La Tomatina - Hostel
Start and end in Valencia! With the tomatina tour La Tomatina - Hostel, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Valencia, Spain and Bunol. La Tomatina - Hostel includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SamaraWritten on August 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentLa tomatina with busabout was great. The guides are always amazing and the people on the tours are always so much fun. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone thinking of doing it!Show detailed ratings
- BWBriannaWritten on December 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentWhile on tour with busabout around Europe, Lucie was by far the best tour guide I encountered! She is friendly, humourous, caring and really knows her stuff! A few friends that I met on the road and I wished to explore the French Riviera and Lucie helped us plan our adventure. She went above and beyond what any other guide had ever done for us. Her knowledge of European history, culture, language and people that she shared really helped me to understand Europe as a whole. Lucie really deserves to be the best tour guide in the world.Show detailed ratings
- SShaunWritten on November 11, 20164.0 - GoodGreat time, well organised, and the staff were greatShow detailed ratingsBusabout commented on this reviewThanks for your review, Shaun!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Valencia to Bunol to Valencia
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Valencia.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for La Tomatina - Hostel, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 71 km.
- Valencia (Spain)
- 36 km
- Bunol (Spain)
- 36 km
- Valencia (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on La Tomatina - Hostel