Southern Adventure (Start Los Angeles)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,319
- Discover the vibrant nightlife of the iconic 'Sin City'
- Learn about the Navajo way of life in Monument Valley
- Visit the stunning Grand Canyon & travel along Route 66
- Stroll the streets of Santa Fe and indulge in local cuisine
- Visit Memphis, birthplace of blues, soul and rock 'n' roll
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- JessicaWritten on February 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was awesome! I couldn’t have seen or experienced anywhere near as much on my own. Great snapshot of the states and cities we travelled to, and fast paced but with enough downtime and free time to explore. Kade, our trip manager, and Mike, our... Read more
- AlisonWritten on May 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Blake was hands down the most fun, unflappable and knowledgeable tour guide - and Markus our driver was phenomenal!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Los Angeles to Las Vegas via Mojave Desert
- Day 2: Las Vegas
- Day 3: Las Vegas to Grand Canyon
- Day 4: Grand Canyon
- Day 5: Grand Canyon to Durango via Monument Valley
- Day 6: Durango to Albuquerque
- Day 7: Albuquerque to Amarillo via Santa Fe
- Day 8: Amarillo to Dallas/Fort Worth
- Day 9: Dallas/Fort Worth
- Day 10: Dallas to Memphis via Little Rock
- Day 11: Memphis
- Day 12: Memphis to New Orleans
- Day 13: Depart New Orleans
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will we be staying on the strip whilst in Las Vegas?
Currently, all Contiki groups stay at Harrah's Casino however this is subject to change but will be confirmed at time of booking.
Will we get to see a show in Las Vegas?
When you are in Las Vegas you will get the opportunity to enjoy a show when you have some free time.
Will we have enough time to do the day hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon?
Unfortunately, there will not be enough time to do the full day hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon on this tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
Southern Adventure (Start Los Angeles)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to New Orleans10+ seats left$97USD $2,415
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to New Orleans9 seats left$97USD $2,415
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to New Orleans10+ seats left$97USD $2,415
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to New Orleans7 seats left$99USD $2,465
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to New Orleans10+ seats left$99USD $2,465
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to New Orleans10+ seats left$99USD $2,465
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to New Orleans10+ seats left$99USD $2,465
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to New Orleans0 seats left$99USD $2,465Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to New Orleans10+ seats left$99USD $2,465
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Los Angeles13 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to New Orleans10+ seats left$99USD $2,465
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and New Orleans is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 April 2019 the full payment of $2,319 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2319 for Southern Adventure (Start Los Angeles), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 287 km
- Mojave Desert (USA)
- 86 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 285 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 199 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 199 km
- Durango (USA)
- 267 km
- Albuquerque (USA)
- 93 km
- Santa Fe (USA)
- 376 km
- Amarillo (USA)
- 539 km
- Dallas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,319 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,933 tours in North America
- covered by 85 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southern Adventure (Start Los Angeles)