- Our saving
- US $ 279
- Marvel at the views from the mighty Cliffs of Moher
- Explore the eerie moon-like landscape of the Burren
- Take in the wild coast of Dingle Peninsula
- See the imposing Rock of Cashel
- Enjoy listening to the many buskers of Galway city
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Dublin to Killarney
- Day 2 Killarney to Ennis
- Day 3 Ennis to Dublin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- Natascha NinaWritten on August 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour with the most iconic sights such as Cliffs of Moher. The people were a good mix from all kinds of places and the atmosphere amongst everyone was really friendly from the very start thanks to William’s humour and openness. The only thing... Read moreReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- JoanWritten on July 15, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
John & Emma were a great combinationReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- CandiceWritten on June 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Despite not being used to 'guiding', John was the sweetest. He gave wonderful recommendations and really took care of us - he was like a dad to the group! We were lucky and had a fabulous group of people - being on the smaller side, we all felt really close... Read moreReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- ToniWritten on June 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fantastic! I enjoyed every moment of it. Gemma was great she knew so much about everywhere we went, she was kind and helpful and nothing was too much trouble for her. She made the trip magical! I would go on another Shamrocker trip! The group... Read moreReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- RobynWritten on May 20, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The first and last day of the tour was awesome, but the second day I feel like time was wasted. There were things on the itinerary that we didn’t see, and to much time was wasted driving around the coast and dingle. I would have also appreciated more time... Read more
- KPKayneWritten on March 15, 20195.0 - Excellent
Informative bus rides, great destinations and tour guides Gemma and Evelyn were fantastic hosts! great introduction to Ireland and has made me fall in love with a country.Show detailed ratingsShamrocker Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thanks for taking the time to post a review of your recent tour with us, we're delighted to hear you had such a great time. Kev
- AHAnnaWritten on January 23, 20195.0 - Excellent
This was so much fun! I traveled as a solo traveler but felt like I was with long time friends. Evelyn the tour host was amazing and so much fun. Loved the driver of the bus. Honestly if you get a chance to do this, do it!Show detailed ratingsShamrocker Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thanks for taking the time to post a review of your recent tour with Emma we're delighted to hear you enjoyed yourself !! Cheers, Kev
- MKMorganWritten on November 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a really great trip. Great people, stopped at a lot of the nice places that everyone wants to see, and some we didn’t even know about as little surprises. Great time over all
- LachlanWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best trip I have ever done... I have a low budget but felt like I was getting the best premium service in all of Ireland I went on a few day trips but nothing compares to the awesome memories and friends that I made on this trip
- RakellWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was unreal. Such a awesome guide who knew so much. Who knew I could see so much and learn so much about Ireland in 3 days. We did so much Ring of Kerr y, Atlantic wild way, cliffs of moher, castles. Ireland will always have a place in my heart.... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any luggage restrictions?
Shamrocker Adventures allows each passenger to have one main piece of baggage with the total weight being no more than 44lbs/20kgs. You will find that the majority of tours have a 20kg luggage limit per person, as this provides luggage room on the transport for all travellers in the group. In addition, you can bring one daypack onboard the transport but you must be able to carry this around with you.
What should I budget for an average day?
We recommend allowing €15 - €30 per day. You can’t come to Ireland without visiting the pub for a proper pint at the end of a hard day’s exploring. A pint of Guinness costs around €5.50, and an Irish whiskey would be about €6.
How much time do we spend off the bus each day?
Loads! Shamrocker Adventures plans to get you out and about, stretch your legs and breathe in the sweet Irish air and actually experience the country you’re in. Embark on walks, explore old ruins and ancient sites, recount local myths, or listen to a few tales about Ireland’s rich history.
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $329
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$59$339-18%USD $279
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$59$339-18%USD $279
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$59$339-18%USD $279
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$59$339-18%USD $279
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$59$339-18%USD $279
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$59$339-18%USD $279
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$59$339-18%USD $279
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$59$339-18%USD $279
- FridayNov 1, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $329
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 13 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 October 2019, a minimum payment of $170 is required to confirm your booking with Shamrocker Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Shamrocker Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Shamrocker Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 94 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 191 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $279 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southern Rocker