2018 Irish Myths & Legends - 8 Days/7 Nights
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,390
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Dublin and end in Shannon! With the discovery tour 2018 Irish Myths & Legends - 8 Days/7 Nights, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Dublin to Shannon and through Dublin, Ireland and 13 other destinations in Ireland. 2018 Irish Myths & Legends - 8 Days/7 Nights includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about CIE Tours:Write a review
- VALERIE K. KING's review about another CIE Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Tour guide/driver was the best part of all
- Sharon's review about another CIE Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentOur tour guide Michael made the experience so much more due to his extensive knowledge of the Country, it’s history and ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dublin Arrival & Kildare
- Day 2: Dublin City & Bike Tour
- Day 3: Train Ride & Blarney Castle
- Day 4: Spike Island & Kinsale
- Day 5: Cliffs of Moher & Galway
- Day 6: Aran Island Tour & Dun Aengus Fort
- Day 7: Rathbaun Farm & Limerick
- Day 8: Tour Ends in Shannon
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
2018 Irish Myths & Legends - 8 Days/7 Nights
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Shannon0 seats left$100USD $2,390
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Shannon8 seats left$100USD $2,390
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Shannon7 seats left$104USD $2,486
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Shannon0 seats left$104USD $2,486
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Shannon5 seats left$104USD $2,486
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Shannon7 seats left$100USD $2,390
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Dublin8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Shannon0 seats left$92USD $2,198
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Dublin is the starting point and Shannon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this CIE Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 August 2018 the full payment of $2,390 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2390 for 2018 Irish Myths & Legends - 8 Days/7 Nights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and CIE Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CIE Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 671 km.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 221 km
- Cork (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 21 km
- Cobh (Ireland)
- 2 km
- Spike Island (Ireland)
- 22 km
- Kinsale (Ireland)
- 154 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 32 km
- Rossaveel (Ireland)
- 20 km
- Inishmore (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,390 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,653 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 2018 Irish Myths & Legends - 8 Days/7 Nights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,496 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours