Magnificent Europe 2019 Start Amsterdam, End Budapest
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Travel style
- River Cruise
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive In Amsterdam, The Netherlands – Embarkation
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne, Germany
- Day 4: Rhine Gorge – RÜdesheim
- Day 5: Miltenberg – Wertheim
- Day 6: WÜrzburg
- Day 7: Bamberg
- Day 8: Nuremberg
- Day 9: Regensburg
- Day 10: Passau
- Day 11: Melk, Austria – DÜrnstein
- Day 12: Vienna
- Day 13: Vienna – Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 14: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 15: Disembarkation – Depart Budapest
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
- AmaStellaA star of the AmaWaterways fleet, the AmaStella truly shines, her glow lasting far longer than the duration of your cruise. A centerpiece… Read moreBuilt2016Guests156Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftStaterooms78RegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- AmaViolaBrightly colored floral and geometric patterns from stateroom to Main Lounge immediately show you that the AmaViola is no ordinary river… Read moreBuilt2016Guests156Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftRegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- Rather Poor
- WilliamWritten on September 9, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Cruise was excellent. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was excellent. All told a very pleasant experience. Would have no hesitation in booking another Cruise with Amawaterways through Tourradar. Sarah and William LeonardReview collected by AmaWaterways
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is transport included?
Transport is not included in this tour.
- Life on Board
- AmaWaterways Excursion in German
- AmaWaterways Luxury River Cruises
- Health & Wellness on the River
- AmaWaterways Magnificent Europe
- Explore on Two Wheels
- Fine Dining aboard AmaWaterways
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna24th August 2019
Magnificent Europe 2019 Start Amsterdam, End Budapest
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- May 2021
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Amsterdam15 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left AmaPrimaAmaPrima$196USD $6,603+ $378 Port Charge
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Amsterdam15 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Budapest9 seats left AmaSerenaAmaSerena$202USD $6,797+ $378 Port Charge
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Budapest15 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Amsterdam8 seats left AmaPrimaAmaPrima$202USD $6,797+ $378 Port Charge
Reverse, 2020 version
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Amsterdam15 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Budapest8 seats left AmaPrimaAmaPrima$687$6,999-10%USD $6,312+ $378 Port Charge
- SundayMay 2, 2021from Amsterdam15 DaysSundayMay 16, 2021to Budapest7 seats left$693$7,198-10%USD $6,505+ $392 Port Charge
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AmaWaterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 22 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 February 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with AmaWaterways. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of AmaWaterways. Please familiarise yourself with the AmaWaterways payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for AmaWaterways tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 101 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 26 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 100 km
- Miltenberg (Germany)
- 20 km
- Wertheim (Germany)
- 32 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,470 tours in Europe
- covered by 529 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,322 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours