Croatia Island Hopper
- Our saving
- US $ 748
- +7 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Explore the Game of Thrones’ King’s Landing.
- Try the famous Tequila Boom Booms at Kiva Bar.
- Party inside a medieval fortress at Club Revelin.
- Jump into the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic.
- Rather Poor
- AlanahWritten on September 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Croatia Island Hopper was the best way to begin my solo European adventure. There was so much packed into the itinerary and Darcy was such an incredible guide. We were constantly having so much fun and Darcy kept an amazing energy around the boat at all... Read more
- BridgetKerryWritten on August 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It’s Ange our guide, the crew & my fellow sailors that made this such a worthwhile tour.
- EEllaClarkeWritten on July 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was absolutely amazing. The boat was perfect for the trip, the crew were extremely kind and couldn’t help you enough. The meals were great and huge in size, we never went hungry. Ollie was sensational and the best tour guide I’ve ever had. He is... Read more
- CCaraWritten on June 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. Fabric wristbands annoying, should use the rubber ones instead
- GJGabrielleWritten on June 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had the most incredible trip booked with Busabout and for that I am forever grateful! Took the plunge and travelled on my own. To where I met an amazing group of friends which are like brothers & sisters, living on a boat travelling around Croatia... Read more
- MMatthewtaylorWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Oliver was a fantastic tour guide. He made everyone feel included but also let everyone have their own space. His depth on croatia was fantastic and I loved all his little fact lessons. I can not fault oliver, he is an all round fantastic person.
- AAlexgyaWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ollie was an awesome tour guide, he really made an effort to include everyone. I loved his history lessons too
- SStewartBakerWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide was simply amazing. He went above an beyond to get to know each one of the group on a personal level, and provided great recommendations and information. He was there to help with any issue and was great fun to be around
- DDaniellePotticaryWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was the first time going on a tour and I couldn’t ask for a better week! The whole week Ollie looked after all of us and all his recommendations were spot on. He got in and participated with us which made it even better. Couldn’t fault Ollie at all!
- CCourtneyjamesonWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing week! Had a great time with Ollie, he was always up for a good conversation, gave us great recommendations on food and places to see while exploring the islands. Never failed to come up with interesting facts about croatia and this... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Split to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Hvar
- Hvar to Mljet
- Mljet to Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Korcula to Makarska
- Makarska to Omis to Split
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Croatia Sailing
- Busabout Europe 2019
- Meet the Crew
- THE SQUAD GO TO... CROATIA!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
Busabout trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
There are no airport transfers included in this tour, therefore you will need to make their own way to the starting point. All Busabout starting points are centrally located and have good public transport links so there should be no trouble getting there!
Guides who have led this tour
- "Just an Aussie bloke doing my best at living life. Studied law and commerce for five years and realised..."
- "Just a kiwi girl here to make your Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ---- Number..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
Croatia Island Hopper
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Split10+ seats left$31USD $748+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Split0 seats left$34USD $815+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Split0 seats left$34USD $815+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Split0 seats left$34USD $815+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Split0 seats left$37USD $882+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Split0 seats left$37USD $882+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Split10+ seats left$44USD $1,055+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Split7 seats left$44USD $1,055+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to SplitOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,055+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Split0 seats left$44USD $1,055+ $50 Local Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 April 2019 the full payment of $748 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $748 for Croatia Island Hopper, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 5 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 93 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $748 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Island Hopper