Three Rivers Discovery 2019 15 Days (from Porto to Nice)
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Hut
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Evergreen Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Porto
- Day 2: Porto – Pinhão
- Day 3: Pinhao - Vega de Terrón
- Day 4: Salamanca
- Day 5: Pocinho
- Day 6: Régua
- Day 7: Porto
- Day 8: Porto Disembarkation - Lyon
- Day 9: Chalon-Sur-Saône – Beaune
- Day 10: Lyon
- Day 11: Tournon
- Day 12: Viviers
- Day 13: Avignon
- Day 14: Arles
- Day 15: Arles Disembarkation - Nice
Evergreen Tours Ships
- Emerald LiberteSpecially designed to offer unparalleled experiences through France’s watercourses for its 138 passengers, Emerald Liberté w… Read moreBuilt2017Guests138Crew43Length110mSuites70
- Emerald RadianceWith an accommodation capacity of 112 and 37 dedicated crew members, Emerald Radiance navigates Portugal’s Douro river mesmerising… Read moreBuilt2017Guests112Crew37Length89mSuites56
- Linda Monkhouse's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Well organised with a good balance of tours and free time. Excellent guides. Very nice hotel in excellent location. Ship was beautiful, comfortable and the meals were adequate and delicious. All staff throughout did an amazing job.
- Colin Hallenstein's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.0 - Good
The cruise was wonderful, but it was very disappointing that the lock malfunctioned and that we could not complete the entire itinerary.
- RobynandStuart Moore's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
All in all it was very good except there was a bit of communication breakdown re pickup point.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter17th June 2019
About the countries
- EuroPortugal , Spain and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Nice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Evergreen Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Evergreen Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Evergreen Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Porto (Portugal)
- 92 km
- Pinhao (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Lamego (Portugal)
- 74 km
- Vega de Terron (Spain)
- 107 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 124 km
- Pocinho (Portugal)
- 56 km
- Peso da Regua (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 1,200 km
- Lyon (France)
- 113 km
- Chalon sur Saone (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,888 tours in Europe
- covered by 573 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 29,284 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours