Dancing after the storm
- Our saving
- US $ 3,397
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Patricia Nash's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
The entire tour was well coordinated and enjoyable. It was my birthday on the trip and Mariano our your guide went out of his way that day and made it very special for me. Greatly appreciate it .
- Sanjay Kinger's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
The driver and the Guide (Maria) were very helpful and cooperative. The tour covered lot of areas to see in Switzerland which was great.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Copenhagen
- Day 2: Copenhagen, Odense, Arhus
- Day 3: Arhus, Kristiansand Ferry, Kristiansand, Stavanger
- Day 4: Stavanger, Bergen
- Day 5: Bergen, Oslo
- Day 6: Oslo, Orebro, Stockholm
- Day 7: Stockholm
- Day 8: Stockholm, Stockholm-turku Ferry
- Day 9: Stockholm-turku Ferry, Naantali, Helsinki
- Day 10: Helsinki, Helsinki-tallinn Ferry, Tallinn
- Day 11: Tallinn
- Day 12: Tallinn, Narva, St. Petersburg
- Day 13: St. Petersburg
- Day 14: St. Petersburg
- Day 15: St. Petersburg, Novgorod, Valday, Tver
- Day 16: Tver, Sergei Posad, Suzdal
- Day 17: Suzdal, Vladimir, Moscow
- Day 18: Moscow
- Day 19: Moscow
- Day 20: Moscow
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
Dancing after the storm
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Copenhagen20 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$69USD $3,436Based on Double Room
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from Copenhagen20 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$69USD $3,436Based on Double Room
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Copenhagen20 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$68USD $3,397Based on Double Room
- WednesdaySep 18, 2019from Copenhagen20 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$68USD $3,397Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Copenhagen20 DaysMondayOct 21, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$68USD $3,397Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 30, 2019from Copenhagen20 DaysMondayNov 18, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$68USD $3,397Based on Double Room
- WednesdayDec 25, 2019from Copenhagen20 DaysMondayJan 13, 2020to Moscow10+ seats left$68USD $3,397Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMar 11, 2020from Copenhagen20 DaysMondayMar 30, 2020to Moscow10+ seats left$69USD $3,436Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
- EuroFinland and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Moscow is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 August 2019 the full payment of $3,397 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3397 for Dancing after the storm, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 85 km
- Arhus (Denmark)
- 258 km
- Kristiansand (Norway)
- 160 km
- Stavanger (Norway)
- 258 km
- Borgund (Norway)
- 207 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 261 km
- Orebro (Sweden)
- 162 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 265 km
- Turku (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,397 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,604 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dancing after the storm via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,015 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours