- Our saving
- US $ 329
- Marvel at the views from the mighty Cliffs of Moher
- Explore the eerie moon-like landscape of the Burren
- Take in the wild coast of Dingle Peninsula
- See the imposing Rock of Cashel
- Enjoy listening to the many buskers of Galway city
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: Dublin to Killarney
Start point Shamrocker Adventures, The Four Courts Hostel, 15-17 Merchants Quay, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland 08:15
- DAY 2: Killarney to Ennis
DAY 3: Ennis to Dublin
End point Shamrocker Adventures, The Four Courts Hostel, 15-17 Merchants Quay, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland 17:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ChristineWritten on November 12, 20192.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Have a better better tour guide. You also told me the hostels would be 5 room female dorms when in fact it was 12 room mixed dormReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- Bethany EloiseWritten on October 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best way to see Ireland in 3 days. Gemma was a fabulous guide who also made us feel well looked after, as was Jim our bus driver. Tips: Don't miss Blarney Castle because there is nothing else to do in the town for 2 hours. You need to prebook this and... Read moreReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- DianeWritten on September 17, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Gemma, our tour guide and Joe, our driver were a great team. They were very knowledgeable of the beautiful sites and made them personal with their stories. Both showed enthusiasm and love for their country. Would highly recommend this tour.Review collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- Natascha NinaWritten on August 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour with the most iconic sights such as Cliffs of Moher. The people were a good mix from all kinds of places and the atmosphere amongst everyone was really friendly from the very start thanks to William’s humour and openness. The only thing... Read moreReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- JoanWritten on July 15, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
John & Emma were a great combinationReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- EdwardWritten on July 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Joe was amazing...he pulled double duty as driver and guide...it is usually two people. He is a wonderful representative of Ireland! I learnedo much about Ireland, the cultural sights and her people from him. He had a great sense of humor and made the 3... Read moreReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- CandiceWritten on June 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Despite not being used to 'guiding', John was the sweetest. He gave wonderful recommendations and really took care of us - he was like a dad to the group! We were lucky and had a fabulous group of people - being on the smaller side, we all felt really close... Read moreReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- ToniWritten on June 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fantastic! I enjoyed every moment of it. Gemma was great she knew so much about everywhere we went, she was kind and helpful and nothing was too much trouble for her. She made the trip magical! I would go on another Shamrocker trip! The group... Read moreReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- RobynWritten on May 20, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The first and last day of the tour was awesome, but the second day I feel like time was wasted. There were things on the itinerary that we didn’t see, and to much time was wasted driving around the coast and dingle. I would have also appreciated more time... Read more
- KPKayneWritten on March 15, 20195.0 - Excellent
Informative bus rides, great destinations and tour guides Gemma and Evelyn were fantastic hosts! great introduction to Ireland and has made me fall in love with a country.Show detailed ratingsShamrocker Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thanks for taking the time to post a review of your recent tour with us, we're delighted to hear you had such a great time. Kev
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any luggage restrictions?
Shamrocker Adventures allows each passenger to have one main piece of baggage with the total weight being no more than 44lbs/20kgs. You will find that the majority of tours have a 20kg luggage limit per person, as this provides luggage room on the transport for all travellers in the group. In addition, you can bring one daypack onboard the transport but you must be able to carry this around with you.
What should I budget for an average day?
We recommend allowing €15 - €30 per day. You can’t come to Ireland without visiting the pub for a proper pint at the end of a hard day’s exploring. A pint of Guinness costs around €5.50, and an Irish whiskey would be about €6.
How much time do we spend off the bus each day?
Loads! Shamrocker Adventures plans to get you out and about, stretch your legs and breathe in the sweet Irish air and actually experience the country you’re in. Embark on walks, explore old ruins and ancient sites, recount local myths, or listen to a few tales about Ireland’s rich history.
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Samantha9th September 2019
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $329
- FridayDec 6, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $329
- FridayJan 3, 2020from Dublin3 DaysSundayJan 5, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $329
- FridayJan 17, 2020from Dublin3 DaysSundayJan 19, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $329
- FridayJan 31, 2020from Dublin3 DaysSundayFeb 2, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $329
- FridayFeb 14, 2020from Dublin3 DaysSundayFeb 16, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $329
- FridayFeb 28, 2020from Dublin3 DaysSundayMar 1, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $329
- FridayMar 27, 2020from Dublin3 DaysSundayMar 29, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$10USD $329
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Dublin3 DaysSundayApr 5, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$11USD $344
- FridayApr 10, 2020from Dublin3 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$11USD $344
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 3 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 3 January 2020, a minimum payment of $170 is required to confirm your booking with Shamrocker Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Shamrocker Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Shamrocker Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 143 km
- Cashel (Ireland)
- 80 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 66 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Slea Head (Ireland)
- 130 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 32 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Burren (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Galway (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $329 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,420 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southern Rocker