Danube Serenade 2018 Start Vienna, End Nuremberg
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Rodolfo Ramirez's review about another AmaWaterways tour4.5 - Excellent
We loved the overall itinerary, initial start times & pace of tours. The staff was awesome and special thanks to Monika. We loved all of the destinations and the options for the tours. We've taken around 10 cruises on the big ships and this was our first... Read more
- Douglas Skar's review about another AmaWaterways tour5.0 - Excellent
The cruise was relaxing. We had the opportunity to see new places, learn about different cultures, meet many interesting people, taste delicious food without the worry of planning everything for ourselves. Very enjoyable.
- Paul Taylor's review about another AmaWaterways tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip all staff amazing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embarkation – Vienna, Austira
- Day 2: DÜrnstein – Melk
- Day 3: Linz
- Day 4: Passau, Germany
- Day 5: Regensburg
- Day 6: Nuremberg
- Day 7: Nuremberg – Disembarkation
- Life on Board
- AmaWaterways Luxury River Cruises
- Health & Wellness on the River
- Explore on Two Wheels
- Fine Dining aboard AmaWaterways
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Nuremberg is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AmaWaterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AmaWaterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 September 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Danube Serenade 2018 Start Vienna, End Nuremberg, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AmaWaterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 23 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 79 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 69 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,741 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,517 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours