Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Our saving
- US $ 685
- +6 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Rather Poor
- WWendyWritten on October 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe week with Angela was amazing! She has all the answers to your questions regarding where to go, what to do and really made sure she got to know everyone and made the boat feel like a big family! Every island was amazing and would 100% go backShow detailed ratings
- NHNoelleWritten on October 1, 20174.0 - GoodIt's a great tour! I had a lot of fun and I met so many lovely people! My only issue is there were a lot of extra costs like the port fees and two dinners on the boat that weren't included in the price of the tour and we were also told by our leader we were expected to tip the crew 300 Kuna at the end of the trip. The crew deserved that money they were lovely, but I was a bit uncomfortable about how sneaky all the extra money was. I think it would be better if all the money was included in the initial price of the tour and the crew were paid well. With other tour companies there are definitely less extra costs.Show detailed ratings
- NNicoleWritten on September 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour is absolutely fantastic- I loved the variety of islands you go to and Croatia is a very special country- so many beautiful places. My tour guide Milly from the moment I arrived was phenomenal, she really cared about you and your trip, and you could tell that she really wanted you to have the best holiday. Always thinking ahead and planning amazing things for the group and manages everything that comes her way with style and ease (including my back fracture partbl way through the trip). Thanks again Milly- you are awesome!!Show detailed ratings
- ABAlisonWritten on September 16, 20174.0 - GoodThis was my second trip with busabout and my first sailing trip! Exceeded many expectations. Lydia was very knowledgeable with the areas we were going to and was always happy and bubbly. Her energy kept us all dancing till the very endShow detailed ratings
- NNicoletteWritten on September 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentAnna was extremely helpful and so much fun!! Would always go out of her way for you! Including walking you to the bus station at 5:30am.. would recommend her as a guide over and over. Thank you for such an awesome trip!Show detailed ratings
- JSJamesWritten on September 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was everything I expected and so so so so much more. It was so good that I wouldn't do it again unless you could tell me Anna would be our guide. She made the trip what it was. You can tell Anna loves everything about her job and gets right into the swing of things on every occasion. She's always got something planned for the group and is always super clear and meets expectations. I can't recommend Anna highly enough. I've done alot of tours and can without a doubt say Anna is the best guide going around. The girls a machine.Show detailed ratings
- NatashaWritten on September 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentAnna was an exceptional tour guide, she was very informative, polite and helped us in anyway possible to make our experience better.Show detailed ratings
- BSBryceWritten on August 31, 20174.0 - GoodI had an awesome time! So much better than i expected. The transport was great and the crew were very friendly and good to have a chat with which made it very enjoyable.Show detailed ratings
- LCLiamWritten on August 31, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was an absolutely amazing experience. Not having to worry about where we were going and not having to plan anything was awesome. Ryan was so organised and made our trip trouble free and one of the best experiences ever. He was really chilled out and guided us around Croatia with ease. It was a fantastic trip!!Show detailed ratings
- AMAdamWritten on August 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy sail was absolutely amazing! Everyone was having a great time all day everyday ad Ryan made it incredibly easy for us and also made the week lots of fun. He was really knowledgeable when it came to history of Croatia which I liked. Best week everShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split to Omis
- Day 2: Omis to Makarska
- Day 3: Makarska to Stari Grad (Hvar)
- Day 4: Hvar
- Day 5: Hvar to Korcula
- Day 6: Korcula to Mljet
- Day 7: Mljet to Dubrovnik
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What is the average age of the travellers on this trip?
The average age on Busabout tours is around 30 years of age as their age range is 18-70, the passengers are mostly younger backpackers.
- September 12, 2016
How many meals are included on this trip?
On this trip you will receive 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches.
- September 1, 2016
Does the "Sail Split to Dubrovnik" include a tour of Split and what time does it sail?
Please note, as the tour sets sail around lunch time on the first day, there are not any included activities in Split before you depart. There are reverse options that end in Split that will include more time to visit the city.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "Originally from the country, tried work in an office and ditched it for the good life! Love meeting people,..."
- "Just a kiwi girl out to make people's Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be!"
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "Hopelessly addicted to this weird and wonderful life of a tour guide. "
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a passion for new people, places, cultures and languages. Taken a bite of..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from SplitSaturdayMay 19, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$14PriceUSD $68510+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from SplitSaturdayMay 26, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$14PriceUSD $68510+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from SplitSaturdayJun 2, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$14PriceUSD $68510+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from SplitSaturdayJun 9, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$15PriceUSD $7548 spaces left
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from SplitSaturdayJun 16, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$15PriceUSD $75410+ spaces left
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from SplitWednesdayJun 20, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$18PriceUSD $86110+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from SplitSaturdayJun 23, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$18PriceUSD $86110+ spaces left
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from SplitWednesdayJun 27, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$19PriceUSD $94010+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from SplitSaturdayJun 30, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$19PriceUSD $94010+ spaces left
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from SplitWednesdayJul 4, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$21PriceUSD $1,008Only 2 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2017 the full payment of $685 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $685 for Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $685 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,436 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,117 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 60 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below