Slovenia - Active Weekend in Soca Valley
- Sabrina Co's review about another Nature Trips tour4.5 - Excellent
Overall, the "Spirit of the Balkans" tour with Nature Trips was fantastic and absolutely worth it. I should note that there were only 3 clients during our tour + our guide. We were flexible in our schedule and the pacing was just right with ample personal... Read more
- Manal Hassan's review about another Nature Trips tour5.0 - Excellent
The itinerary was top notch. The hut to hut trail was the highlight of the trip in the heart of Triglav national park. The gourmet part of the trip was amazing between Ana Ros tasting menu and Goriska Brda final dinner with some Kremsnita in between, one... Read more
- Lois Kozak's review about another Nature Trips tour5.0 - Excellent
This was my first time with tour radar and the experience was excellent! Our driver guide ,Ana, contributed to the success of the tour along with the small size (only 4 people) The scenery was breathtaking and the people and the history were both amazing!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 - ARRIVAL DAY. KOBARID
- DAY 2 - RAFTING SOCA VALLEY / CANYONING
- DAY 3 - KAYAK DAY - DEPARTURE
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Kobarid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nature Trips booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Slovenia - Active Weekend in Soca Valley, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nature Trips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nature Trips tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Kobarid (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,273 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Slovenia - Active Weekend in Soca Valley via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,494 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours