Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck
- Our saving
- US $ 616
- Swim in the Adriatic sea and enjoy Croatia's nightlife
- Explore Dubrovnik, a prominent tourist destination
- Visit the Old Town of Korcula, Marco Polo's historic home
- Take a few shots of the remarkable Fort Mirabella
- Taste some delicious local fish, seafood and ražnjići
- Rather Poor
- MMattWritten on October 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentWes was a great guide! He made our trip extremely easy and enjoyableShow detailed ratings
- CCassiedeRooyWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentWould definitely recommend thisShow detailed ratings
- SSamanthaMcintoshWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentI absolutely loved this tour! Nicola was absolutely AMAZING!! If I could give her an 11/10 I would. She made me feel safe the entire trip and she is such a genuine and caring person. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone especially if they are lucky enough to have Nicola as their guideShow detailed ratings
- SSamuelWinderWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentSuch a great experience! Nicola was the best tour guide I’ve ever had. She perfectly balanced doing her job with being as outgoing and excited about the trip as everyone else was. Nicola made everyone feel welcome and always made sure everyone was having a good time! Highly recommend :)Show detailed ratings
- SSeaningramWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad a great time on the tour. The staff were incredible, they looked after everyone extremely well.Show detailed ratings
- LLeeWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome crew awesome guide awesome time :)Show detailed ratings
- MMichaelflemingWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour with a great people. Always having fun and a laugh while always staying responsible. One of the highlights of our holidayShow detailed ratings
- RRileyWhiteWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentNicola is a very personable and approachable chick who has a lot of knowledge of the visited islands! Her bubbly personality was just the cherry on top we were all looking for as she participated in all our social activities!Show detailed ratings
- JJessicadeVoogdWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentNicola is such an amazing tour guide. Had soo much fun and she was everyone’s best friend! Also learnt about and explored beautiful Croatian islands, while having the funnest weekShow detailed ratings
- AAydenWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentWas a Fantastic trip!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Split to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Hvar
- Hvar to Mljet
- Mljet to Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Korcula to Makarska
- Makarska to Omis to Split
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will there be Wi-Fi on the boat?
There will not be Wi-Fi on the boat, however, you will have an opportunity to head out to local cafes for your Wi-Fi. Alternately you can buy a pre-paid sim card. As you will be sailing the internet coverage may not be great, however, you can get very reasonable data packages in Croatia. A sim card is a good option if you don't want to be without the internet.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
BBQ on Boat. Price: 110 kunas
Captains Dinner. Price: 150 kunas
Mijet national Park Visit. Price: 100 kunas
Dubrovnik City walls walk. Price: 90 kunas
Omis fortress Walk. Price: 15 kunas
Carpe Diem Niteclub. Price: 200 kunas
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
- "Welcome to my review page! If you are here it means we had the pleasure of meeting ! I am lucky to work..."
- "Typical Aussie who was living in London and couldn't stand the cold anymore. Now defrosting on the Adriatic..."
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Just an Aussie bloke doing my best at living life. Studied law and commerce for five years and realised..."
- "Just a kiwi girl here to make your Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ---- Number..."
- "I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but I could eat pastel de nata (Portuguese custard tart) ALL DAY! Portugal..."
- "I'm Seb. I eat and drink everything, and you should too. How are you going to learn about the world if..."
- "Aussie gal just trying to escape from the normal adulthood of 9 to 5! Obsessed with watching sunsets..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Split6 seats left$82$699-12%USD $616+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Split10+ seats left$82$699-12%USD $616+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Split10+ seats left$91$769-12%USD $678+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Split10+ seats left$91$769-12%USD $678+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Split10+ seats left$91$769-12%USD $678+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Split10+ seats left$99$839-12%USD $740+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Split10+ seats left$99$839-12%USD $740+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Split10+ seats left$116$979-12%USD $863+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Split10+ seats left$116$979-12%USD $863+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Split8 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Split10+ seats left$116$979-12%USD $863+ $50 Local Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $616 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $616 for Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 93 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 24 km
- Pucisca (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $616 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 620 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck