Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Enjoy New Year's Eve fireworks at Charles Bridge.
- Ski or snowboard in the breathtaking Polish Alps.
- Indulge in a traditional Polish Christmas dinner.
- Explore the historic streets of Krakow.
Start in Krakow and end in Prague! With the Christmas & New Year tour Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague), you have a 11 days tour package taking you through Krakow, Poland and 6 other destinations in Europe. Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague) includes accommodation, an expert guide, meals and more.
- Day 1: Krakow
- Day 2: Krakow
- Day 3: Krakow to Zakopane
- Day 4: Zakopane
- Day 5: Zakopane to Budapest
- Day 6: Budapest
- Day 7: Budapest to Vienna
- Day 8: Vienna
- Day 9: Vienna to Cesky Krumlov
- Day 10: Cesky Krumlov to Prague
- Day 11: Prague
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- TThomasRiley· January 5th, 2019Had a wonderful time on the tour. Holly was a fantastic guide who made sure we had many authentic local experiences and learned a lot about each of the cities we visited. Holly was very informative, personable and well organised! I’d highly recommend... Show moreTrip date: January 2019
- Nnyree· January 3rd, 2019Brilliant - these guys really know there stuff & I have and do highly recommend them. I’m not one for sitting around, and there’s a good balance between going out, travel hours/ days, optional activates nothing to stop you going off & doing your own... Show moreTrip date: December 2018
- BBekHall· January 2nd, 2019Holly was such a crack up and the best guide I’ve had on a tour! She was really involved, informative and went the extra mile with the Christmas festivities. Safe to say everyone in our amazing group enjoyed her company, and humour, 10/10!Trip date: December 2018
- BBiancaSeal· January 2nd, 2019Holly was an incredible young relaxed guide who made sure there was humour in every situationTrip date: December 2018
- Steph· January 2nd, 2019Holly was a fabulous trip leader. Very informative, relaxed, organised and fun!!!!Trip date: January 2019
- RRohanMcMahon· January 2nd, 2019Great tour over the Christmas period. Our guide, Holly helped make the experience amazing.Trip date: December 2018
- AAnnaFig· January 2nd, 2019Amazing tour guide and locationsTrip date: December 2018
- Jahjah· January 2nd, 2019Holly should consider an alternate career in stand up comedy if guiding doesn't work out for her. Her jokes are 10/10, and matched with a great understanding of the areas plus a general willingness to have a good time with the crew. Love your work.Trip date: December 2018
- HHannahFarkas· January 2nd, 2019It was a great experience overall. The people (Holly, Carlos, and the other travelers), the places we went, etc.Trip date: December 2018
- EEllie· August 27th, 2018Wes was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable and helpful! We had an excellent time traveling with him.Trip date: December 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
- How large are the tour groups?
- What is the age range?
- What are the typical breakfasts?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Are flights included?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Where will we be for New Year's Eve?
- Will we do anything special for Christmas?
- Is the ski pass included?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar