Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Our saving
- US $ 685
- +6 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Explore old pirate hideaways
- Sample olive oils and local wines
- Visit the charming island of Korcula
- Go swimming in Sipan's lakes
- Rather Poor
- EBEmmaWritten on May 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentI loved every part of the tour, Ollie was so friendly and welcoming to everyone, we all got on so well and I think we will definitely keep in touch in the near future! Ollie was very informative about everywhere we went and he went out of his way to give us a history lesson of Croatia which was great and a lot of information that I could then go on to research myself! Brilliant week thankyou so much againShow detailed ratings
- AAimeeWritten on May 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentFantastic from start to end. Week flew in! So sad it’s all over. Plenty of places to see and things to do. Ollie was a brilliant guide with lots of knowledge and even more craic!Show detailed ratings
- KBKieranWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentArrived back home and I cannot stop raving about my tour. The ship was great, the crew was phenomenal, the country was stunning and to cap it all off, our guide was the best. If you are lucky enough to sail the Adriatic with Ollie Stephens, he will do a great job of offering information and entertainment with an affable personality and a dose of humour. His Croatian history talk is very helpful and his adventurous spirit and friendly personality adds just that tiny bit more to truly take the tour from ordinary to extraordinary.Show detailed ratings
- CCarmenWritten on May 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat tour, amazing experience, excellent guideShow detailed ratings
- BBriannaMcGeeWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentOllie was an excellent guide! He was highly knowledgeable on Croatian history and culture. He went above and beyond to get to know the group, which I think enabled us to establish a great bond which made this trip one of the best ever!!Show detailed ratings
- BKBenjaminWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome bloke who is extremely chill yet funShow detailed ratings
- AshWritten on May 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour! Can't fault it really. Ollie was an awesome guide!Show detailed ratings
- JamesWritten on May 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentOllie and the crew made a brilliant trip even better! The knowledge of the area and the atmosphere on the boat through the week was incredible! Could not recommend this enough.Show detailed ratings
- JJordanWrightWritten on May 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentOllie’s an all round top bloke, see you again ✌️Show detailed ratings
- SSeonaWritten on January 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentBusabout sail Croatia was one of my most memorable tours when visiting Europe June -aug 2017. I booked last min and Ellie who wasn’t even going to be my tour guide kept in contact, helped me navigate my way from Greece to Croatia and got my tour guide Ollie to meet me at the boat. Ollie was a legend, he was able to pull rank when needed to ensure everyone was safe but have a great time and get the vibes back up when we were all exhausted. He was thoughtful and a barrel of laughs, good value and this made for an unforgettable trip. Top work to Busabout, would tour with them every timeShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Split to Omis
- Omis to Makarska
- Makarska to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Hvar
- Hvar to Korcula
- Korcula to Mljet to Sipan
- Sipan to Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What is the average age of the travellers on this trip?
The average age on Busabout tours is around 30 years of age as their age range is 18-70, the passengers are mostly younger backpackers.
- September 12, 2016
How many meals are included on this trip?
On this trip you will receive 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches.
- September 1, 2016
Does the "Sail Split to Dubrovnik" include a tour of Split and what time does it sail?
Please note, as the tour sets sail around lunch time on the first day, there are not any included activities in Split before you depart. There are reverse options that end in Split that will include more time to visit the city.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "Just an Aussie bloke doing my best at living life. I love meeting people, embracing new things and experiencing..."
- "Just a kiwi chick out to make my passengers Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ----..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "Hopelessly addicted to this weird and wonderful life of a tour guide. "
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$15USD $754
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$15USD $754
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$18USD $861
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$18USD $861
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 3 seats left$19USD $940
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$19USD $940
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$21USD $1,008
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$21USD $1,008
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$21USD $1,008
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$21USD $1,008
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $685 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $685 for Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $685 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 71 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below