Road bike tour at Epirus & Metsovo
Secure your getaway with a $99 DEPOSIT
ends on 31 Mar 2019
Start and end in Athens! With the bicycle tour Road bike tour at Epirus & Metsovo, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 15 other destinations in Greece. Road bike tour at Epirus & Metsovo includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens - Zagoria
- Day 2: Bike tour in Zagoria
- Day 3: Bike tour in Zagoria
- Day 4: Short bike tour in Zagoria – Departure to Metsovo
- Day 5: Bike tour in Metsovo area
- Day 6: Bike tour in Metsovo area
- Day 7
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Travel'n'Cycle booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Road bike tour at Epirus & Metsovo, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel'n'Cycle will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel'n'Cycle tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 843 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 254 km
- Elati (Greece)
- 61 km
- Doliani (Greece)
- 14 km
- Kipi (Greece)
- 10 km
- Kato Pedina (Greece)
- 6 km
- Aristi (Greece)
- 4 km
- Vikos (Greece)
- 4 km
- Aristi (Greece)
- 9 km
- Vitsa (Greece)
- 1 km
- Monodendri (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,855 tours in Europe
- covered by 451 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Road bike tour at Epirus & Metsovo via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,886 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours