Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Our saving
- US $ 671
- +6 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Explore old pirate hideaways
- Sample olive oils and local wines
- Visit the charming island of Korcula
- Go swimming in Sipan's lakes
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- CadeWritten on June 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat guide and ship crewShow detailed ratings
- RRobertcribdonWritten on June 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome trip, the Croatian coast line is absolutely beautiful and you are spoilt for history and culture. I’m addition to this the trip was made by our guide Ollie who’s local knowledge was brilliant!Show detailed ratings
- CChiaraDAntiniWritten on June 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentDarcy was an absolute gem! Knew everything we wanted. Easy to talk to and keen to make sure we all had a wicked time! 100% awesome guide!Show detailed ratings
- PNPriscillaWritten on May 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentEverything! Well planned out itinerary, plenty of beautiful swimming spots, exceptional boat crew, Oliver is a very knowledgeable and informative tour guide. Couldn't have asked for a better way to see Croatia.Show detailed ratings
- BBrittneeWritten on May 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentLoved every minute and so happy to have an awesome guide like Ollie!Show detailed ratings
- EBEmmaWritten on May 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentI loved every part of the tour, Ollie was so friendly and welcoming to everyone, we all got on so well and I think we will definitely keep in touch in the near future! Ollie was very informative about everywhere we went and he went out of his way to give us a history lesson of Croatia which was great and a lot of information that I could then go on to research myself! Brilliant week thankyou so much againShow detailed ratings
- AAimeeWritten on May 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentFantastic from start to end. Week flew in! So sad it’s all over. Plenty of places to see and things to do. Ollie was a brilliant guide with lots of knowledge and even more craic!Show detailed ratings
- KBKieranWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentArrived back home and I cannot stop raving about my tour. The ship was great, the crew was phenomenal, the country was stunning and to cap it all off, our guide was the best. If you are lucky enough to sail the Adriatic with Ollie Stephens, he will do a great job of offering information and entertainment with an affable personality and a dose of humour. His Croatian history talk is very helpful and his adventurous spirit and friendly personality adds just that tiny bit more to truly take the tour from ordinary to extraordinary.Show detailed ratings
- CCarmenWritten on May 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat tour, amazing experience, excellent guideShow detailed ratings
- BBriannaMcGeeWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentOllie was an excellent guide! He was highly knowledgeable on Croatian history and culture. He went above and beyond to get to know the group, which I think enabled us to establish a great bond which made this trip one of the best ever!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Split to Omis
- Omis to Makarska
- Makarska to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Hvar
- Hvar to Korcula
- Korcula to Mljet to Sipan
- Sipan to Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What is the average age of the travellers on this trip?
The average age on Busabout tours is around 30 years of age as their age range is 18-70, the passengers are mostly younger backpackers.
- September 12, 2016
How many meals are included on this trip?
On this trip you will receive 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches.
- September 1, 2016
Does the "Sail Split to Dubrovnik" include a tour of Split and what time does it sail?
Please note, as the tour sets sail around lunch time on the first day, there are not any included activities in Split before you depart. There are reverse options that end in Split that will include more time to visit the city.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "Just an Aussie bloke doing my best at living life. Studied law and commerce for five years and realised..."
- "Just a kiwi chick out to make my passengers Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ----..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "Hopelessly addicted to this weird and wonderful life of a tour guide. "
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$41USD $988
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$41USD $988
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$41USD $988
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$41USD $988Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$41USD $988
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$41USD $988Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$38USD $921
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$38USD $921
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$38USD $921
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$38USD $921
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 August 2018 the full payment of $671 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $671 for Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $671 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,594 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 76 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below