Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,890
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Kotor and end in Athens! With the discovery tour Balkans Explorer, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Kotor, Montenegro and 11 other destinations in Europe. Starting from $1890, Balkans Explorer is 17% cheaper than the average 9-13 day tour through Europe.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
Other reviews about Encounters Travel:Write a review
- Veena Lawrence's review about another Encounters Travel tour4.0 - GoodWe were not given accurate information by Encounters Travel. While this was being resolved, my parents experienced harassment and... Read more
- Shanthi Sivananthan's review about another Encounters Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour was very good and covered most of the sights that I wanted to see. The City tour on day 2 was only for half day... Read more
- Shanthi Sivananthan's review about another Encounters Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour was compact and very well organised. The locations were ideal and beautiful with lovely hotels (Hotel Europa, ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Dubronik. Airport transfer & city tour
- Day 2: Follow the Dalmatian Coast to Split
- Day 3: Mostar, the Stari Most Bridge & Sarajevo
- Day 4: Sarajevo to Belgrade
- Day 5: Exploring Belgrade
- Day 6: Through Nis to Macedonia & Skopje
- Day 7: Exploring Skopje
- Day 8: Explore lakeside Orhid's churches, the Macedonian Jerusalem
- Day 9: Back to Greece & Thessaloniki
- Day 10: Exploring ancient Delphi, then travel back to Athens
- Day 11: Your Balkans adventure ends, hotel to airport transfer included
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Kotor11 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$79USD $1,890
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Kotor11 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$79USD $1,890
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Kotor11 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$79USD $1,890
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Kotor11 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$79USD $1,890
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Kotor11 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$79USD $1,890
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Kotor11 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$79USD $1,890
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Kotor11 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$79USD $1,890
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Kotor11 DaysTuesdayOct 23, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$79USD $1,890
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroMontenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Kotor is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Encounters Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 August 2018 the full payment of $1,890 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1890 for Balkans Explorer, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Encounters Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,625 km.
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 61 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 111 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 206 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 203 km
- Nis (Serbia)
- 152 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 187 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,890 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,653 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkans Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,496 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours