Christmas Markets of Europe & Paris
- Our saving
- US $ 5,427
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Budapest and end in Paris! With the christmas & new year tour Christmas Markets of Europe & Paris, you have a 18 day tour package taking you from Budapest to Paris and through Budapest, Hungary and 17 other destinations in Europe. Christmas Markets of Europe & Paris includes meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Emerald Waterways:Write a review
- Rose Furst's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentThere was so much included - guided walking tours thru the city center, museums, guided bike rides thru the countryside,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Budapest
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Bratislava
- Day 4: Vienna
- Day 5: Dürnstein - Melk
- Day 6: Passau
- Day 7: Regensburg - Kelheim
- Day 8: Nuremberg
- Day 9: Bamberg
- Day 10: Würzburg
- Day 11: Wertheim - Miltenberg
- Day 12: Rüdesheim- Koblenz
- Day 13: Cologne
- Day 14: Amsterdam
- Day 15: Amsterdam Disembarkation - Paris
- Day 16: Paris
- Day 17: Paris
- Day 18: Paris – Farewell
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Christmas Markets of Europe & Paris
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Budapest18 DaysWednesdayDec 18, 2019to Paris9 seats left$168USD $5,427Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSlovakia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Emerald Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Emerald Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $5,427 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5427 for Christmas Markets of Europe & Paris, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Emerald Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,706 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 23 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 19 km
- Kelheim (Germany)
- 84 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,427 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,914 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours