Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,189
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Enjoy skiing in the Polish Alps
- Take a walking tour through Krakow
- See incredible firework display in Prague
- Experience the magic of Christmas markets
- Pay a visit to Auschwitz and Birkenau
- Rather Poor
- LeslieWritten on January 12, 20184.0 - GoodWes and Miguel were our guides on the Eastern EU trek 2017Show detailed ratings
- AAndrewWritten on May 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentEverything about my trip with bus about was fantastic. The accommodation was clean and comfortable when traveling on the bus about coaches staff were always attentive and friendly and always looking to help with travel plans.Show detailed ratings
- MJMaria-MartWritten on January 4, 20174.0 - GoodThe guide was helpful and knowledgeable. The bus was comfortable and the time on the bus enjoyable. I personally prefer the places where two were sharing a room, I don't like hostels because I'm not that young to enjoy sharing with strangers. The driver was careful and skillful and courteous. The time spent in some places were a little short, like Budapest. In all, I had a good time.Show detailed ratings
- TTrixieWritten on July 29, 20163.5 - GoodShannon has been my favourite bus about tour guide out of the six I've met. She knows het stuff and is so easy to get along with. Wish she was on all of my busabout buses.Show detailed ratings
- RobinWritten on January 4, 20164.0 - GoodGreat itinerary, informative guides, very cautious bus drivers with great personalities. They make the trip fun for everyone.Show detailed ratings
- GretchenWritten on June 29, 20145.0 - ExcellentWas an amazing way to spend the holidays! Mel was very dynamic and knowledgeable and made the trip truly wonderful!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Krakow to Zakopane
- Zakopane to Budapest
- Budapest to Vienna
- Vienna to Cesky Krumlov
- Cesky Krumlov to Prague
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
Does the tour price include the airport transfer?
Airport transfer is not included in this trip, you would need to make your own way to the hotel.
- July 1, 2016
What type of accommodation is included on this?
The accommodation included is hostel accommodation. It is mixed dorms and if you are travelling together- you'll also be rooming together, however other people may also be in the same dorm.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hola chicas and chicos, I come from Geetroit, AUS (also known as Geelong) please don't hold that against..."
- "Born in small town of Donegal,Ireland my parents decided to make the big move to Australia when we were..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tarryn24th January 2018
Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Krakow11 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$50USD $1,189Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 April 2018 the full payment of $1,189 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1189 for Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague), but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Krakow (Poland)
- 85 km
- Zakopane (Poland)
- 211 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 166 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,189 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,407 tours in Europe
- covered by 183 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)