Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,964
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Copenhagen and end in Zurich! With the discovery tour European Effervescence, you have a 25 day tour package taking you through Copenhagen, Denmark and 29 other destinations in Europe. European Effervescence includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- Raquel corral's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - ExcellentA big shout out to Ana our tour guide thank you so much for all the memories and fun we had my family had the best time ... Read more
- Adolfo Alex Arnau's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour guides were Excellent!!! Very knowledgeable and Professional!!
- Maria Olivia Gabales's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - ExcellentThis was a good paced itinerary that allows you to see a lot of places in a short amount of time. There is enough free t... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Copenhagen
- Day 2: Copenhagen, Odense, Arhus
- Day 3: Arhus, Kristiansand Ferry, Kristiansand, Stavanger
- Day 4: Stavanger, Bergen
- Day 5: Bergen, Oslo
- Day 6: Oslo, Orebro, Stockholm
- Day 7: Stockholm
- Day 8: Stockholm, Stockholm-turku Ferry
- Day 9: Stockholm-turku Ferry, Naantali, Helsinki
- Day 10: Helsinki, Helsinki-tallinn Ferry, Tallinn
- Day 11: Tallinn
- Day 12: Tallinn, Parnu, Turaida, Riga
- Day 13: Riga
- Day 14: Riga, Rundale, Vilnius
- Day 15: Vilnius
- Day 16: Vilnius, Grutas Park, Augustow, Warsaw
- Day 17: Warsaw, Poznan
- Day 18: Poznan, Berlin
- Day 19: Berlin
- Day 20: Berlin, Dresden, Prague
- Day 21: Prague
- Day 22: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 23: Innsbruck, Zurich
- Day 24: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 25: Zurich
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Copenhagen25 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$524$3,494-15%USD $2,970Based on Double Room
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Copenhagen25 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$524$3,494-15%USD $2,970Based on Double Room
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Copenhagen25 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$525$3,500-15%USD $2,975Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Copenhagen25 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$525$3,500-15%USD $2,975Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Copenhagen25 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$523$3,488-15%USD $2,964Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KroneDenmark and Norway
- EuroFinland , Estonia , Latvia , Lithuania and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Zurich is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 August 2018 the full payment of $2,964 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2964 for European Effervescence, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,625 km.
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 85 km
- Arhus (Denmark)
- 258 km
- Kristiansand (Norway)
- 160 km
- Stavanger (Norway)
- 160 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 152 km
- Borgund (Norway)
- 207 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 261 km
- Orebro (Sweden)
- 162 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,964 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,594 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for European Effervescence via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,560 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours