Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck
- Our saving
- US $ 570
- +7 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Attend a party in a monastery
- Explore the beautiful city of Dubrovnik
- Experience a traditional local sword dance
- Visit the Diocletian Roman Palace
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MikiWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentHe was very good, great informationShow detailed ratings
- ConorWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentMet lots of new people saw lots of new things had a great time.Show detailed ratings
- SSarahDiPietroWritten on August 11, 20184.0 - GoodAnge was an awesome guide - super nice, fun and a great group leader :)Show detailed ratings
- TTayWritten on August 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe loved Lauren!!!Show detailed ratings
- ChrisWritten on August 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentA really good week! Good people, great crew and some awesome scenery!Show detailed ratings
- LLoriHunterWritten on August 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentI absolutely loved the tour, it was the best week and having Lauren as our guide made it all possible. She was always willing to answer our questions, recommend things to us and of course, come out and have fun with everyone, with her main priory being our safety. Couldn't have asked for anything else.Show detailed ratings
- BBrendanlawrieWritten on August 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentOli was an absolute legend of a bloke I couldn’t have asked for a better guide, he was super helpful and I was blown away with his knowledge of every island we stopped at!Show detailed ratings
- LLukeVanderkolkWritten on August 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentHands down the best experiance ive had to date! Ollie made life super easy, lots of knowledge and useful information. Legend of the gameShow detailed ratings
- CCarlyMancusoWritten on August 7, 20184.0 - GoodOli was the best tour guide that I’ve ever had. He is an asset to Busabout and the groups that are lucky enough to have him guide them through Croatia. Well done Oli!!! So friendly and knowledgeable and always going out of his way to make sure we are having the best week possible!Show detailed ratings
- EEmmaSabbahWritten on August 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentOllie was so much fun to be around. Always approachable and very personable, ready to help and assist in anyway me and the rest of the other travellers. A few incidents occurred with some of the travellers and Ollie was always ready to help and be there behind his responsibilities. His extensive knowledge is indicative of his passion which enhanced the experience. Loved it and the experience. Thank you!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Split to Hvar
- Hvar to Mljet
- Mljet to Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Korcula to Makarska
- Makarska to Pucisca to Omis
- Omis to Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
BBQ on Boat. Price: 110 kunas
Captains Dinner. Price: 150 kunas
Mijet national Park Visit. Price: 100 kunas
Dubrovnik City walls walk. Price: 90 kunas
Omis fortress Walk. Price: 15 kunas
Carpe Diem Niteclub. Price: 200 kunas
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is not available for this tour, so if you are a solo traveller, you will be roomed in twin-share accommodation with a fellow traveller.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
- "Welcome to my review page! If you are here it means we had the pleasure of meeting ! I am lucky to work..."
- "Typical Aussie who was living in London and couldn't stand the cold anymore. Now defrosting on the Adriatic..."
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Just an Aussie bloke doing my best at living life. Studied law and commerce for five years and realised..."
- "Just a kiwi girl here to make your Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ---- Number..."
- "I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but I could eat pastel de nata (Portuguese custard tart) ALL DAY! Portugal..."
- "I'm Seb. I eat and drink everything, and you should too. How are you going to learn about the world if..."
- "Aussie gal just trying to escape from the normal adulthood of 9 to 5! Obsessed with watching sunsets..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Split4 seats left$35USD $844+ $45 Local Tax
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Split10+ seats left$162$879-18%USD $717+ $45 Local Tax
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Split8 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Split4 seats left$162$879-18%USD $717+ $45 Local Tax
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Split10+ seats left$162$879-18%USD $717+ $45 Local Tax
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Split6 seats left$31USD $738+ $45 Local Tax
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Split8 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Split10+ seats left$31USD $738+ $45 Local Tax
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat left$31USD $738+ $45 Local Tax
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Split9 seats left$31USD $738+ $45 Local Tax
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Split10+ seats left$141$769-18%USD $628+ $45 Local Tax
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Split10+ seats left$141$769-18%USD $628+ $45 Local Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 October 2018 the full payment of $570 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $570 for Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 93 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 24 km
- Pucisca (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $570 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 392 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck