Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Our saving
- US $ 616
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +7 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Party the night away at a hidden cave rave
- Explore Fort Mirabella, an old pirate hideaway
- Sip on sunset cocktails with your fellow travellers
- Soak up the sun and cool off in the sparkling Adriatic
- Disembark in Dubrovnik for a final night of fun!
- Rather Poor
- RudasenWritten on December 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Top notch. Great info on each city before we entered and always made sure that we were safe and taken care off. Very involved in making sure we were also having fun and having a good time.
- GayWritten on September 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Until I arrived I wasn't aware that Ithe average age of the group was about 23...im 69...however thankfully they were a great bunch of young people and accepted me. Staff on board were amaxing
- RudasenWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Rachel was amazing. She was attentive and made sure we all were 100% and that we were having a good time. She gave us a lot of good information about each other cities that we were going to and made sure we knew all the best spots for when we docked.... Read more
- JBJustineWritten on September 23, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great trip, boat crew were amazing, helpful and friendly!
- CCaitlinWritten on September 18, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Angela was a great tour guide! She was very knowledgeable about the country and was very helpful with recommendations around each area. She definitely made our trip very memorable.
- KKirstieIrelandWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our sail was the best week of my life. From the moment I stepped aboard I was greeted with a beaming smile and a warm welcome from our guide, Darcy. All of the crew were friendly and professional throughout the entire trip and the meals were out of this... Read more
- CChelsieWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was amazing, Ollie was a great guide and very friendly. Would recommend to anyone as it is best way to visit main areas of Croatia within a tight budget and time length.
- JJordanaWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Firstly the sail trip was amazing and I urge anyone to jump on board with it as you will have so much fun! Our guide Darcy was exceptional, absolutely perfect! If I was to rate her it’s a five stars but if I could rate her more it would be 100 stars.... Read more
- SShoWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It is my sheer disappointment that I’m not able to rate more than 5 stars, because Darcy is one in a million who deserves a million stars!! From the first hello to the last goodbye, Darcy was happy, welcoming and worked extremely hard to make our sailing... Read more
- VVivekGodinhoWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing time with Darcy guiding us, she matched the group's energy really well - leading us in both hard partying and post meal recovery napping. She's really knowledgeable about Croatia and it's history but is also genuinely curious and wants to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Split to Omis
- Omis to Makarska
- Makarska to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Hvar
- Hvar to Korcula
- Korcula to Mljet to Sipan
- Sipan to Dubrovnik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Croatia Sailing
- Busabout Europe 2019
- Meet the Crew
- THE SQUAD GO TO... CROATIA!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
There are no airport transfers included in this tour, therefore you will need to make their own way to the starting point. All Busabout starting points are centrally located and have good public transport links so there should be no trouble getting there!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
What is the average age of the travellers on this trip?
Busabout trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "William first started his love affair with travel at the age of 11, when his father led him on a trek..."
- "Typical Aussie who was living in London and couldn't stand the cold anymore. Now defrosting on the Adriatic..."
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Just your average 25-year-old Aussie gal trying to escape reality. I am forever on the search for the..."
- "Just an Aussie bloke doing my best at living life. Studied law and commerce for five years and realised..."
- "Just a kiwi girl here to make your Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ---- Number..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "Hopelessly addicted to this weird and wonderful life of a tour guide. "
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$82$699-12%USD $616+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Dubrovnik5 seats left$14USD $685+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$15USD $754+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$15USD $754+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$17USD $822+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$17USD $822+ $50 Local Tax
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Split8 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$17USD $822+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$20USD $999+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$20USD $999+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$20USD $999+ $50 Local Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 May 2019 the full payment of $616 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $616 for Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 36 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 5 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 28 km
- Sipan (Croatia)
- 19 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $616 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,988 tours in Europe
- covered by 455 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 295 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below