From Athens to Bucharest
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Donna Joseph-Munroe's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
Great value for money, tour guides were great.
- Rosemarie Netzler's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
Only problem when called emergency number thinking we get help. I and another person got lost. They made it more frustrating thinking we will get help, we asked the company to give us our tour guide number so we can call her but they said it wasn't allowed.... Read more
- Debra Scully's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
We had a lovely time, joining a group but never feeling left out. Loved the places we visited with all the commentaries & history explanations. The local guides & Javier worked seamlessly in making our tour very enjoyable. Javier ensured that the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens, Kamena Vourla, Kalambaca
- Day 4: Kalambaca, Thessaloniki, Melnik, Sandansky
- Day 5: Sandansky, Rila, Sofia
- Day 6: Sofia, Bachkovo, Plovdiv
- Day 7: Plovdiv, Kazanlak, Shipka, Etara, Arbanassi, Veliko Tarnovo
- Day 8: Veliko Tarnovo, Basarboski, Bucharest
- Day 9: Bucharest
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith29th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Bucharest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for From Athens to Bucharest, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 120 km
- Kamena Vourla (Greece)
- 143 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 153 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 105 km
- Melnik (Bulgaria)
- 11 km
- Sandanski (Bulgaria)
- 126 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 152 km
- Bachkovo (Bulgaria)
- 24 km
- Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
- 75 km
- Kazanlak (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for From Athens to Bucharest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,729 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours