Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,151
- Enjoy skiing in the Polish Alps
- Take a walking tour through Krakow
- See incredible firework display in Prague
- Experience the magic of Christmas markets
- Pay a visit to Auschwitz and Birkenau
- Rather Poor
- EEllieWritten on August 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Wes was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable and helpful! We had an excellent time traveling with him.
- SSuneduPlessisWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The eastern festive trek was the perfect mix between planned activities and free time. For free time, Wes always gave many ideas of things that we could do, so we never felt lost or bored. For free time, Wes also invited us to do with him whatever he was... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on May 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The destinations were beautiful during xmas time!
- LLouiseMaunsellWritten on May 5, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour was great! Our guide Wes was fantastic. He was positive, social and knowledgeable which set the tone of the tour
- JJacquihendersonWritten on May 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes = Legend. That’s all :)
- AAnonymousWritten on May 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes, our tour guide, and Miguel, our coach driver were definitely the best! They were so welcoming and made sure everyone had the best time :) I hope I get to travel with them on another tour one day!
- SStephanieWritten on May 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes was super knowledgeable on everywhere we went and gave really great recommendations!
- LLaneyvanjaarsveldWritten on May 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes! What a human so much fun, passionate & uplifting would 100 percent do another trip with this legend xxx highly recommended
- KKierenWritten on May 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes / Miguel were amazing. Incredibly helpful and were always happy to offer recommendations on things to do or see in our spare time. Both were easy to approach and are now 2 gents I would consider friends. Always happy and very knowledgeable on history... Read more
- AAnnabelWritten on May 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes really made this tour special, his fantastic knowledge of each place and bright and bubbly personality every single day was such a delight and a pleasure.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Krakow to Zakopane
- Zakopane to Budapest
- Budapest to Vienna
- Vienna to Cesky Krumlov
- Cesky Krumlov to Prague
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour price include the airport transfer?
Airport transfer is not included in this trip, you would need to make your own way to the hotel.
What type of accommodation is included on this?
The accommodation included is hostel accommodation. It is mixed dorms and if you are travelling together- you'll also be rooming together, however other people may also be in the same dorm.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hola chicas and chicos, I come from Geetroit, AUS (also known as Geelong) please don't hold that against..."
- "Born in small town of Donegal,Ireland my parents decided to make the big move to Australia when we were..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi28th September 2018
Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Krakow11 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Prague6 seats left$50USD $1,189Book Now Hold my
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Krakow11 DaysWednesdayJan 1, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$48USD $1,151Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 January 2019 the full payment of $1,151 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1151 for Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague), but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Krakow (Poland)
- 85 km
- Zakopane (Poland)
- 211 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 166 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,151 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)