- US $ 1,318
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Copenhagen
- Day 2: Copenhagen, Odense, Arhus
- Day 3: Arhus, Kristiansand Ferry, Kristiansand, Stavanger
- Day 4: Stavanger, Bergen
- Day 5: Bergen, Oslo
- Day 6: Oslo, Orebro, Stockholm
- Day 7: Stockholm
- Day 8: Stockholm
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- HMhelenWritten on September 26, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Too much bus time Not enough free time visit cities Eg Oslo arrive 845pm After ? All day bus ride ? 8hrs Free time is after that Leave 1130am next day And this was the middle of basically 3 days straight in bus ...
- IBIrinaWritten on September 14, 20194.5 - Excellent
Biggest problem that we had was a guide because of her heavy Spanish accent, it was hard to understand her sometimes. Also, the information that she presented to us was not sufficient or interesting. She was repetitive, searching for words. Accommodations... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi JIrina Borukhova We want to thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that your trip was satisfactory in general terms. We regret not having met all your expectations and receive an apology for the inconvenience you had. Feedback from our customers is very important, it is the basis for the daily improvement of our services and facilities. Your comments have been shared with our team we will take your comments into consideration and analyze them to improve. Thank you very much and we are at your service. Greetings .... Gabriela from Europamundo
- LGLEONIDWritten on September 12, 20194.0 - Good
Not professional guide, poor English, nor enough information, so boring during tour, not interesting. Hotel in Stockholm is very far from the city, and very, very bad. Worst hotel I have stayed in.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewLEONID GRINBERG, we regret the sad impression they have shown us. We would have liked to be of great help during the course of the trip for a better comfort of you if we had been aware and informed of it. However, we appreciate again the comments and criticisms that allow us and help us improve our services after travel.
- MAMohammedWritten on July 10, 20194.0 - Good
It is a hectic tour which requires lot of traveling on bus. You cover 3 countries in 6 days. You are always busy enjoying new sightsShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Mohammed Ahmed, We want to thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that your trip was satisfactory in general terms. For Europamundo it is very important the feedback of our clients, we will take your comments into consideration and analyze them to improve. Best Regards Gabriela Europamundo
- KLKarenWritten on October 13, 20183.5 - Good
a lot of time in the bus versus time to sight-see, but that's the choice of the tour and cities visited in a short time. Tour guide was a nice person but honestly didn't seem to enjoy her job. Didn't like that we were surprised with a joined tour in... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Karen, receive a warm greeting from us. We deeply regret your disagreement with the bus times, that is a very clear topic in our link: My Trip in which are indicated up to the kilometers that are covered in each stage. We really regret that he did not have the precise information. Your comments on the guide if we are very interested, I will send them to the department in charge so they can carry out an investigation of the case since there should not be any kind of difference between one market and another. We remain at your service and we appreciate your comments. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- December 2020
- March 2021
- WednesdayApr 8, 2020from Copenhagen8 DaysWednesdayApr 15, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $1,318Based on Double Room
- WednesdayApr 22, 2020from Copenhagen8 DaysWednesdayApr 29, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $1,318Based on Double Room
- WednesdayApr 29, 2020from Copenhagen8 DaysWednesdayMay 6, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $1,318Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 6, 2020from Copenhagen8 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $1,318Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from Copenhagen8 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $1,318Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from Copenhagen8 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $1,318Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 27, 2020from Copenhagen8 DaysWednesdayJun 3, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $1,318Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from Copenhagen8 DaysWednesdayJun 10, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $1,318Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 10, 2020from Copenhagen8 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $1,318Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 17, 2020from Copenhagen8 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $1,318Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 25 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 25 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Europamundo. Please familiarise yourself with the Europamundo payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 85 km
- Arhus (Denmark)
- 258 km
- Kristiansand (Norway)
- 160 km
- Stavanger (Norway)
- 160 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 152 km
- Borgund (Norway)
- 207 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 261 km
- Orebro (Sweden)
- 162 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,318 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scandinavian Capitals