- Our saving
- US $ 165
- Explore the forests of Perthshire
- Sample Scotland’s national drink
- Visit Clava Cairns & Culloden Battlefield
- Discover the mysterious “Weeping Glen”
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- NCNicoleWritten on January 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentI was initially very skeptical about going on a tour but my travelling group talked me into it. My mind was completely changed once the tour started. Lee was extremely knowledgeable about Scotland's rich history and recited it's stories with humor and excitement. He took the time to talk to me during the bus rides about what Scotland is like from the eyes of a local and it was easily one of my favorite parts of my trip. I would easily take another Haggis adventures tour and would hope to have Lee as a guide again. He turned this tour skeptic into someone who highly recommends Haggis Adventures to anyone looking to travel to Scotland.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Nicole, thank you very much for this lovely review! We are more than happy to hear that you have enjoyed your tour with us and that Lee made the trip memorable for you by sharing his love and passion for Scotland. Your kind words will be passed on to him! we are looking forward to seeing you on tour again soon. Best, Charline
- AAnastasiaWritten on December 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentThanks a lot for an amazing time! Steve has made our journey not only informative but also a real fun with some quests while exploring the highlands. The hostel next to the Loch Ness was cousy and dinners were impressive down there:) we also had cool parties both nights we've spent there. definitely 10/10Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Anastasia, thank you for taking the time to leave such an awesome review! We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your tour with Steve. We wish you a happy festive season and hope to see you on tour again soon! Charline
- JGJenniferWritten on November 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentMahri jumped on our bus in the pouring rain and then the clouds parted. We enjoyed every minute with her. We were an odd collection of ages and people and by the end of the tour Mahri managed to make us a family. We all are linked on fb because of our unforgettable time with her. Amazing and knowledgable woman. Thank you Mahri for making my homeland my home once again.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jennifer, Thank you for the 5 star rating. I am delighted to hear that Mahri's enthusiasm helped the group to bond so well and created such an unforgettable experience. We hope to welcome you on another of our tours in the future. Best Wishes, Brenna
- MAMathildeWritten on September 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentTour was amazing. It was only the 2 days trip but both Greg and Yvonne were amazing guides. Everything was very well explained, very fun, knowledgeable and lovely. Definitely would recommend!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Mathilde, Thank you for the great review and I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the 2 day tour with Greg and Yvonne. Best Wishes, Brenna
- TTanyaWritten on August 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentFantastic guides!!! Amazingly well operated, Haggis knows how to have a good time, great people and spectacular country. I wish I had done more than just 2 days!!!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Tanya, Thanks so much for your fantastic review and 5 star rating! I'm pleased to hear that you had a great time on tour. Hopefully you can join us on a longer trip next time you visit. Cheers, Natalia
- OOnkiWritten on May 15, 20173.0 - AverageThe impressive things is Highland cow, deers, Loch ness, and took cable in cold wind haha. Maybe next time can have some social events. While the dinner in hotel without any drinks, desserts, or starters was a little bit expensive.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Onki, Thanks for taking the time to review your trip! As meals are not included in our trips I'm afraid there's not much we can do about the prices for this. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the rest of the trip! There are more opportunities for social events on our extended tours, hopefully we'll see you on one of these in the future! All the best, Trine
- SASarahWritten on April 19, 20174.0 - GoodI had a wonderful 3 day trip at Easter from Edinburgh, Inverness, Isle of Skye and Glen Coe. Gill was a fantastic tour guide who provided lots of great history of each of the areas we visited. I would highly recommend Gill as a tour guide and the Haggis adventures.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Sarah, Thanks a lot for posting this review. I'm really happy to hear that you had a wonderful tour and that our great Gill took good care of you. Thanks for travelling with us. Kind regards. Serge
- MMetteWritten on March 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentI loved the stories and that she had found music that suited. I liked her life into the trip and its stories.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHello Mette thank you for the review and feedback about the Highland weekender with Kirsty hopefully with the experience you will come back again in the future. Thanks Grant
- EErin AllenWritten on August 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentWonderful stories, good guides, nice balance of stops that are interesting/ beautiful, nice bus, good size group, fun participants and the scenery is unbelievably gorgeous!Show detailed ratings
- SGShaeWritten on August 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentStaff are amazing, very personable! Hostel was great - loved the bar, rooms,and food. Loved how many things we got to do. I think it was a lot of bang for our buck. Overall, it was such a great time.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHello Shae Thank you for the amazing 5 star review and feed back about the Highland Weekender tour. Hopefully the experience you had will make you come back to scotland again in the future. Kind Regards Grant
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 2: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 9, 2016
What type of Visa do I need to travel to Scotland?
This would depend on what country you are from. Unfortunately, TourRadar is unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Wherever you travel in the world, it is always best to be aware of up-to-date visa information which may affect you. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require visa documents in advance in order to enter a country. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
- September 9, 2016
Can I bring my 8 year old son on this tour?
Unfortunately not as the age range for this particular tour is 18-70 years of age.
- July 1, 2016
We see that it is possible to pay for the accommodation on arrival. Would that increase the price or would it stay the same?
There is no difference between the prices of the accommodation that I would be aware of. Some clients simply prefer to have the accommodation booked upfront and some prefer to book it directly in the destination.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Caroline25th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Edinburgh2 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Edinburgh7 seats left$4USD $165
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Edinburgh2 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Edinburgh8 seats left$4USD $165
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Edinburgh2 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$4USD $165
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Edinburgh2 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Edinburgh7 seats left$4USD $165
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Edinburgh2 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Edinburgh8 seats left$4USD $165
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Edinburgh2 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$4USD $165
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Edinburgh2 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Edinburgh8 seats left$4USD $165
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Edinburgh2 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Edinburgh8 seats left$4USD $165
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Edinburgh2 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Edinburgh8 seats left$4USD $165
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Edinburgh2 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Edinburgh8 seats left$4USD $165
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 April 2018 the full payment of $165 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $165 for Highland Weekender, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 98 km
- Cairngorm Mountains (Scotland)
- 60 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 76 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 95 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $165 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,407 tours in Europe
- covered by 183 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highland Weekender