Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard On Deck
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 673
+ $50 Local Tax
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Gabrielle "I had the most incredible trip booked with Busabout and for that I am forever grateful! Took the plunge and travelled on my own. To where I met an amazing group of friends which are like brothers & sisters, living on a boat travelling around Croatia together. I was really nervous to begin with, but was soon put at ease with my amazing tour guide Oliver! He went to the effort to ensure everyone..."
- +5 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
Start and end in Split! With the sailing tour Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard On Deck, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Split, Croatia and 5 other destinations in Croatia. Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard On Deck includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- AlanahWritten on September 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe Croatia Island Hopper was the best way to begin my solo European adventure. There was so much packed into the itinerary and Darcy was such an incredible guide. We were constantly having so much fun and Darcy kept an amazing energy around the boat at all times - I wouldn't have wanted to travel Croatia with anyone else. She was extremely knowledgeable, so much fun and had us all become mates in no time. I want to do it all again!Show detailed ratings
- BridgetKerryWritten on August 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt’s Ange our guide, the crew & my fellow sailors that made this such a worthwhile tour.Show detailed ratings
- EEllaClarkeWritten on July 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip was absolutely amazing. The boat was perfect for the trip, the crew were extremely kind and couldn’t help you enough. The meals were great and huge in size, we never went hungry. Ollie was sensational and the best tour guide I’ve ever had. He is friendly, always makes sure that everyone feels included and was always checking in with everyone to see how their trip was going. He had great knowledge about Croatia and you could tell that he was really passionate about the country and its people. Overall this tour was easily the highlight of my European holiday and I would highly recommend this trip to anyone thinking about traveling to Croatia.Show detailed ratings
- CCaraWritten on June 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour. Fabric wristbands annoying, should use the rubber ones insteadShow detailed ratings
- GJGabrielleWritten on June 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had the most incredible trip booked with Busabout and for that I am forever grateful! Took the plunge and travelled on my own. To where I met an amazing group of friends which are like brothers & sisters, living on a boat travelling around Croatia together. I was really nervous to begin with, but was soon put at ease with my amazing tour guide Oliver! He went to the effort to ensure everyone on board had an amazing time, and individually checked in with each guest every day to ensure they were satisfied. He went that extra mile, and kept everyone included in all daily activities ensuring they were having the best time possible. His communication and organisation skills were impressive, with detailed planning of what the trip would entail daily, as well as providing us with additional options throughout our journey. Our safety was optimum priority, and with his support continuously felt reassured when exploring unfamiliar the islands throughout croatia. Oliver had a vast amount of knowledge. He successfully educated our tour group with interesting and factual information of the history of Croatia. He was always more than happy to spend time answering any questions we had in detail. I couldn’t recommend Oliver enough as a tour guide. He is extremely hard working, and had nothing but time for all on board, with the ability to consider everyones individual needs throughout the trip. Oliver made the trip one to remember and because of him I will definitely book again, thank you for an amazing trip!Show detailed ratings
- MMatthewtaylorWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentOliver was a fantastic tour guide. He made everyone feel included but also let everyone have their own space. His depth on croatia was fantastic and I loved all his little fact lessons. I can not fault oliver, he is an all round fantastic person.Show detailed ratings
- AAlexgyaWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentOllie was an awesome tour guide, he really made an effort to include everyone. I loved his history lessons tooShow detailed ratings
- SStewartBakerWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur tour guide was simply amazing. He went above an beyond to get to know each one of the group on a personal level, and provided great recommendations and information. He was there to help with any issue and was great fun to be aroundShow detailed ratings
- DDaniellePotticaryWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was the first time going on a tour and I couldn’t ask for a better week! The whole week Ollie looked after all of us and all his recommendations were spot on. He got in and participated with us which made it even better. Couldn’t fault Ollie at all!Show detailed ratings
- CCourtneyjamesonWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing week! Had a great time with Ollie, he was always up for a good conversation, gave us great recommendations on food and places to see while exploring the islands. Never failed to come up with interesting facts about croatia and this islands/mainland that we were visiting within croatiaShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Split to Hvar
- Hvar to Mljet
- Mljet to Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Korcula to Makarska
- Makarska to Pucisca to Omis
- Omis to Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Just an Aussie bloke doing my best at living life. Studied law and commerce for five years and realised..."
- "Just a kiwi girl here to make your Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ---- Number..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard On Deck
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Split0 seats left$29USD $690+ $45 Local TaxSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Split10+ seats left$106$779-14%USD $673+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Split6 seats left$115$849-14%USD $733+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Split9 seats left$115$849-14%USD $733+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Split4 seats left$115$849-14%USD $733+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Split10+ seats left$125$919-14%USD $794+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Split8 seats left$125$919-14%USD $794+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Split10+ seats left$143$1,049-14%USD $906+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Split10+ seats left$143$1,049-14%USD $906+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Split9 seats left$143$1,049-14%USD $906+ $50 Local Tax
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 November 2018 the full payment of $673 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $673 for Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard On Deck, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 357 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 93 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $673 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard On Deck