Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,175
- Enjoy New Year's Eve fireworks at Charles Bridge.
- Ski or snowboard in the breathtaking Polish Alps.
- Indulge in a traditional Polish Christmas dinner.
- Explore the historic streets of Krakow.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Christmas & New Year, Adventure
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Krakow to Zakopane
- Zakopane to Budapest
- Budapest to Vienna
- Vienna to Cesky Krumlov
- Cesky Krumlov to Prague
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- TThomasRileyWritten on January 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a wonderful time on the tour. Holly was a fantastic guide who made sure we had many authentic local experiences and learned a lot about each of the cities we visited. Holly was very informative, personable and well organised! I’d highly recommend this... Read more
- NnyreeWritten on January 3, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Brilliant - these guys really know there stuff & I have and do highly recommend them. I’m not one for sitting around, and there’s a good balance between going out, travel hours/ days, optional activates nothing to stop you going off & doing your own thing.... Read more
- BBekHallWritten on January 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Holly was such a crack up and the best guide I’ve had on a tour! She was really involved, informative and went the extra mile with the Christmas festivities. Safe to say everyone in our amazing group enjoyed her company, and humour, 10/10!
- BBiancaSealWritten on January 2, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Holly was an incredible young relaxed guide who made sure there was humour in every situation
- StephWritten on January 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Holly was a fabulous trip leader. Very informative, relaxed, organised and fun!!!!
- RRohanMcMahonWritten on January 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour over the Christmas period. Our guide, Holly helped make the experience amazing.
- AAnnaFigWritten on January 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour guide and locations
- JahjahWritten on January 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Holly should consider an alternate career in stand up comedy if guiding doesn't work out for her. Her jokes are 10/10, and matched with a great understanding of the areas plus a general willingness to have a good time with the crew. Love your work.
- HHannahFarkasWritten on January 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great experience overall. The people (Holly, Carlos, and the other travelers), the places we went, etc.
- EEllieWritten on August 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Wes was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable and helpful! We had an excellent time traveling with him.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How large are the tour groups?
Busabout is a very popular youth operator who tends to fill buses of up to 28 people. Therefore you should expect to see an average group size of about 16 people.
What is the age range?
Busabout trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Winter Trips
- Welcome to ...Krakow
- Welcome to...Budapest
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hola chicas and chicos, I come from Geetroit, AUS (also known as Geelong) please don't hold that against..."
- "Born in small town of Donegal,Ireland my parents decided to make the big move to Australia when we were..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David28th August 2019
Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Krakow11 DaysWednesdayJan 1, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$24USD $1,175Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 November 2019, a minimum payment of $100 is required to confirm your booking with Busabout. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Busabout. Please familiarise yourself with the Busabout payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Krakow (Poland)
- 85 km
- Zakopane (Poland)
- 211 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 166 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,175 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,190 tours in Europe
- covered by 556 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 26 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)