Eastern Europe Escapade 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 2,071
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping, Hut
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- RobynandStuart Moore's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
All in all it was very good except there was a bit of communication breakdown re pickup point.
- Colin Hallenstein's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.0 - Good
The cruise was wonderful, but it was very disappointing that the lock malfunctioned and that we could not complete the entire itinerary.
- Linda Prentice's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
My husband and I loved this cruise for many reasons. The Emerald Radiance was a fairly new and well appointed ship with all the comforts necessary. The staff were helpful and friendly. The river Douro is a beautiful river, and the scenery is stunning. We... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague
- Day 4: Prague – Dresden – Berlin
- Day 5: Potsdam – Berlin
- Day 6: Berlin – Train – Warsaw
- Day 7: Warsaw
- Day 8: Warsaw – Auschwitz – Kraków
- Day 9: Kraków
- Day 10: Kraków – Budapest
- Day 11: Budapest
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
Eastern Europe Escapade 2019
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Prague11 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to BudapestNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany, Poland and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 August 2019 the full payment of $2,071 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2071 for Eastern Europe Escapade 2019, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 517 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 275 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 53 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 293 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,071 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 26,975 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours