Southern Rocker (Dorm)
- Our saving
- US $ 319
- +2 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Explore lush green Irish countryside
- Kiss the Blarney Stone for good luck
- See the dramatic Dingle Peninsula
- Experience local pubs with traditional Irish music
- Rather Poor
- LachlanWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best trip I have ever done... I have a low budget but felt like I was getting the best premium service in all of Ireland I went on a few day trips but nothing compares to the awesome memories and friends that I made on this trip
- RakellWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was unreal. Such a awesome guide who knew so much. Who knew I could see so much and learn so much about Ireland in 3 days. We did so much Ring of Kerr y, Atlantic wild way, cliffs of moher, castles. Ireland will always have a place in my heart.... Read more
- LilaWritten on August 6, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I really enjoy the tour. See a lot in 3 days that I could not see on my own. My tour leader was really awesome although I couldn't spell her name it sound like Ashley. I called her Ash. And the driver was really nice always talk to us and help us with the... Read more
- KBKiranWritten on July 16, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Emma and John were wonderful! However, sometimes it felt like the tour was a bit rushed (as expected in just 3 days), it would have been nice to do the route backwards as there was a lot to see on the last day. Overall, a great way to see some of Ireland in... Read more
- ATAliceWritten on July 5, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The experience was great and our tour guide was amazing with all the information, knowledge and friendliness they had. The downside is that the busses are not great. They are not made for warm weather and we had several of the passengers on our trip feeling... Read more
- CLChristineWritten on May 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very friendly staff and driver and passenger. It’s always harder traveling solo but I felt most welcomed by your staff and trainee (assistant)Emma. Love it, got to see so much in 3 days. The dorm accom was great on the first night but very average the... Read more
- RubyWritten on October 24, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Darren was an absolutely fantastic guide, funny and friendly. Robbie was a great driver, and he and Darren made a lovely pair. Would recommend on the basis of those two alone. Accommodation the first night was at a recently renovated hostel that was very... Read more
- SPSamanthaWritten on October 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a unbelievable experience with Shamrocker on the Southern Rocker tour of south-west Ireland. I would definitely recommend this tour to any friends visiting Ireland in the future. The 3 day tour was the perfect amount of time for me personally to see... Read more
- PaolaWritten on September 23, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was pretty fun, we saw a lot of amazing places.
- RGRachelWritten on July 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Darren is the best tour guide ever! This trip was honestly the most amazing trip I have been on in my life, and I have travelled a lot. 3 days felt like a week because we saw so much and I never wanted it to end. Definitely do it; worth every penny!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: DUBLIN TO KILLARNEY
- Day 2: KILLARNEY TO ENNIS
- Day 3: ENNIS TO DUBLIN
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in this tour, but we can inquire with the Tour Operator at the time of booking if they would be able to add these onto the package for an additional cost.
Is there a hotel list available?
Accommodation is included in the trip price and includes dorm share hostel accommodation with 4-6 people to a room depending on availability. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour, however, please be aware that these are subject to change:
Rowan Tree Hostel, Ennis
Neptune's Hostel, Killarney
What is the age group of these tours?
Even though Shamrocker is an 'open age' operator, it's backpacking style is more popular with travellers in their 20's.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gerry, 64 years old6th November 2018
Southern Rocker (Dorm)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- FridayDec 7, 2018from Dublin3 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $319
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $319
- FridayJan 18, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $319
- FridayFeb 1, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $319
- FridayFeb 15, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $319
- FridayMar 1, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $319
- FridayMar 22, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $319
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $319
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $329
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $329
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 January 2019 the full payment of $319 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $319 for Southern Rocker (Dorm), but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 94 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 191 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $319 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southern Rocker (Dorm)