Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck
- Our saving
- US $ 685
- +7 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Attend a party in a monastery
- Explore the beautiful city of Dubrovnik
- Experience a traditional local sword dance
- Visit the Diocletian Roman Palace
- Rather Poor
- BBrandonWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentDarcy is hands down the greatest tour guide anybody could ask for. So caring and such a fun time!Show detailed ratings
- SNShyamWritten on October 22, 20174.0 - GoodDarcy was fab tour leader. Highly recommended her to anyone.Show detailed ratings
- KKyleWritten on October 17, 20174.0 - GoodAwesome trip! Ange was a great tour leader and encouraged a positive atmosphere within the group.Show detailed ratings
- MMitchWritten on October 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentAnge was an incredible tour guide who made our week on Croatia Sail an unforgettable experience. She was great fun and always up for a good time! 10/10Show detailed ratings
- MMadelineWritten on October 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentAngela was the absolute perfect guide for my bus about sail Croatia! She always made sure that we were getting the most we could out of the tour! She not only helped us have fun everyday/night she also felt like she was one of us rather than just a guide!! Would 100% recommend to anyone !Show detailed ratings
- MMitchWritten on October 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentAnge made this leg of our trip easily the best and most memorable of the trip! Great fun and good knowledge of the places you visit made every second unrealShow detailed ratings
- DDwayneWritten on October 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentAng was the absolute best chick and best tour guide there was she definitely made the week one to rememberShow detailed ratings
- AMAnnaWritten on September 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis tour was fantastic! Lots of swim stops, sun baking, 3 course meals and great crew and company. The partying was great too- no pressure to party in the group I was with, but definitely the opportunity was there if you wanted to. I would defiantly go again!Show detailed ratings
- DCDeneWritten on September 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentLydia is a gem, always happy, never even come close to feeling any negative vibes from her. She is very knowledgeable and helps in any way she can. couldn't have asked for a better tour guide.Show detailed ratings
- LucieWritten on September 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had an absolutely great time. The guide was lovely and had all our best interests at heart and the crew on the boat were absolutely fantastic. What I would say is be prepared for the journey not to be exactly the same as on the itinerary - I had already read reviews before that said they had to change their trip due to weather conditions and this was the same for us, it was slightly annoying as we had to stay in the same place for two night and this was one of the more dead less interesting places, however the crew and our guide really did do their best to still allow us to see everything and I don't blame them for it at all - they did the best they could, it was the weathers fault - overall even though our route was changed we still got to see pretty much everything just in a slightly different order for slightly different amounts of time. Another thing I would say is he prepared to spend A LOT extra - for people who aren't on a really tight budget like I was then you'll be fine, but as a student with literally no money left in my bank account I did find it difficult. You will have to pay for dinner and often you are taken to relatively expensive places (Croatia is not dirt cheap - cheaper than London yes but you're still paying fair prices for your meals) on top of this the drinks are also not cheap although the boat bar was pretty decent buying drinks in the club was extortionate. Also a lot of the sightseeing things were extra as well so I would budget around £40 a day maybe. Other than that though the trip was absolutely fabulous the boat was cute and cosy, the people were lovely, the route was great getting to see so many different places in Croatia - definitely worth visiting them all and not just one!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split to Hvar
- Day 2: Hvar to Mljet
- Day 3: Mljet to Dubrovnik
- Day 4: Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Day 5: Korcula to Makarska
- Day 6: Makarska to Omis
- Day 7: Omis to Split
- Day 8: Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Is this tour suitable for travelers over the age of 40 years old?
This tour is geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers.
- September 1, 2016
Are there electrical points for phone charging on the boat?
Yes, there will be electrical outlets for you on the boat to charge your devices. Voltage will be 220v.
- August 1, 2016
Can you give me any information about the departure?
Departure time – Split: Check in starts at 11am and the trip departs at 1pm. Make your way to the harbour and look for the Katarina Lines boats - they will have staff waiting at the port for you. The boats are usually moored along the harbour side between the ferry terminal building and the town centre. You'll need your Busabout eticket as well as your passport to confirm your identity.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
- "Welcome to my review page! If you are here it means we had the pleasure of meeting ! I am lucky to work..."
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Originally from the country, tried work in an office and ditched it for the good life! Love meeting people,..."
- "Just a kiwi girl out to make people's Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be!"
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a passion for new people, places, cultures and languages. Taken a bite of..."
13 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Busabout Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 7th July 20183 comments"Yewwww"+1
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from SplitSaturdayMay 12, 2018in SplitOur saving$14PriceUSD $6858 spaces left
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from SplitSaturdayMay 19, 2018in SplitOur saving$14PriceUSD $6858 spaces left
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from SplitSaturdayMay 26, 2018in SplitOur saving$14PriceUSD $6858 spaces left
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from SplitSaturdayJun 2, 2018in SplitOur saving$14PriceUSD $6858 spaces left
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from SplitSaturdayJun 9, 2018in SplitOur saving$15PriceUSD $75410+ spaces left
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from SplitWednesdayJun 13, 2018in SplitOur saving$15PriceUSD $75410+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from SplitSaturdayJun 16, 2018in SplitOur saving$15PriceUSD $75410+ spaces left
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from SplitWednesdayJun 20, 2018in SplitOur saving$18PriceUSD $86110+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from SplitSaturdayJun 23, 2018in SplitOur saving$18PriceUSD $86110+ spaces left
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from SplitWednesdayJun 27, 2018in SplitOur saving$19PriceUSD $94010+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2017 the full payment of $685 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $685 for Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 93 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 24 km
- Pucisca (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $685 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,241 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 travellers have already met
before they left for Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 86 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck