- Our saving
- US $ 292
- +2 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Explore lush green Irish countryside
- Kiss the Blarney Stone for good luck
- See the dramatic Dingle Peninsula
- Experience local pubs with traditional Irish music
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- PaolaWritten on September 23, 20174.0 - GoodIt was pretty fun, we saw a lot of amazing places.Show detailed ratings
- RGRachelWritten on July 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentDarren is the best tour guide ever! This trip was honestly the most amazing trip I have been on in my life, and I have travelled a lot. 3 days felt like a week because we saw so much and I never wanted it to end. Definitely do it; worth every penny!Show detailed ratings
- JoannaWritten on July 12, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was pretty great, would've liked to stay longer in areas than to leave on the bus for long drives, some areas to stop off st were too long others too short; could have been discussed with those on tour. Lovely people ; everyone was pleasant and open to different opportunities :)Show detailed ratings
- MichaelWritten on January 31, 20174.0 - GoodWhile it's not exactly aimed at the younger set, because you'll see all of the same things as on a tour for an older crowd, definitely make sure you can keep up with college kids when it comes to walking pace and bounceback from drinking. I had a thoroughly good time but spent the entire second day hungover while my 20-25 year old companions bounded over mountains!Show detailed ratingsShamrocker Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, we're delighted to hear you had such a great time on tour, thanks for taking the time to post a review :)
- BEBritainiWritten on November 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis trip was beyond awesome add I would highly recommend it to everyone! Kim was fabulous!Show detailed ratingsShamrocker Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank s for the fantastic review, we're delighted to hear you great time with Kim! The Shamrocker Team.
- TTravellerWritten on August 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentTakes the hassle out of planning, gives extra information, fun!Show detailed ratings
- CChanWritten on August 10, 20162.0 - Rather poorDisappointing tour. For the 3 days tour, think we only have 5 or 6 stops. The 2 hostels we stayed in was 6 or 8 bed bunker beds. Definitely not worth the price we paid!Show detailed ratings
- KFKimberlyWritten on November 16, 20154.5 - ExcellentI had a wonderful trip and would recommend this to other travelers. I was traveling solo and joining a tour like this was the best way for me to ensure I saw some amazing sites. Rachel was a great guide and John, our bus driver, was amazing! Even though this was a quick trip with lots of activities planned is was worth it. I enjoyed the views from the bus and felt guilty any time I shut my eyes for a nap. The group was mostly made up of people in their 20s but everyone was very nice. After three days on and off the bus I was happy I didn't sign up for a longer tour. This was just about perfect.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What time will the tour start, and where will the group meet?
You'll be checked in the hotel from 8:15am, and will depart at 8:30am to start the tour.
The group will meet at the Four Courts Hostel, 15-17 Merchants Quay, Merchants Quay, Dublin, D08 V4Y7, Ireland.
- December 1, 2016
Is the airport transfer included?
Airport transfers are not included, but we can inquire with the Tour Operator at the time of booking, if you would like to add this to your package.
- July 18, 2016
Is accommodation included in this trip? How many people per room?
Accommodation is included in the trip price and includes dorm share hostel accommodation with 4-6 people to a room depending on availability.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayOct 27, 2017from DublinSundayOct 29, 2017in DublinOur saving$7PriceUSD $29210+ spaces left
- FridayNov 10, 2017from DublinSundayNov 12, 2017in DublinOur saving$7PriceUSD $29210+ spaces left
- FridayNov 24, 2017from DublinSundayNov 26, 2017in DublinOur saving$7PriceUSD $29210+ spaces left
- FridayDec 8, 2017from DublinSundayDec 10, 2017in DublinOur saving$7PriceUSD $29210+ spaces left
- FridayJan 5, 2018from DublinSundayJan 7, 2018in DublinOur saving$7PriceUSD $29210+ spaces left
- FridayJan 19, 2018from DublinSundayJan 21, 2018in DublinOur saving$7PriceUSD $29210+ spaces left
- FridayFeb 2, 2018from DublinSundayFeb 4, 2018in DublinOur saving$7PriceUSD $29210+ spaces left
- FridayFeb 16, 2018from DublinSundayFeb 18, 2018in DublinOur saving$7PriceUSD $29210+ spaces left
- FridayMar 2, 2018from DublinSundayMar 4, 2018in DublinOur saving$7PriceUSD $29210+ spaces left
- FridayMar 30, 2018from DublinSundayApr 1, 2018in DublinOur saving$7PriceUSD $29210+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2017 the full payment of $292 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $292 for Southern Rocker, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 94 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 191 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $292 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 travellers have already met
before they left for Southern Rocker tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southern Rocker