Earth, Water and Mountains
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- TheresaGroshinski's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
We could not of asked for a better introduction to our first trip overseas. Maria was a fountain of knowlege and was only too happy to answer our questions. Our bus drivers Mario and Angelo were fantastic , and we felt completely safe.
- RUDY SANTOSA IRAWAN's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
The tour was great. I enjoyed with the tour arrangement. We visit many landmark and the tour guide explain very well.
- Elaine Platz's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
Encarnia is an exceptional staff
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Stockholm
- Day 2: Stockholm
- Day 3: Stockholm, Stockholm-turku Ferry
- Day 4: Stockholm-turku Ferry, Naantali, Helsinki
- Day 5: Helsinki, Helsinki-tallinn Ferry, Tallinn
- Day 6: Tallinn
- Day 7: Tallinn, Parnu, Turaida, Riga
- Day 8: Riga
- Day 9: Riga, Rundale, Vilnius
- Day 10: Vilnius
- Day 11: Vilnius, Grutas Park, Augustow, Warsaw
- Day 12: Warsaw, Poznan
- Day 13: Poznan, Berlin
- Day 14: Berlin
- Day 15: Berlin, Dresden, Prague
- Day 16: Prague
- Day 17: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 18: Innsbruck, Zurich
- Day 19: Zurich, Lucerne, Zurich
- Day 20: Zurich
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
About the countries
- EuroFinland , Estonia , Latvia , Lithuania and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Stockholm is the starting point and Zurich is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 June 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Earth, Water and Mountains, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 265 km
- Turku (Finland)
- 13 km
- Naantali (Finland)
- 164 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 81 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 118 km
- Parnu (Estonia)
- 135 km
- Turaida (Latvia)
- 3 km
- Sigulda (Latvia)
- 51 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Trakai (Lithuania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,893 tours in Europe
- covered by 488 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Earth, Water and Mountains via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25,372 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours