Sorrento Escape (3 days/2 nights)
- Our saving
- US $ 691
- Age range
- 12 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Gartour by Destinati...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 01 ROME - NAPLES - POMPEII - SORRENTO
Start point Destination Italia Sightseeing Office, Viale Dei Bastioni Di Michelangelo 21, 00192 Roma Roma, Italy 07:15 - 07:30
- DAY 02 SORRENTO - CAPRI - ROME
- DAY 03 SORRENTO - ROME
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GraceWritten on October 9, 20192.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
This was the most disorganized and least costumer service involved tour I have ever been on. I'm shocked that this tour received such a high rating. I was sent no prior information about the tour (accommodation, food, if we had dietary restrictions, who... Read more
- VDWWritten on September 26, 20195.0 - Excellent
Tour was extremely well organised and everything ran smoothly. Tour guides were professional and well informed. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. This tour is highly recommended.Show detailed ratingsGartour by Destination Italia commented on this reviewDear client, many thanks for your great review! Looking forward to having you on board again, we send you our biggest 'grazie'!Review collected by Gartour by Destination Italia
- ChristinaWritten on June 29, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was overall worth it but I’d like to add some info I wish I’d known before I booked. Naples was odd and I didn’t get much from the walking tour. Pompeii was great but incredibly hot. Sorrento and Capri were astonishingly beautiful and the blue... Read moreReview collected by Gartour by Destination Italia
- MWMireiWritten on May 18, 20193.5 - Good
I was confused changing many times in guides and vehicles during the journey.Show detailed ratingsGartour by Destination Italia commented on this reviewDear Mirei, many thanks for your honest review. Feedbacks like yours can be very helpful to us - we will take it into serious consideration for our next season. Happy that you liked the food and the hotels, though! Giorgio – Gartour by Destination Italia
- JSJackWritten on April 30, 20194.0 - Good
It was great to have help to get to the beautiful places we wanted to see. The guides and drivers were efficient and friendly overall. MARCO IS A ROCK STAR! We never could have enjoyed all the sights and cool experiences if we'd tried to just catch... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGartour by Destination Italia commented on this reviewDear Jack, thank you very much for your great review! We get so proud when we hear such a happy client. And we keep on working to select the best guides. Grazie mille!
- GGeorgeTownsendWritten on February 12, 20195.0 - Excellent
Great trip, knowledgeable guide, comfy van, fun people!Show detailed ratingsGartour by Destination Italia commented on this reviewDear George, thanks for your enthusiastic review! Our mission is to do our best for our clients, and we feel rewarded when one of our customers is so happy. Looking forward to having you with us again, we send you our biggest 'grazie'
- PCPaulineWritten on October 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The hotel was great the Capri tour guide excellent.
- GSGraemeWritten on October 18, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The bus food stops & lunch stops were very average to poor. The bus needs modernising...wifi & charging ports. Naples tour was too long and inconsequential. Capri was excellent which was greatly due to Marco the guide. Sorrento could do with a tour on its... Read more
- VamsiWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Marco was awesome. Enjoyed the whole experience. Totally recommend this to anyone
- EWErnestWritten on September 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved the destination
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
Sorrento Escape (3 days/2 nights)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- ThursdayOct 17, 2019from Rome3 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$21USD $691
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Rome3 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$21USD $691
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Rome3 DaysMondayOct 21, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$21USD $691
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Rome3 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$21USD $691
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Rome3 DaysWednesdayOct 23, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$21USD $691
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Rome3 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$21USD $691
- WednesdayOct 23, 2019from Rome3 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$21USD $691
- ThursdayOct 24, 2019from Rome3 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$21USD $691
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Rome3 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$21USD $691
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Rome3 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$21USD $691
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 13 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Gartour by Destination Italia. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Gartour by Destination Italia. Please familiarise yourself with the Gartour by Destination Italia payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Gartour by Destination Italia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Gartour by Destination Italia : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 22 km
- Pompeii (Italy)
- 16 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 212 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $691 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,167 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sorrento Escape (3 days/2 nights)