Scandinavia (End Helsinki, Start Berlin, 12 Days)
- US $ 1,813
- Rather Poor
- KAKellieWritten on July 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour, good for people looking for a more relaxed, older Contiki demographic. Incredible sites, good included accom and meals. Add-ons vary, wouldn't recommend the Carlsberg Brewery tour as it's pretty basic for what you pay. Would highly recommend the... Read more
- TTarynWritten on September 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I don't even want to think about what this tour might have been without Greg as our Trip Manager. As someone who was traveling alone and to Europe for the first time, it was a little daunting to say the least, but right from Day 1 I felt so comfortable and... Read more
- VDValerieWritten on August 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg is amazing at his job! He was extremely organized and very energetic. He was also very knowledgable and made my first euro trip one for the books! I definitely hope our paths cross again!
- MRMarissaWritten on August 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg was a great tour guide and travel friend! He made sure everyone was having a great time on their holiday. He was very professional but a fun guide at the same time. Greg made my trip enjoyable and the time of my life. I would definitely recommend him.... Read more
- RGRichelleWritten on August 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip far exceeded my expectations, mostly because of the knowledge and good humour of our Tour Manager, Greg. He definitely went above and beyond to ensure we got the most out of our time and was there for the group members as a charismatic leader and... Read more
- DDianaWritten on August 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did the scandacian portion of the contoki trip. It was such a blast. The scenery was incredible and the stays were cozy. Greg our tour guide had so much knowledge about the countries it helped a lot with getting to know each of them. And our driver Filipe... Read more
- SSarahWritten on August 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg was very knowledgeable about the areas we visited in Scandinavia. His top notch organizational and presentation skills kept us aware of the historical, geographical and cultural information we needed to know and kept us on top of the day's activities.... Read more
- DCDeanWritten on August 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip went above and beyond what I expected. Greg was amazing, informative and organised and made the biggest difference. I would gladly do a contiki again knowing that's what I was getting myself into!
- HEHarshaWritten on August 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time with Greg on Contiki, he was very informative, fun and always willing to go that extra mile for you.
- DDavidWritten on August 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a brilliant trip. Greg was very friendly, organised, helpful and a lovely person. The accommodation and food was nice especially considering the expensive nature of Scandinavia. Greg was very knowledgeable about all the locations and had good tips on... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Berlin/Copenhagen
- Day 2: Copenhagen
- Day 3: Copenhagen to Oslo
- Day 4: Oslo
- Day 5: Oslo to Voss via Hardangervidda
- Day 6: Voss to Geiranger Fjord via Sognefjord
- Day 7: Geiranger Fjord to Gjovik via Lom and Lillehammer
- Day 8: Gjovik to Stockholm
- Day 9: Stockholm
- Day 10: Stockholm to Overnight Baltic Ferry
- Day 11: Overnight Baltic Ferry to Helsinki
- Day 12: Depart Helsinki
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Contiki creates trip itineraries designed for younger travellers. They can be more fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travellers to meet and have fun with other young passengers from all parts of the world! Their brand is designed around this unique experience geared toward younger travellers, so only passengers 18 - 39 can travel on this tour.
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
Scandinavia (End Helsinki, Start Berlin, 12 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Berlin13 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to HelsinkiOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,299+ $320 Food Fund Scandinavia End Helsinki
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Berlin13 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats leftUSD $2,299+ $320 Food Fund Scandinavia End Helsinki
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Berlin13 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Helsinki0 seats leftUSD $2,410+ $320 Food Fund Scandinavia End Helsinki
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Berlin13 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats leftUSD $2,410+ $320 Food Fund Scandinavia End Helsinki
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Berlin13 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Helsinki0 seats leftUSD $2,410+ $320 Food Fund Scandinavia End Helsinki
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Berlin13 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Helsinki0 seats leftUSD $2,410+ $320 Food Fund Scandinavia End Helsinki
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Berlin13 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to Helsinki8 seats leftUSD $2,500+ $320 Food Fund Scandinavia End Helsinki
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Berlin13 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats leftUSD $2,500+ $320 Food Fund Scandinavia End Helsinki
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Berlin13 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats leftUSD $2,500+ $320 Food Fund Scandinavia End Helsinki
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Berlin13 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats leftUSD $2,500+ $320 Food Fund Scandinavia End Helsinki
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Finland
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2019 the full payment of $1,813 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1813 for Scandinavia (End Helsinki, Start Berlin, 12 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 483 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 252 km
- Voss (Norway)
- 169 km
- Geiranger (Norway)
- 235 km
- Gjovik (Norway)
- 440 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 396 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,813 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scandinavia (End Helsinki, Start Berlin, 12 Days)