Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,214
- Enjoy skiing in the Polish Alps
- Take a walking tour through Krakow
- See incredible firework display in Prague
- Experience the magic of Christmas markets
- Pay a visit to Auschwitz and Birkenau
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- LLouiseMaunsellWritten on May 5, 20184.0 - GoodTour was great! Our guide Wes was fantastic. He was positive, social and knowledgeable which set the tone of the tourShow detailed ratings
- JJacquihendersonWritten on May 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentWes = Legend. That’s all :)Show detailed ratings
- SStephanieWritten on May 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentWes was super knowledgeable on everywhere we went and gave really great recommendations!Show detailed ratings
- LLaneyvanjaarsveldWritten on May 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentWes! What a human so much fun, passionate & uplifting would 100 percent do another trip with this legend xxx highly recommendedShow detailed ratings
- KKierenWritten on May 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentWes / Miguel were amazing. Incredibly helpful and were always happy to offer recommendations on things to do or see in our spare time. Both were easy to approach and are now 2 gents I would consider friends. Always happy and very knowledgeable on history with each country we visited.Show detailed ratings
- AAnnabelWritten on May 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentWes really made this tour special, his fantastic knowledge of each place and bright and bubbly personality every single day was such a delight and a pleasure.Show detailed ratings
- KKristyGouldenWritten on May 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had an amazing time on tour with Wes, who went out of his way to make Christmas away from home very special and always had extra tips and recommendations for everywhere we visited :-)Show detailed ratings
- EmmaWritten on May 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentWes was a fun, friendly and overall fantastic guide. The tour was jam packed full of fun activities and was the perfect tour to do while on thenother side of the world from family at Christmas timeShow detailed ratings
- LeslieWritten on January 12, 20184.0 - GoodWes and Miguel were our guides on the Eastern EU trek 2017Show detailed ratings
- AAndrewWritten on May 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentEverything about my trip with bus about was fantastic. The accommodation was clean and comfortable when traveling on the bus about coaches staff were always attentive and friendly and always looking to help with travel plans.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Krakow to Zakopane
- Zakopane to Budapest
- Budapest to Vienna
- Vienna to Cesky Krumlov
- Cesky Krumlov to Prague
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour price include the airport transfer?
Airport transfer is not included in this trip, you would need to make your own way to the hotel.
What type of accommodation is included on this?
The accommodation included is hostel accommodation. It is mixed dorms and if you are travelling together- you'll also be rooming together, however other people may also be in the same dorm.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hola chicas and chicos, I come from Geetroit, AUS (also known as Geelong) please don't hold that against..."
- "Born in small town of Donegal,Ireland my parents decided to make the big move to Australia when we were..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Krakow11 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$25USD $1,214Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 September 2018 the full payment of $1,214 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1214 for Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague), but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Krakow (Poland)
- 85 km
- Zakopane (Poland)
- 211 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 166 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,214 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)