Villages of Istria Walk
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
Start in Buje and end in Lovran! With the self-guided tour Villages of Istria Walk, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Buje, Croatia and 7 other destinations in Croatia. Starting from $0.00, Villages of Istria Walk is 100% cheaper than the average 5-9 day tour through Croatia.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a great family trip. Plenty of activities to keep everyone happy but mixed up with enough time to relax. Fabulous... Read more
- Phil W's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWe have just finished the Croatian Family Adventure and it was phenomenal. The beautiful San Snova ship was comfortabl... Read more
- Janice Iredale's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was wonderful The guide accommodation and food were amazing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in the Buje area
- Day 2: Transfer to Brtonigla, loop walk through vineyards and olive groves (3-4hrs)
- Day 3: Walk from Groznjan to Motovun on the Parenzana trail (5-6hrs)
- Day 4: Transfer to Oprtalj, walk through forest and villages to Buzet (4.5-5hrs)
- Day 5: Loop walk to Hum, the smallest town in the world (7-8hrs)
- Day 6: Transfer to Poklon, walk to Ucka mountain (1401m) and on to Lovran (4-5hrs)
- Day 7: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Buje is the starting point and Lovran is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Villages of Istria Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 68 km.
- Buje (Croatia)
- 4 km
- Brtonigla (Croatia)
- 4 km
- Buje (Croatia)
- 6 km
- Groznjan (Croatia)
- 10 km
- Motovun (Croatia)
- 5 km
- Oprtalj (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Buzet (Croatia)
- 9 km
- Hum (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Lovran (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,594 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Villages of Istria Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,545 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours