Best of the West
- Our saving
- US $ 1,907
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Hut, Chalet
- Ship, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Andrew Henry's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
It was wonderful...only thing we would have liked to have included is a tour around Wineglass Bay...tour guide and driver were excellent...plenty of knowledge re locations and events...
- Linda Prentice's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
My husband and I loved this cruise for many reasons. The Emerald Radiance was a fairly new and well appointed ship with all the comforts necessary. The staff were helpful and friendly. The river Douro is a beautiful river, and the scenery is stunning. We... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Launceston
- Day 2: Woolmers Estate – Cataract Gorge
- Day 3: Sheffield – Stanley ‘The Nut’ – Cradle Mountain
- Day 4: Cradle Mountain – Strahan
- Day 5: Gordon River Cruise
- Day 6: Queenstown – Hobart
- Day 7: Salamanca Markets – Depart Hobart
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Best of the West
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Launceston7 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to HobartNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Launceston is the starting point and Hobart is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 June 2019 the full payment of $1,907 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1907 for Best of the West, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Launceston (Australia)
- 68 km
- Sheffield (Australia)
- 111 km
- Stanley (Australia)
- 106 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
- 81 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 21 km
- Queenstown (Australia)
- 29 km
- Macquarie Harbour (Australia)
- 70 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 73 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 11 km
- Russell Falls (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,907 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,291 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 82 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,106 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours