Oktoberfest - Coach from London
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 29:16:32
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Matt "I could not wish for a better guide than Kiddy. She was not only a great tour guide who was constantly on the ball and happy to help, she was an amazing friend to everyone on board. She would come out with us, make everyone feel included and like they were one of her best friends. Also I don't know where Kiddy got her endurance but she can keep up with everyone, everyday! The trip all round was a ..."
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
Start and end in London! With the oktoberfest tour Oktoberfest - Coach from London, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through London, England and 4 other destinations in Europe. Oktoberfest - Coach from London includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- JJaydenWritten on October 5, 20164.5 - ExcellentA memorable tour needs a memorable guide and that is what I experienced on my Oktoberfest tour with Kiddie (Lauren). She is organised, knowledgable, insightful and very caring. She wasn't just our tour guide, but a part of our group and now someone I consider a great friend. Not only did Kiddie accommodate the groups diversity she also made sure that our happiness was her top priority. She isn't afraid to have a good dance, sing, stein and the cheeky Jager, which is probably why we got along so well. If you are lucky enough to have Kiddie on your next trip, you are guaranteed one of the best experiences of you life. JaydenShow detailed ratings
- CBClaireWritten on September 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentAwesome tour guide! Had a blast with Kiddie :)Show detailed ratings
- ASAshWritten on September 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was great and the tour guide well let's just says there is no one better. She made it a trip to remember. Kiddie is number 1.Show detailed ratings
- MTMattWritten on September 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentI could not wish for a better guide than Kiddy. She was not only a great tour guide who was constantly on the ball and happy to help, she was an amazing friend to everyone on board. She would come out with us, make everyone feel included and like they were one of her best friends. Also I don't know where Kiddy got her endurance but she can keep up with everyone, everyday! The trip all round was a great experience and one that I have wanted to tick off my bucket list. Good transport to and from the campsite to the festival and there was always someone there to help. Love ya Kiddy. Thanks for an awesome trip mattShow detailed ratings
- ATAaronWritten on September 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentThere could not of been a better guide. Lots of fun, highly knowledgeable, never short of a chat and a smile. Would go the extra mile for you and back. She made the trip.Show detailed ratings
- CCallumWritten on September 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentWas lucky to have Kiddie as my tour guide for Oktoberfest in Munich! Kiddie has an amazing knowledge of Oktoberfest and Munich, very friendly and funny. It's not often you have a tour guide you can call your mate! Cheers for the amazing laughs and incredible memories! ♡ CallumShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Germany
- Day 2: Arrive Munich
- Day 3: Oktoberfest - Opening Ceremony
- Day 4: Oktoberfest
- Day 5: Munich to London
- Day 6: London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I grew up in the UK until I was 13 then moved to Australia, I have been travelling Europe for the last..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Oktoberfest - Coach from London, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,907 km.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 768 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 89 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 898 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest - Coach from London