Western Highlights (from Los Angeles to Las Vegas)
- Cruise along Hollywood Blvd
- Enjoy San Diegos beautiful beaches
- View the breathtaking Grand Canyon
- Gamble the night away in Las Vegas
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start in Los Angeles and end in Las Vegas! With the discovery tour Western Highlights (from Los Angeles to Las Vegas), you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Los Angeles to Las Vegas and through Los Angeles, USA and 5 other destinations in USA. Western Highlights (from Los Angeles to Las Vegas) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- EMEmilyWritten on June 11, 20171.5 - Rather poorThe trip was in no way what I expected. I was extremeley dissapointed. I paid a decent amount of money (over $2000) for 9 days to which I had no idea where my money actually went. Stayed in very basic accomodation and the trip was a complete bore unless you were up for paying another $100 per activity to fill in the time or else you were dropped off somewhere for hours in the middle of no where, with nothing in site so you where almost forced into paying the money to do the activity. The girls on my tour were bullying me to which I was crying in my room every night and ended leaving and getting the heck off that tour. I will never to a Contiki again. My tour was the western highlights tour from La, to Las Vegas. Oh and the brochure promised we would see the Hollywood sign, when we arrived the tour guide told us if we squinted we may be able to see it may out in the distance (couldn't see it at all).Show detailed ratings
- JGJessicaWritten on October 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was my first contiki tour and the first time travelling solo. The tour was amazing and exceeded all my expectations! Brilliant tour guide rammel who knows plenty about your destinations and takes you to local spots. It's a fast paced tour so get sleep when you can! There's no pressure to go out but I'd definitely recommend you do! Nightlife is fantastic especially vegas and Scottsdale. If you only do one optional make it the helicopter in the grand canyon. It will take your breath away. Accommodation and included things brilliant! Vegas hotel is amazing in the middle of the strip. My only regret is not carrying onto san francisco with the group so consider the longer tour. I really didn't want to leave my new friends!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Los Angeles
- Day 2: Los Angeles to San Diego
- Day 3: San Diego
- Day 4: San Diego to Phoenix
- Day 5: Phoenix to the Grand Canyon via Sedona
- Day 6: Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 7: Grand Canyon to Las Vegas via Route 66
- Day 8: Las Vegas
- Day 9: Depart Las Vegas
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- USA & Canada: Discovery Plus
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
- Contiki USA: Better Together Best With Us
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Los Angeles is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Western Highlights (from Los Angeles to Las Vegas), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,241 km.
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 180 km
- San Diego (USA)
- 480 km
- Phoenix (USA)
- 161 km
- Sedona (USA)
- 134 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,808 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Highlights (from Los Angeles to Las Vegas)