Start in Tallinn and end in Warsaw! With the discovery tour Baltic Charm, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Tallinn, Estonia and 8 other destinations in Europe. Baltic Charm includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- PSpatrickWritten on November 17, 20185.0 - Excellent
Great meals except only good in VilniusShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Patrick, receive a greeting from us. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your meals during your trip. We are at your service! Cynthia from Europamundo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tallinn
- Day 2: Tallinn
- Day 3: Tallinn, Parnu, Turaida, Riga
- Day 4: Riga
- Day 5: Riga, Rundale, Vilnius
- Day 6: Vilnius
- Day 7: Vilnius, Grutas Park, Augustow, Warsaw
- Day 8: Warsaw
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michelle21st November 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Warsaw is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Baltic Charm, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 992 km.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 118 km
- Parnu (Estonia)
- 135 km
- Turaida (Latvia)
- 3 km
- Sigulda (Latvia)
- 51 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Trakai (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 177 km
- Augustow (Poland)
- 223 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,094 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Charm via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Baltic Charm