Travel across two countries of Central Asia (Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan)
- Tour Operator:
- Silk Road Destinations
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 8 to 73
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Welcome to TASHKENT
- Day 2 Tashkent city - tour
- Day 3 BUKHARA – The Saint City
- Day 4 BUKHARA – Samarkand ( by car 300km )
- Day 5 SAMARKAND – the city of legends
- Day 6 SAMARKAND – TASHKENT (train)
- Day 7 Tashkent – BISHKEK (flight)
- Day 8 BISHKEK –BURANA- CHON KEMIN
- Day 9 Chon Kemin – Cholpon Ata – Semienovskoe Gorge – Karakol (ca. 320 km, 5h)
- Day 10 Karakol – Jety Oguz – Skazka – Bishkek (ca. 450 km, 6-7h)
- Day 11 BISHKEK – HOMELAND
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Silk Road Destinations
The company was founded in 2001. Our mission is to introduce many centuries-old cultural heritage, beautiful landscapes, and the hospitality of people from Uzbekistan to the travellers. We believe that travelling is the key of a better understanding of country’s culture and identity. For us, travels are a bridge of friendship and mutual understanding between travellers and local people. We offer cultural, historical-architectural, gastronomic, family, pilgrimage, eco tours both for individuals and groups. Our experienced guides and partners are organizing tours for the destinations of Central Asia as Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and Kirgizstan since years. From its foundation, Silk Road Destinations was chosen by more than 20 000 travellers to discover Central Asia!Read more
- Overall RatingGood
- SHSoot· June 7th, 2019Yes I liked the tour overall. The colour, the beautiful architecture and decorations, the atmosphere of the places visited, as well as the friendly locals are memorable. Both the guides (very knowledgeable and obviously proud of their history and... Show moreSilk Road Destinations commented on this reviewDear Soot, Warm greetings! Thank you for your feedback. We will note some issues that you mentioned and use this information for improving quality of our services. Have a nice day! Rushana SRD sales managerTrip date: May 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday4 Jun, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023English$2,160
- Tuesday6 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023English$2,160
- Friday9 Jun, 2023Monday19 Jun, 2023English$2,160
- Sunday11 Jun, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023English$2,160
- Tuesday13 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023English$2,160
- Friday16 Jun, 2023Monday26 Jun, 2023English$2,160
- Sunday18 Jun, 2023Wednesday28 Jun, 2023English$2,160
- Tuesday20 Jun, 2023Friday30 Jun, 2023English$2,160
- Friday23 Jun, 2023Monday3 Jul, 2023English$2,160
- Sunday25 Jun, 2023Wednesday5 Jul, 2023English$2,160
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Uzbekistan SumUzbekistan
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, I. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CKyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan
- Type EKyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan
- Type FKyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan
- Type IUzbekistan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Kyrgyzstan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 11th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 11th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Silk Road Destinations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 40 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Silk Road Destinations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Silk Road Destinations" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Silk Road Destinations. Please familiarise yourself with the Silk Road Destinations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Asia
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Asia from Tashkent
- Asia Explorer
- Small group tour
- 11 days Asia
- From Tashkent to Bishkek
- Operators in Asia
- Travel across two countries of Central Asia (Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan) Tours in Kyrgyzstan
- Explorer Tours
- Kyrgyzstan Tours
- Asia Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Uzbekistan tours
- Kyrgyzstan tours