2018 Irish Myths & Legends - 8 Days/7 Nights
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- LisaOgrodowicz's review about another CIE Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
I just returned from my 12 Day Irish Odyssey and can't say enough about what a great trip I had! This was my first coach tour, my first solo tour and my first CIE Tour. Our tour guide Colm was absolutely amazing! He gave us great insight on each area... Read more
- Howard Blair's review about another CIE Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
My wife and I were celebrating our 50th and her birthday on this trip to Ireland. Wonderful trip. CIE had a great trip laid out for our group. Every stop, every hotel, the people, castles and ruins were great. Took many photos. Eat great food, and went to... Read more
- James Adams's review about another CIE Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Organized, Itinerary was perfect, Tour guide was magnificent, Hotel and meals were excellent.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dublin Arrival & Kildare
- Day 2: Dublin City & Bike Tour
- Day 3: Train Ride & Blarney Castle
- Day 4: Spike Island & Kinsale
- Day 5: Cliffs of Moher & Galway
- Day 6: Aran Island Tour & Dun Aengus Fort
- Day 7: Rathbaun Farm & Limerick
- Day 8: Tour Ends in Shannon
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Dublin is the starting point and Shannon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this CIE Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 2018 Irish Myths & Legends - 8 Days/7 Nights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and CIE Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CIE Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 221 km
- Cork (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 21 km
- Cobh (Ireland)
- 2 km
- Spike Island (Ireland)
- 22 km
- Kinsale (Ireland)
- 154 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 32 km
- Rossaveel (Ireland)
- 20 km
- Inishmore (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 2018 Irish Myths & Legends - 8 Days/7 Nights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,692 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours