Prague and the Beautiful Blue Danube
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Bernardette Portelli's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.0 - Good
We enjoyed the river cruise and tourradar we excellent. However, we felt on the boat, it was a lower class than we are used to. (We have been to over 6 river cruises). The boat mainly catered for french speaking passengers, with the english speaking guests... Read more
- Kelly Yates's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
This was my first river cruise which was a great experience that I got to share with my grandma! The staff onboard were fantastic and the food was out of this world! Definitely great value for money and can't wait to book my next one!
- mireilleamyotte's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
I enjoyed the food tremendously and the very friendly staff .
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: PRAGUE
- Day 2: PRAGUE
- Day 3: PRAGUE - PASSAU
- Day 4: MELK - VIENNA
- Day 5: VIENNA
- Day 6: ESZTERGOM - BUDAPEST
- Day 7: BUDAPEST
- Day 8: BUDAPEST
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 October 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Prague and the Beautiful Blue Danube, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 184 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 147 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 76 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 182 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 40 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,604 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,015 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours