- Donna Joseph-Munroe's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
Great value for money, tour guides were great.
- Rosemarie Netzler's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
Only problem when called emergency number thinking we get help. I and another person got lost. They made it more frustrating thinking we will get help, we asked the company to give us our tour guide number so we can call her but they said it wasn't allowed.... Read more
- Debra Scully's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
We had a lovely time, joining a group but never feeling left out. Loved the places we visited with all the commentaries & history explanations. The local guides & Javier worked seamlessly in making our tour very enjoyable. Javier ensured that the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Copenhagen
- Day 2: Copenhagen, Odense, Arhus
- Day 3: Arhus, Kristiansand Ferry, Kristiansand, Stavanger
- Day 4: Stavanger, Bergen
- Day 5: Bergen, Oslo
- Day 6: Oslo, Orebro, Stockholm
- Day 7: Stockholm
- Day 8: Stockholm, Stockholm-turku Ferry
- Day 9: Stockholm-turku Ferry, Naantali, Helsinki
- Day 10: Helsinki, Helsinki-tallinn Ferry, Tallinn
- Day 11: Tallinn
- Day 12: Tallinn, Parnu, Turaida, Riga
- Day 13: Riga
- Day 14: Riga, Rundale, Vilnius
- Day 15: Vilnius
- Day 16: Vilnius, Grutas Park, Augustow, Warsaw
- Day 17: Warsaw, Poznan
- Day 18: Poznan, Berlin
- Day 19: Berlin
- Day 20: Berlin, Dresden, Prague
- Day 21: Prague
- Day 22: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 23: Innsbruck, Zurich
- Day 24: Zurich, Lucerne, Zurich
- Day 25: Zurich
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sunita26th November 2018
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
- EuroFinland , Estonia , Latvia , Lithuania and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Zurich is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for European Effervescence, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 85 km
- Arhus (Denmark)
- 258 km
- Kristiansand (Norway)
- 160 km
- Stavanger (Norway)
- 160 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 152 km
- Borgund (Norway)
- 207 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 261 km
- Orebro (Sweden)
- 162 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,765 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for European Effervescence via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,725 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours