- Our saving
- US $ 899
- Vicki Brock's review about another Topdeck tour4.0 - Good
I enjoyed the trip but didn't think it was a good idea to join a trip that had already been going quite a long time. It felt a bit awkward and a bit bizarre. I would suggest it would be better to start everyone together and have some people leave halfway if... Read more
- Maddison Nicholl's review about another Topdeck tour4.5 - Excellent
Great time and good vibes!
- Natalie Harel's review about another Topdeck tour4.5 - Excellent
I love Jemma, she is an amazing guide. She had lots of knowledge and tips to make my experience unforgettable and she was very caring and helpful when needed. Would recommend 1000%. Thanks Jemma.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague to Krakow, Poland
- Day 4: Krakow
- Day 5: Krakow to Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 6: Bratislava to Vienna, Austria
- Day 7: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 8: Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$58USD $1,169Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayNov 12, 2019from Prague9 DaysWednesdayNov 20, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$145$999-10%USD $899
- TuesdayDec 3, 2019from Prague9 DaysWednesdayDec 11, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$155$1,069-10%USD $962
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Prague9 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$155$1,069-10%USD $962
- TuesdayDec 24, 2019from Prague9 DaysWednesdayJan 1, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left$167$1,149-10%USD $1,034
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 January 2019 the full payment of $899 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $899 for Eastern Lights, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 297 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $899 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,442 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours