed my life. I would love to do a trip like this again. Thank you Darcy for such an amazing time and looking after all of us! Hopefully see you again soon.Show detailed ratings
- SShoWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt is my sheer disappointment that I’m not able to rate more than 5 stars, because Darcy is one in a million who deserves a million stars!! From the first hello to the last goodbye, Darcy was happy, welcoming and worked extremely hard to make our sailing experience special. I have never met a tour guide as passionate, professional and fun as Darcy. It is safe to say that I had the best time of my life during the sail, and I am certain that Darcy played a big part to that factor. A young lady who is matured, a role model who is extremely funny and fun to be around. The world needs to know her talent. So here I am, writing this review. I hope that this will be seen by many people around the world. So people, I urge you to pack your bags and hop onto the sailing boat with Darcy. She will change your life forever. Darcy, as I said to you, a million thank you won’t be enough to show you how much I enjoyed the time at the sailing trip. The world is a better place to travel when you guide! See you soon my friend!!Show detailed ratings
- VVivekGodinhoWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing time with Darcy guiding us, she matched the group's energy really well - leading us in both hard partying and post meal recovery napping. She's really knowledgeable about Croatia and it's history but is also genuinely curious and wants to always learn more. Great sense of humor, great recommendations of things to do/eat, and just really easy to get along with. Could not have asked for more!Show detailed ratings
- RBRachelWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy week on the Split to Dubrovnik sail was epic! Honestly one of the best weeks of my life. Darcy and the crew on board Delija made the whole week smooth sailing and a fun time, I would definitely recommend them to others! The boat was kept super clean, the food was amazing and the group of friends I made I’ll never forget! Big thanks to Darcy for everything, what a legend!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Split to Omis
- Omis to Makarska
- Makarska to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Hvar
- Hvar to Korcula
- Korcula to Mljet to Sipan
- Sipan to Dubrovnik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average age of the travellers on this trip?
The average age on Busabout tours is around 30 years of age as their age range is 18-70, the passengers are mostly younger backpackers.
How many meals are included on this trip?
On this trip you will receive 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches.
Does the "Sail Split to Dubrovnik" include a tour of Split and what time does it sail?
Please note, as the tour sets sail around lunch time on the first day, there are not any included activities in Split before you depart. There are reverse options that end in Split that will include more time to visit the city.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "Typical Aussie who was living in London and couldn't stand the cold anymore. Now defrosting on the Adriatic..."
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Just an Aussie bloke doing my best at living life. Studied law and commerce for five years and realised..."
- "Just a kiwi girl here to make your Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ---- Number..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "Hopelessly addicted to this weird and wonderful life of a tour guide. "
- "Aussie gal just trying to escape from the normal adulthood of 9 to 5! Obsessed with watching sunsets..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$14USD $685+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Dubrovnik4 seats left$14USD $685+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$15USD $754+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$15USD $754+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$17USD $822+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$17USD $822+ $50 Local Tax
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Split8 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$17USD $822+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$20USD $959+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$20USD $959+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$20USD $959+ $50 Local Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $685 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $685 for Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $685 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 287 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below