Captivating Rhine 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 2,913
- +7 Destinations
- Age Range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Step back in time to the enchanting town of Riquewihr
- Discover the romantic nooks and crannies of Strasbourg
- Cruise past rolling hills and castles of the Rhine Gorge
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive In Amsterdam, The Netherlands – Embarkation
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne, Germany
- Day 4: Rhine Gorge - RÜdesheim
- Day 5: Ludwigshafen
- Day 6: Strasbourg, France
- Day 7: Breisach, Germany
- Day 8: Basel, Switzerland – Disembarkation
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- AmaMoraSister ship to the AmaLea, the AmaMora is an incredible twin-balcony ship launching in 2019 with generous personal space, multiple dining… Read moreBuilt2019Guests156Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftStaterooms78RegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- Rather Poor
- FIONAWritten on October 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful experience we enjoyed it. The ship was perfect accommodation room superbe . The breakfast lunch and dinnner very good and tasty. Staff was very nice helpful always happy to serve.Review collected by AmaWaterways
- EuricoWritten on August 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a trip that I would highly recommend to friends. My only disappointment was that we should have upgraded our room had we known that the noise level and vibration of the bed created the engines exhaust system/engine would keep us from a peaceful... Read moreReview collected by AmaWaterways
- RodneyWritten on July 10, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A wonderful relaxing experience. Made great because you could do more or less depending on your choice of excursions.Review collected by AmaWaterways
- RRRodolfoWritten on October 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved the overall itinerary, initial start times & pace of tours. The staff was awesome and special thanks to Monika. We loved all of the destinations and the options for the tours. We've taken around 10 cruises on the big ships and this was our first... Read more
- DSDouglasWritten on October 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The cruise was relaxing. We had the opportunity to see new places, learn about different cultures, meet many interesting people, taste delicious food without the worry of planning everything for ourselves. Very enjoyable.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is transport included?
Transport is included on this tour.
- Life on Board
- AmaWaterways Luxury River Cruises
- Health & Wellness on the River
- Explore on Two Wheels
- Fine Dining aboard AmaWaterways
- Journey Along the Rhine & Moselle Rivers
- AmaMora Christening
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
Captivating Rhine 2019
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SundayMar 15, 2020from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayMar 22, 2020to Basel8 seats left AmaMoraAmaMora$78USD $2,621+ $189 Port Charge
- MondayMar 23, 2020from Amsterdam8 DaysMondayMar 30, 2020to Basel9 seats left AmaStellaAmaStella$81USD $2,718+ $189 Port Charge
- SundayMar 29, 2020from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayApr 5, 2020to Basel10+ seats left AmaMoraAmaMora$83USD $2,816+ $189 Port Charge
- MondayApr 6, 2020from Amsterdam8 DaysMondayApr 13, 2020to Basel9 seats left AmaStellaAmaStella$86USD $2,913+ $189 Port Charge
- SundayApr 12, 2020from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Basel10+ seats left AmaMoraAmaMora$89USD $3,010+ $189 Port Charge
- MondayApr 20, 2020from Amsterdam8 DaysMondayApr 27, 2020to Basel8 seats left AmaStellaAmaStella$95USD $3,204+ $189 Port Charge
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Basel8 seats left AmaMoraAmaMora$98USD $3,301+ $189 Port Charge
- MondayApr 27, 2020from Amsterdam8 DaysMondayMay 4, 2020to Basel8 seats left AmaKristinaAmaKristina$98USD $3,301+ $189 Port Charge
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Basel9 seats left AmaMoraAmaMora$104USD $3,495+ $189 Port Charge
- MondayMay 11, 2020from Amsterdam8 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to Basel10+ seats left AmaKristinaAmaKristina$104USD $3,495+ $189 Port Charge
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Basel is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AmaWaterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 February 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with AmaWaterways. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of AmaWaterways. Please familiarise yourself with the AmaWaterways payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for AmaWaterways tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 101 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 26 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 84 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 18 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 113 km
- Strasbourg (France)
- 62 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 53 km
- Basel (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,913 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,436 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Captivating Rhine 2019