Villages of Istria Walk
- Our saving
- US $ 969
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in the Buje area
- Day 2: Transfer to Brtonigla, loop walk through vineyards and olive groves (3-4hrs)
- Day 3: Walk from Groznjan to Motovun on the Parenzana trail (7-8hrs or 5-6hrs)
- Day 4: Transfer to Oprtalj, walk through forest and villages to Buzet (5-6hrs)
- Day 5: Loop walk to Hum, the smallest town in the world (7-8hrs or 3-4hrs)
- Day 6: Transfer to Poklon, walk to Ucka mountain (1401m) and on to Lovran (4-5hrs)
- Day 7: Trip concludes
- Edward DAVIE's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic tour for both ourselves and our eleven-year-old granddaughter. We met some wonderful people on board and the activities were most enjoyable. We particularly liked the river rafting and visit to the bee farm. The team at tour radar were most... Read more
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Love the trip! Great mix of cycling and sailing
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
What a great family trip. Plenty of activities to keep everyone happy but mixed up with enough time to relax. Fabulous weather and swimming off the boat everyday was a real treat for the kids. Everynight we docked in great ports to explore on foot. The... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Are meals included?
Selected meals are included as per the itinerary.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
Villages of Istria Walk
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Buje7 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to LovranOnly 2 seats left$31USD $1,018Based on Twin
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from Buje7 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to LovranOnly 2 seats left$31USD $1,018Based on Twin
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Buje7 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to LovranOnly 2 seats left$31USD $1,018Based on Twin
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Buje7 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to LovranOnly 2 seats left$31USD $1,018Based on Twin
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Buje7 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to LovranOnly 2 seats left$31USD $1,018Based on Twin
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Buje7 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to LovranOnly 2 seats left$31USD $1,018Based on Twin
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Buje7 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to LovranOnly 2 seats left$31USD $1,018Based on Twin
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Buje7 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to LovranOnly 2 seats left$31USD $1,018Based on Twin
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from Buje7 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to LovranOnly 2 seats left$31USD $1,018Based on Twin
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Buje7 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to LovranOnly 2 seats left$31USD $1,018Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Buje is the starting point and Lovran is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 31 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 31 January 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Buje (Croatia)
- 4 km
- Brtonigla (Croatia)
- 4 km
- Buje (Croatia)
- 6 km
- Groznjan (Croatia)
- 10 km
- Motovun (Croatia)
- 5 km
- Oprtalj (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Buzet (Croatia)
- 9 km
- Hum (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Lovran (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $969 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,439 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,240 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours