Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Stari Grad
- Explore the Game of Thrones’ King’s Landing.
- Try the famous Tequila Boom Booms at Kiva Bar.
- Party inside a medieval fortress at Club Revelin.
- Jump into the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic.
Split to Stari Grad
Start point Split, Harbour, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Croatia 13:00
- Stari Grad to Hvar
- Hvar to Mljet
- Mljet to Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Korcula to Makarska
- Makarska to Omis to Split
End point Split Harbour, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Croatia 09:00
Award Winning Tour
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- BBrodiechambersOctober 04, 2019Gabby is a 20/10 tour guide. Always went above and beyond for everyone’s needs. Someone give her a raiseTrip date: July 2019
- DDanielOdoiSeptember 28, 2019It's seriously the best way to soak up all that coastal Croatia and the Adriatic sea has to offer. It's made even better when you have a LEGENDARY tour guide such as Alison there with you. She was so welcoming, knowledgeable and ON THE BALL - it was a... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- TTaylorSeptember 28, 2019Such a fun tour and great way to see a lot of Croatia! Gaby was an awesome tour guide, and had heaps of knowledge about Croatia and its history!Trip date: September 2019
- DDeclanUnderwoodSeptember 28, 2019Gaby was an absolute legend! So funny and chilled out but would pull you back into line if you stepped out of place. Highly recommend going on a trip with herTrip date: September 2019
- AAnjaliSeptember 22, 2019We did the croatia adventure tour! Sammy was absolutely fantastic. Not only did she gives us all enough time to explore the cities and sights we went to but she knew restaurants that were allergy friendly/vegan friendly and so on in the city we were... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- JustinSeptember 13, 2019Tour is advertised as 8 days, but realistically is really only 5-6 days. Last day we leave the boat at 9am; day before we dock at Split around 2pm and do what we want (no tour or anything), and day 6 we dock at Stari Grad and do one wine tasting tour... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- JJackSeptember 13, 2019Tour was awesome! Great boat and crew. Everyone got along super well and had such a great time together! Sammy our guide was great and knew heaps about Croatia, made an effort to get to know everyone and make sure everyone was happy and having a good... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- SSophieMcCluskeySeptember 09, 2019The tour was incredible and Sammy topped it off, she was such a great time and it was the best tour I’ve ever doneTrip date: July 2019
- JadeSeptember 02, 2019Kat was an amazing tour guide, very knowledgeable and easy to get along with. The crew loved her! She's a great character and was an important part of our sail.Trip date: August 2019
- HHelenSeptember 02, 2019Kat is the bloody best! Had an absolute ripper of a time, and a lot of that is due to her. Couldn’t recommend this trip or Kat highly enough! Keep doing what you do, Kit Kat!!Trip date: August 2019
Croatia Island Hopper
From Split to Split
No credit cards fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020SaturdayMay 23, 2020Hold space for 48h$761+ $50Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020SaturdayJun 13, 2020Hold space for 48h$890+ $50Local Tax
- MondayJun 8, 2020MondayJun 15, 2020Hold space for 48h$890+ $50Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020SaturdayJun 20, 2020Hold space for 48h$920+ $50Local Tax
- MondayJun 15, 2020MondayJun 22, 2020Hold space for 48h$920+ $50Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020SaturdayJun 27, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,029+ $50Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020SaturdayJul 4, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,088+ $50Local Tax
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020SaturdayJul 11, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,138+ $50Local Tax
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020SaturdayJul 18, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,138+ $50Local Tax
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020SaturdayJul 25, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,138+ $50Local Tax
- What is the age range?
- What are the typical breakfasts?
- Will there be Wi-Fi on the boat?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar