2018 Southern Gems - 7 Days/6 Nights
Members-only Deals Sign up to TourRadar and enjoy our members-only savings
ends in 29:56:19
Start in Dublin and end in Ennis! With the coach / bus tour 2018 Southern Gems - 7 Days/6 Nights, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Dublin, Ireland and 10 other destinations in Ireland. 2018 Southern Gems - 7 Days/6 Nights includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- WMWilliamWritten on October 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an awesome experience. We got to see so many great sites.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dublin Castle & City Tour
- Day 2: Russborough House & Taylors Three Rock
- Day 3: Blarney Castle & Kinsale Walk
- Day 4: West Cork Coastal Drive & Killarney
- Day 5: Dingle Peninsula & Blasket Centre
- Day 6: Cliffs of Moher & Medieval Castle Banquet
- Day 7: Tour Ends in Ennis
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Deborah31st October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Dublin is the starting point and Ennis is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this CIE Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 2018 Southern Gems - 7 Days/6 Nights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and CIE Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CIE Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 657 km.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 221 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 26 km
- Kinsale (Ireland)
- 27 km
- Clonakilty (Ireland)
- 27 km
- Skibbereen (Ireland)
- 95 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 20 km
- Blasket Islands (Ireland)
- 72 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 86 km
- Bunratty (Ireland)
- 20 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 2018 Southern Gems - 7 Days/6 Nights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 2018 Southern Gems - 7 Days/6 Nights