2 Day Highland Weekender
- Explore the forests of Perthshire
- Sample Scotland’s national drink
- Visit Clava Cairns & Culloden Battlefield
- Discover the mysterious “Weeping Glen”
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- GGyteSvigryteWritten on February 18, 20194.5 - Excellent
Had a great tour, Calum was very knowledgable and funny, made the tour very fun.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Gyte, thank you for your review of Calum's tour! I am glad that you enjoyed his story-telling, and we hope to see you again :) cheers, Paula.
- KianneWritten on February 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
Calum was a very knowledgeable tour guide with a funny sense of humour. Had an amazing time, would 100% recommend.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Kianne, thank you for your amazing review of Calum's Highland Weekender tour. We hope to see you again on another occasion! Cheers, Paula :)
- LouiseWritten on February 13, 20194.5 - Excellent
Had the best time. Would 100% recommendShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Louise, thank you for your review of the tour! Feel free to send any specific comments about the driver guide to email@example.com. All the best -Paula.
- LLauraLeslieWritten on February 13, 20195.0 - Excellent
Just home from a Tour organised by our College Lecturer through your company. The experience was first class from the moment of pick up to the drop off back at the college. Its my first time staying in a hostel and loved it, especially the pub quiz. Callum... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Laura, thank you for your wonderful review of Calum's tour! I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed yourself so much, and were able to test some of your Scottish knowledge. We hope to see you again on another tour! Best, Paula.
- JackieWritten on October 7, 20184.5 - Excellent
Best tour guide in the worldShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jackie! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our tour guide storytelling. Hope to see you back soon! All the best, Karolina
- CCarrieWritten on October 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Caitlin was truly an amazing guide and host for our tour. Her live for Scotland pours out of her in her story telling. She has a plethora of history to share and a true gift for story telling. I truly recommend people go in any tour Caitlin leads!
- SSaliWritten on August 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
we had two guides Christie and Gill. Christie in the first day was excellent tour and very professional, had well structured plan and very good in explaining the history behind every site. Gill was very annoying and loud most of the time that i stopped... Read more
- CCollinBrueyWritten on July 13, 20185.0 - Excellent
Caitlin was really an amazing tour guide! I learned so much from her, and really enjoyed the history, legends, and jokes that she told us!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Collin, Thank you for the five-star rating. We are glad you enjoyed the Highland Weekender with Caitlin, she is a superstar! Hope to see you travel with us again soon. Best, Siiri
- AyziaWritten on July 8, 20185.0 - Excellent
I truly do not believe I would have appreciated the experience of traveling throughout the Highlands if it had not been for the knowledgeable, personable, genuine, Caitlin, the amazing crew at the youth hostel and on the Loch Ness tour. I was entranced... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Azyia! Thank you so much for your amazing review for your trip with Caitlin. I am so pleased you had such a wonderful and moving experience in the Highlands. It is truly a magical place with some unbelieveable history. I hope you are able to come back again for another adventure with us in the future. Kind Regards, Stephanie
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I truly do not believe I would have appreciated the experience of traveling throughout the Highlands if it had not been for the knowledgeable, personable, genuine, Caitlin, the amazing crew at the youth hostel and on the Loch Ness tour. I was entranced... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 2: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 2 Day Weekender
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What type of Visa do I need to travel to Scotland?
This would depend on what country you are from. Unfortunately, TourRadar is unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Wherever you travel in the world, it is always best to be aware of up-to-date visa information which may affect you. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require visa documents in advance in order to enter a country. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Can I bring my 8 year old son on this tour?
Unfortunately not as the age range for this particular tour is 18-70 years of age.
We see that it is possible to pay for the accommodation on arrival. Would that increase the price or would it stay the same?
There is no difference between the prices of the accommodation that I would be aware of. Some clients simply prefer to have the accommodation booked upfront and some prefer to book it directly in the destination.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer for a year and a half now, and it has..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke26th October 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 2 Day Highland Weekender, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 2 km
- The Hermitage (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Aviemore (Scotland)
- 35 km
- Clava Cairns (Scotland)
- 4 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Spean Bridge (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,988 tours in Europe
- covered by 455 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 42 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 2 Day Highland Weekender