Splendours of Europe & Prague 2019
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin, Monastery, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Boat, Plane
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Evergreen Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam Cruising
- Day 3: Cologne
- Day 4: Rüdesheim
- Day 5: Miltenberg - Wertheim
- Day 6: Würzburg
- Day 7: Bamberg
- Day 8: Nuremberg
- Day 9: Kelheim - Regensburg
- Day 10: Passau - Linz
- Day 11: Melk - Dürnstein
- Day 12: Vienna
- Day 13: Bratislava
- Day 14: Budapest
- Day 15: Budapest Disembarkation - Prague
- Day 16: Prague
- Day 17: Prague
- Day 18: Prague - Farewell
Evergreen Tours Ship
- RobynandStuart Moore's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
All in all it was very good except there was a bit of communication breakdown re pickup point.
- Vera Lubczenko's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
What a fabulous way to travel. The Douro River is spectacular. The scenery, experiences offered and service was nothing short of exceptional. We will definitely recommend this tour to friends and family
- Linda Monkhouse's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Well organised with a good balance of tours and free time. Excellent guides. Very nice hotel in excellent location. Ship was beautiful, comfortable and the meals were adequate and delicious. All staff throughout did an amazing job.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Are meals included?
Selected meals are included as per the itinerary.
- Discover the Emerald 'Star Ship' difference
- Unique Sightseeing with Evergreen
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 23 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 23 February 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with Evergreen Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Evergreen Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Evergreen Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 126 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 100 km
- Miltenberg (Germany)
- 20 km
- Wertheim (Germany)
- 32 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 84 km
- Kelheim (Germany)
- 19 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,254 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours