- Our saving
- US $ 1,574
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Jean Abano's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
We had three very good guides. Manuel, Pedro Vega and Pedro. They are knowledgeable and cared about their Passengers safety. The tour was excellent.
- Leonilo Sto. Domingo's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
For my overall review about this tour - it is excellent. But I would like to give suggestion regarding transfer from airport to hotel. If you can make the waiting time starts after 1 hour of the plane arrival and give 1 hour waiting or more , it will be... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Stockholm
- Day 2: Stockholm
- Day 3: Stockholm, Stockholm-turku Ferry
- Day 4: Stockholm-turku Ferry, Naantali, Helsinki
- Day 5: Helsinki, Helsinki-tallinn Ferry, Tallinn
- Day 6: Tallinn
- Day 7: Tallinn, Parnu, Turaida, Riga
- Day 8: Riga
- Day 9: Riga, Rundale, Vilnius
- Day 10: Vilnius
- Day 11: Vilnius, Grutas Park, Augustow, Warsaw
- Day 12: Warsaw
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brenda26th October 2018
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Stockholm12 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$33USD $1,642Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Stockholm12 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$33USD $1,642Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Stockholm12 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$33USD $1,642Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 19, 2019from Stockholm12 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$33USD $1,642Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Stockholm12 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$33USD $1,642Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Stockholm12 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$33USD $1,642Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Stockholm12 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$33USD $1,642Based on Double Room
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Stockholm12 DaysFridayNov 15, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$31USD $1,574Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 30, 2019from Stockholm12 DaysFridayJan 10, 2020to Warsaw10+ seats left$33USD $1,642Based on Double Room
- MondayMar 16, 2020from Stockholm12 DaysFridayMar 27, 2020to Warsaw10+ seats left$33USD $1,642Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFinland , Estonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Stockholm is the starting point and Warsaw is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 June 2019 the full payment of $1,574 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1574 for Baltic Capitals, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 265 km
- Turku (Finland)
- 13 km
- Naantali (Finland)
- 164 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 81 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 118 km
- Parnu (Estonia)
- 135 km
- Turaida (Latvia)
- 3 km
- Sigulda (Latvia)
- 51 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Trakai (Lithuania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,574 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,857 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Capitals via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25,267 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours